Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much (611 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much by MhiztaFrank(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beastnaija :Over 150 love quotes for that special moment to your loml or crush

Romantic Messages You Can Send To Someone Special

Select your words wisely when it comes to romance. Make sure your special someone feels just that—special! If you’re adept at expressing yourself, creating the ideal love notes shouldn’t take too much effort. Love, however, has a force that words cannot adequately express. It’s understandable why poets have been attempting to understand it from the beginning of literature.

An easy but powerful way to express your love is by sending a text, email, or love letter. A romantic message is the ideal approach to maintain that spark at times when you’re apart due to distance or hectic schedules. Let your loved ones know they are on your mind.

Try trying these if you need a little bit of inspiration. lovely messages of love.

They won’t just make you grin; they’ll also make your significant other feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Messages of Romance for Her

1. You make my heart go crazy.

2. I would refer anyone who asked me to define love to you so they could witness a firsthand illustration of what that emotion genuinely is.

3. I want to be the person who helps you up after a fall.

4. Like the stars, my love for you is a constant that shines through clouds and is sometimes unseen.

5. Just like a precious gem, true love is hard to come by, so I’m glad I found you.

6. You won’t ever have a reason to frown if I’m the cause of your smile.

7. You have me in awe.

8. There is no one like you.

9. You continue to enchant me.

10. I will spend all of eternity trying to prove to you how much I love you since words alone cannot explain it.

11. How is it possible for someone who appears to be so attractive on the outside to be even more attractive inside?

12. Every time you enter a room, my spirit sings.

13. You fill my days with sunshine and my nights with moonlight.

14. I’d brave the flames for you.

15. Every love song I hear or a love poem I read makes me think of you.

16. I’ll look for you in the hereafter as well.

17. You have my word that I will shield you from all the evil in the world. You simply you must pledge to remain.

18. Your name was written in the sand and washed away. It was also written in the sky and washed away, but it is now and will remain in my heart.

19. Your love and beauty are always around me, no matter where I go.

20. Love for you is similar to breathing. I’m naturally good at it, and I need to do it to survive.

21. You’re my soulmate, no doubt about it.

22. Before we met, I had no concept of fate. We exist for a reason.

23. I have the best luck in the world.

24.I long for your kind touch, your smile, and your sparkling eyes. I’m eager to spend time with you.

25. All I want is to see the grin on your face and the happiness in your eyes.

26. When I gaze into your eyes, I feel alive.

27. You have my heart.

28. I’d be the most deserving, devoted, and qualified applicant if loving you were a job.

29. I value each and every thing you say.

30. I promise to never fail you.

31. Every second I spend with you is a blessing.

32. I’ll love you till I can no longer breathe.

33. Without you, I cannot breathe.

34.You’ll always be in my heart since I love you and you love me. Wherever you are, whether it’s close by or far away, I’ll be there for you.

Messages of Romance for Him

35. Every time you say my name, I get butterflies.

36. When you’re with you, loving is simple.

37. You’re missed. I wish I could be with you again

read more Feel the moment with more of over 100 romantic love quotes

Re: Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
As a man All these romantic texts doesn't mean anything to a lady if u don't have money.
Re: Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2022
a Nigerian lady to be precise
NaijaBoy213:
As a man All these romantic texts doesn't mean anything to a lady if u don't have money.
Re: Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much by romunu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
The most romantic love quote is, “ baby send me your account number”

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why? / Why Men Should Let A Child Grow Up Before Naming Them - Doctor / Be Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.