Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? (29336 Views)

What Are The Changes With The Britain's New King Charles III ? / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by bhella10: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Problem is that The King is old, probably by the time they finish changing everything to his initials, he too will probably be dead and then within at least 20 to 27 years, they’d have to change it all again for Williams.

Charles should have just abdicated and let Williams who is much younger rule to save the UK the cost of all the changes
Really? Williams will have his time. Let King Charles lll enjoy his reign
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Afokesco:
Queen Elizabeth sat through Hitler, the Cold war, threat of Nuclear war but watching Ronaldo and Manutd play in the Europa league is where she drew the line Rip the Queen.

Why nau? grin grin
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by mrsage(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Ofemmanu1: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
bhella10:
Really? Williams will have his time. Let King Charles lll enjoy his reign

He will die in four years time.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by JOemmy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
In some cultures charles won't have been allowed to become king because his father was originally from Greece not Britain.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by oluwatobi43301: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
This era is now gone past. Another chapter has been opened. Our past is part of our present while the present will be part of the future.This era is now gone past. Another chapter has been opened. Our past is part of our present while the present will be part of the future....
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Scientheosopher(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP ,it is cowardly and wickedness to mock the dead ,especially when we weren't offended by thier lives choices or death ..its serves no purpose and infact it's prejudices before the ultimate judge of all mankind, the Lord almighty...96years old is a great age by any standard and also a very privileged grace by God..those who are very old is weak in the flesh, and therefore is limited to evil they can do ...my grandpa died at this age of 96 in 1993 and I knew how much he was celebrated ,talk more of a royal queen of UK ,Canada and Australia..she ďeserve respect and honour even in death...let cowards who couldn't badmouth her while alive forever remain silent..judgement belongs to God alone..
You made lots of unthought through points, so I want to help you have a rethink, if you wish, with the following:

An evil dead is mocked so that an evil living may repent, thereby reducing suffering—the meaning in Life.

The evil deeds of the dead echos till the end of time. But admitting wrong/apologising will reduce the force of the echo.

Dying in old age is not a definitive proof of God's grace. The bad ages, too. Perhaps, God was giving him/her time to repent.

You know nothing about the judgement of the Lord Almighty! The same Almighty, according to Jesus, that will burn sinners in Hell, forever?

No. Judgement belongs to firstly, Man and then God. It's why He gave the brain, and our judgements here, if successful, will ease His works over there.

#A person that didn't respect his/her -self while alive shouldn't be respected when dead, because it signals to its living kinds that they can go free with their evil acts.

1 Like

Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by phemmyfour: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
She is gone to render account to the KING of kings.
Over there, there is no royal preference for anyone.
Over there, the title and crown of queen will be thrown aside.
What will matter is if she Belived in the Lord JESUS Christ, Surrendered to Him and Lived for Him.
If she did, she will be launched into Glory and Bliss.
If she didn't, she will thrown into Hell Fire.

Let we who are still privileged to have Breath in us, take note and do the needful.
Werey still dey beef the dead
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by bhella10: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

He will die in four years time.
Yeah right. They also said something similar about Buhari. Baba no go di afi to ba darugbo
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Jay0079: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin
LMFAO
superCleanworks:

where is OVER THERE?
Have you been there before?
Any first hand information or proof?
And please I don't want to hear about John, Andrew, Hebrews e.t.c I want your own facts.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by DrAkpamudehe: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This one is comparing the Queen with one foolish ugly Biafran pig.
The Queen was in her place. Tell Uju to stay in Igboland for just 1 month and see if her UGM brothers don't slice her towtow.

The late Queen was one of the major reasons many of you foolish ipob pigs are still alive.

Reported
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Ishilove: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Problem is that The King is old, probably by the time they finish changing everything to his initials, he too will probably be dead and then within at least 20 to 27 years, they’d have to change it all again for Williams.

Charles should have just abdicated and let Williams who is much younger rule to save the UK the cost of all the changes
The only thing that will change are aspects of their society that have portraits of Charles. The rest are pronoun applications which will remain unchanged for a VERY long time because there won't be another queen in our lifetime.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by DrAkpamudehe: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Tamilore11:
Reported who? May u decay in sorrows. May ur life smell of poverty . May u gnash ur teeth in pains and wish for death., I see u weep under the sun and under the moon. Keep crying u fool. Keep crying ur tears so u can drown in them. Ur tears nourished the soil. Let the soil soak ur tears

Reported again
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by BePrepared: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

where is OVER THERE?
Have you been there before?
Any first hand information or proof?
And please I don't want to hear about John, Andrew, Hebrews e.t.c I want your own facts.

I'm sure you believe there's Pluto, Jupiter etc

Have you been there?
Don't tell me about science

I mean have you personally been there?

