Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days (810 Views)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Money And Marriage. Love Or Money? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by ebubeson: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
I want to tell you one truth...One of the reasons why many marriages are not having enough love is because many couples wasted their love while dating in their youthful days..

How can you date five people and have 3 breakups and betrayal, then you expect to be so okay in Marriage? By then your eyes would have probably been clear, and then when your spouse come, you may start applying sense because of your past experience..

Imagine if all couples married their first love, and imagine if all first love married their first love....
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
so applying sense to a r/ship due to past love experiences is wrong? really!?

as much as it is great to imagine life like a fairy tale, better an experience person in marriage than a clueless one that can easily be brainwashed or fooled by his/her partner.
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by BlackMan6969(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
that's because our generation don't understand what love really is. We confuse lust 4 love. That's y, at d least provocation, we break-up; 4getin that, there is a a lot of patience & tolerance in love.
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Quicksilver14: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
ebubeson:
I want to tell you one truth...One of the reasons why many marriages are not having enough love is because many couples wasted their love while dating in their youthful days..

How can you date five people and have 3 breakups and betrayal, then you expect to be so okay in Marriage? By then your eyes would have probably been clear, and then when your spouse come, you may start applying sense because of your past experience..

Imagine if all couples married their first love, and imagine if all first love married their first love....

They will still break up.
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by everythinggirly(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
This thing called love, is not easy.
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Savedday: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
That's y we have so many evening newspaper today. After jumping from one d!ck to another.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Tunjibalogun: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
ebubeson:

You're not far from the truth actually. I married my wife a stark virgin both at heart and in body. She never dated anyone in her life. So it was easy for me and she gave in her all. Little sexual experience with me anytime makes the whole world for her because she has no past history of anyone and she's very Obidient. You have a point

3 Likes

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Tunjibalogun: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so applying sense to a r/ship due to past love experiences is wrong? really!?

as much as it is great to imagine life like a fairy tale, better an experience person in marriage than a clueless one that can easily be brainwashed or fooled by his/her partner.
The op is writing about negative destructive sense. I understand him perfectly. There little things people in new relationship can overlook and be patient for but bc they've seen it all, they lose those attributes and that's what the OP is writing about

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by kals4luv990(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Savedday:
That's y we have so many evening newspaper today. After jumping from one d!ck to another.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Amen to your prayers bro

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by kals4luv990(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You're not far from the truth actually. I married my wife a stark virgin both at heart and in body. She never dated anyone in her life. So it was easy for me and she gave in her all. Little sexual experience with me anytime makes the whole world for her because she has no past history of anyone and she's very Obidient. You have a point

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by ebubeson: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
ebubeson:

Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Gentino(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
You're absolutely right, after wasting their useful years on dating and fornication, they will see their marriages on the glass prism of their disappointment, cheats, distrust and disloyalty.
Re: How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days by Dshocker(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nigerians are suffering in all aspect of life, so i doubt there is any space left for love to come in.

As a Nigerian, once "responsibility" befalls you, trust me, love will automatically diminish, so the little love you have left will now be broken, and your heart turns to stone, aka Obi Akpor

(1) (Reply)

Watch Crossdresser James Brown Sextape Leaked Online | Boulx / Olosho Said You Should Use Condom You Said Your Pull Out Game Is A1 / My Experience Of Addressing Crowd For The First Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.