Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? (29354 Views)

What Are The Changes With The Britain's New King Charles III ? / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Marktylerr: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by mytime24(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
B
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by otino(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:
Stamps

National Anthem

Is Nigeria not great?
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Starz825(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Afokesco:
Queen Elizabeth sat through Hitler, the Cold war, threat of Nuclear war but watching Ronaldo and Manutd play in the Europa league is where she drew the line Rip the Queen.
Chai.. nairaland.. grin
She couldn't bear it
Seeing cr7 play in the Europa league grin

No no no...this is the height of it..said the queen before she gave up the ghost cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by ukaface(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
All this one have time sha
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Tapout(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hope Charles stays alive long enough After the changes.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by BENEAMATA: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
The queen is dead !
Long live the king !
Long live the king ! !

1 Like

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Enyimbamercedes: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Problem is that The King is old, probably by the time they finish changing everything to his initials, he too will probably be dead and then within at least 20 to 27 years, they’d have to change it all again for Williams.

Charles should have just abdicated and let Williams who is much younger rule to save the UK the cost of all the changes

1 Like

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Illegal1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dis queen get level sha ooh....
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by etrange: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
You forgot the Canadian Oath of Citizenship. It will also change
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Nollyvin(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
No be small thing. Royalty.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Aidejay(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
klonboi:
[b]I don't see him as a king per say. But I see him as someone who will redeem the image of the family. He will reveal alot of Truth and hidden things. Infact he will
1. Conduct referendum in Nigeria and several other countries. To your tent oh Israel! 2. Alot of secrets will be revealed. Brethren this is the beginning of the end of the world

God! grin SMH...! This Iddddiiiot Is Still Waiting For A White Man To Come And Rescue It.

1 Like

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
klonboi:
I don't see him as a king per say. But I see him as someone who will redeem the image of the family. He will reveal alot of Truth and hidden things.

Infact he will

1. Conduct referendum in Nigeria and several other countries. To your tent oh Israel!

2. Alot of secrets will be revealed.

Brethren this is the beginning of the end of the world

you are making a great mistake. Who was ruling before? Do you think that a woman of 90 years was the one in charge?

1 Like

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by BlackDuke(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Now I won't be mandated to learn and speak the Queen's English any more grin
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Princeakolan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Anaerobi:
Many have died, many will die. To me, her dead means nothing.

My grandma died almost at 80+ or 90, we called it celebration of life. Why will this colonies trying to force the whole world to mourn her death.

Make una pass well mbok.
Abasi udiong fien
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Qatar2022: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

where is OVER THERE?
Have you been there before?
Any first hand information or proof?
And please I don't want to hear about John, Andrew, Hebrews e.t.c I want your own facts.
I love this guy because he don't reply nonsense
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
In years to come... No one is going to remember her.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Juanmike(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
klonboi:
I don't see him as a king per say. But I see him as someone who will redeem the image of the family. He will reveal alot of Truth and hidden things.

Infact he will

1. Conduct referendum in Nigeria and several other countries. To your tent oh Israel!

2. Alot of secrets will be revealed.

Brethren this is the beginning of the end of the world

Wake up
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Geovanni412(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
She is gone to render account to the KING of kings.
Over there, there is no royal preference for anyone.
Over there, the title and crown of queen will be thrown aside.
What will matter is if she Belived in the Lord JESUS Christ, Surrendered to Him and Lived for Him.
If she did, she will be launched into Glory and Bliss.
If she didn't, she will thrown into Hell Fire.

Let we who are still privileged to have Breath in us, take note and do the needful.

I agree with you to some extent. I'd be glad if you can sincerely answer these three questions:
1.)Will the Jews, Muslims and Buddhists all go to hell?
2.) Will a seven yr old buddhist monk who lived an upright life in India and died due to ill health go to hell even when he had no opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ?
3.) Are all our ancestors who practiced traditional religion before the British came to our shores burning in hell now?

2 Likes

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Seankhalifa: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
MaestroID:
Money to be spent...
Vanity upon vanity...
Why not just continue with the old things and add new ones along as time goes on. Abi shey the king Charles go live reach another 70 years and when e die dem go start to change again.

Make them sha share money reach us for this side.
try dey read before u comment
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by superCleanworks(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

I love this guy because he don't reply nonsense

Exactly. you can't give what you don't have.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Vaiki(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
She is gone to render account to the KING of kings.
Over there, there is no royal preference for anyone.
Over there, the title and crown of queen will be thrown aside.
What will matter is if she Belived in the Lord JESUS Christ, Surrendered to Him and Lived for Him.
If she did, she will be launched into Glory and Bliss.
If she didn't, she will thrown into Hell Fire.

Let we who are still privileged to have Breath in us, take note and do the needful.
The "Nothingness" in death makes you always sound stupid with this constant rambling.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by HolyMan12: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Make them hang that leg oh!...

King Charles III wey go soon die?

Make them start print King Harry abeg cool
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Afobaba33(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
This people are not just flat head they have flat brains

Must you talk
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Davytech(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
See as things dey go fiam fiam, but if na Nigeria 100 virgins for don dey miss.
3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Anieke77(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This one is comparing the Queen with one foolish ugly Biafran pig.
The Queen was in her place. Tell Uju to stay in Igboland for just 1 month and see if her UGM brothers don't slice her towtow.

The late Queen was one of the major reasons many of you foolish ipob pigs are still alive.
wonder why fool like you still exists

2 Likes

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Anieke77(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Uju can walk about freely in the UK on Monday.
In Igboland, can she walk about freely on Mondays?

Even you this stupid osu outcast pig, can your bastard of a father come out on Mondays?
when you go to Rome behave like Romans. Foolish disgusting,inferiority deranged lunatic jabbing online anyhow . Calling my dad shows the level of your iq . Animal in human skin.I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.