U hear of atoms

Have you personally seen an atom
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2022
JOemmy:
In some cultures charles won't have been allowed to become king because his father was originally from Greece not Britain.

You are correct.

Those are cultures that doesn't recognize the lineage of women. The British recognize the lineage of woman and some modifications were done post world war II when King Charles II grand uncle was chased out in 1936 because he choose to be with a divorcee leading to Charles II grand father entering the throne and the lineage of his grand uncle barred from becoming king for ever.

That scenario you painted was faced by same person I described above because he did not fit into their perfect description due to prejudices.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by superCleanworks(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2022
BePrepared:

I'm sure you believe there's Pluto, Jupiter etc
Have you been there?
Don't tell me about science
I mean have you personally been there?
U hear of atoms
Have you personally seen an atom

i saw someone talking of a place like he has actually lived there, hence my question. I only want to learn the truth. So I find it amusing that you are asking me these questions instead of teaching me.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by BePrepared: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

i saw someone talking of a place like he has actually lived there, hence my question. I only want to learn the truth. So I find it amusing that you are asking me these questions instead of teaching me.

Everyone knows that the best teaching method is the Socratic method.

Using questions to answer some questions.

Even Jesus used that method in the Bible, this is because my answer lies in your reply to my question.

Bless your soul
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Hotfreeze: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Reported

Crybaby.
Insulting those who gave you better lives while your own parents in Igboland are hiding under the bed on Mondays. Spits on your flat head.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by DrAkpamudehe: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Crybaby.
Insulting those who gave you better lives while your own parents in Igboland are hiding under the bed on Mondays. Spits on your flat head.

I spit on your grave
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Hotfreeze: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

I spit on your grave

I spit on your mother's rotten and diseased towtow. Cursed Biafran pig.
UGM will visit your entire family.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by superCleanworks(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
BePrepared:

Everyone knows that the best teaching method is the Socratic method.

Using questions to answer some questions.

Even Jesus used that method in the Bible, this is because my answer lies in your reply to my question.

Bless your soul

oh.. so you got methods? Interesting. smiley
using the Socratic method is only valid and sensible when you pose it directly to the person who talks like he has all the answers.
it becomes sheer stupidity and reeks of shallowness when you try to direct your question to someone who is seeking answers too.
Using questions to answer some questions is the Socratic method? Socrates rolling in his grave right now. Boy, you need to go back to JSS 3 or better yet, google is your friend but it is rather unfortunate that the gift of assimilation and understanding is not for everyone especially those like you who fail to study before they approach to comment. Be Prepared? You are obviously slacking in your preps.
And speaking of Jesus, who is that? Can you enlighten me? Thank you.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by BePrepared: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

oh.. so you got methods? Interesting. smiley
using the Socratic method is only valid and sensible when you pose it directly to the person who talks like he has all the answers.
it becomes sheer stupidity and reeks of shallowness when you try to direct your question to someone who is seeking answers too.
Using questions to answer some questions is the Socratic method? Socrates rolling in his grave right now. Boy, you need to go back to JSS 3 or better yet, google is your friend but it is rather unfortunate that the gift of assimilation and understanding is not for everyone especially those like you who fail to study before they approach to comment. Be Prepared? You are obviously slacking in your preps.
And speaking of Jesus, who is that? Can you enlighten me? Thank you.

I only speak to people with open mind to know about Jesus, not some argument seeking 'woke' fanatic, whose stock in trade is aimless arguments.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by Toks2008(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
She is gone to render account to the KING of kings.
Over there, there is no royal preference for anyone.
Over there, the title and crown of queen will be thrown aside.
What will matter is if she Belived in the Lord JESUS Christ, Surrendered to Him and Lived for Him.
If she did, she will be launched into Glory and Bliss.
If she didn't, she will thrown into Hell Fire.

Let we who are still privileged to have Breath in us, take note and do the needful.

I agree with you on this.
Re: The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? by superCleanworks(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
BePrepared:

I only speak to people with open mind to know about Jesus, not some argument seeking 'woke' fanatic, whose stock in trade is aimless arguments.

Please,
in what way have I argued with you? I can't possibly stoop low to argue with a boy who says Socratic method is to answer questions with questions. Your knowledge on philosophy and theology is zero. You are a child to me. Better go back to school.

in what way have you tried to engage my mind to determine its openess? You offer nothing.

in what way have I shown fanatism? Fanatic of what exactly?
Can you point any of these out? Just one. I dare you to try if not, all the money spent on your school fees is a waste.

Fanatic? What else do you wish to call me? Try harder.

why all the alllegations?
why all the accusations?
or you formulate rubbish when you find out you have nothing to teach me from your Socratic method? LoL.

You were the one who approached me and yet you say I SEEK ARGUMENT? How Ironic.

Better run back and study hard because you have shown how shallow & empty you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.