Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes (1431 Views)

Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes by igweakombi: 1:19pm On May 15, 2018
It is very wonderful to fall in love and grow in love, don’t be deceived that people don’t fall, it proceeds growing in love, then for you to grow in love, you need the principles, there are over 150 romantic long distance relationship quotes, also are cool messages in this content that can help you do that, use them appropriately, either in your conversations or you can send them as text messages.

Enjoy the long distance relationship quotes.

1) A minute without you is like an hour spent in the moon, so boring and abnormal to natural feelings.

2) I wish to see your face, the thought of you has taking over my entire being.

3) Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart, because you are always close to my heart and far from my eyes.

4) The more distanced you are, the more I cherish you, because all I do is to think about you.

5) I don’t know what distance entails considering the fact our heart beat like one all the time.

6) Guess what? The last time I thought about you what the last time I took a breath of Oxygen, am always with you.

7) I wondered why I smile unconsciously, until I remembered that there is a personality that is always whispering romantic words in my ear.

Read more:http://www.streamsblog.com/the-one-hundred-and-fifty-150-romantic-long-distance-relationship-quotes-and-cool-messages/

Re: The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
cool

If only you had study your book like this undecided
Re: The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes by kazyhm(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
you want to be taken by surprise......continue doing far away lovy dovy.....

(1) (Reply)

Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story / Bride Slap His Groom On Wedding Day / Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.