Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage (17094 Views)

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by ebubeson: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
One of the killers of marriage is dating different wrong people before meeting the right partner. At this point, such a person may be so broken to the point that when the right partner comes, the feeling may be "adulterated" or "polluted" because of past hurts or frustrations.
You were so loving, caring and faithful to the wrong partners while dating, now you have the right partner and you are probably rude, watchful and careless..
Lessons: It is better to wait and marry the right person without dating, than dating several people before marrying.

209 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Rhozabeth(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is what has happened to most girls! You will just know from their attitude!

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Uchefame(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
I concur

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Boogyman557: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Holly Gram cool If u know date, how u one take know the right PESIN..

Abi dem de write am for head..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Lessons: It is better to wait and marry the right person without dating, than dating several people before marrying.
Is it written on people's forehead who's right or wrong?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by mbaise1000: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
I will say that anyone who says they hate someone because those ones hated them first are not better than those that hated them before, they are only waiting for the right time to hate, because you don't give what you don't have. If you don't have hatred inside of you, there's none to give, I am saying that those who love Truly and naturally will not be discouraged by any one or anything to stop love, it comes from the heart, what if that her brand new husband disappoint her at the end? I think a husband or a wife doesn't have any excuse not to love their spouse completely or unconditionally, if they are not healed from whatever heart break they caused themselves or anyone caused them, they should not go to spoil another person's life because of their personal mistakes or choices of the past or present.
My thought though

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
The plain truth is that most people tend to neglect red flags during dating, thinking that partner will change... Instead,it only ended up damaging them for life,to the extent of having trust issues when they finally meet their soul mates.

21 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Dimaya: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Women are too busy chasing men that are too good to be true, later start complaining about the dating market.

For example, this video: The Fine Art of Duping Gullible Women, all these Nigerian women left good men and got love-scammed by yahoo boys/ policemen. Later they'll appear on one podcast with lamentations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3zIpAEQ64

Learn from the professionals the warning signs to avoid. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Savedday2: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by inoki247: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol then turn ursef to Love LAWMA make you dey pack am...
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Goodman2023: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
You forgot that no one knows the day he or she will get married until the day of marriage...

Let's take Amaka for example,
✓you did not tell Amaka that deciding who she marries is beyond her and it's determined by economic factors.
✓ you did not tell Amaka when she Will get married.
✓you did not tell Amaka how she will know the right one.
✓you did not tell Amaka that some will Mary early, some will Mary late while some will not marry at all.
✓You did not tell Amaka to get a job so that she won't because of hunger jump into a relationship.
✓you did not also tell Amaka who will take care of her needs before marriage.
✓You did not also tell Amaka that even on the day of marriage, it is not over until it is over.
✓Lastly, you did not tell Amaka that some relationships are better than some marriages.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by saphiere(f): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the killers of marriage is dating different wrong people before meeting the right partner. At this point, such a person may be so broken to the point that when the right partner comes, the feeling may be "adulterated" or "polluted" because of past hurts or frustrations.
You were so loving, caring and faithful to the wrong partners while dating, now you have the right partner and you are probably rude, watchful and careless..
A quick one. How will one know he's the right person?

5 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Solidkay(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Haha 😂😂😂

@OP I laughed first because you're so wrong,
First of, Experience is the best teacher.

Another thing you must know is that when the real person comes into your life, no matter how much hurt you might have experienced in the past, it'll not really matter, except you've been broken beyond repair, even at that, with time, you'll heal.

The only Clause there is that you might not really commit to the relationship from the beginning.
But with time, you'll find yourself deeply in love again,
Nobody's immune to love.

Let Love Lead!!!!!

25 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
There's no way to get a partner if you don't date. If I follow this advice, I'd settle for anyone who comes my way. No be so life be.

6 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by logicalhumour: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Not my problem. Everyday marriage wahala this, marriage wahala that. Shebi if I refuse to marry, non of these will be my problem grin

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by wunmi590(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2023

There are no too ways to marriage or shortcut to it, it is either you marry and blend in or you re.ain single...

Marriage is not perfect, you need to work for it to make it what you really desires...

Is just like getting a job, you will have to work and see if you will like it, if you don't you resign and move to the next available that will work for you...
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by saphiere(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique mynd4 rule 2
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by sylve11: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

Nothing is a waste.

You learn the right lessons of life to pull you through life's difficulties with those pains and joys..

Love can be gotten and love can be loss but life must be lived. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by ERCROSS(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by chatinent: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Some people aren't looking for the right ones...they are looking for the ones who satisfy what they want.

It's either he is rich, handsome, caring, or she is beautiful, understanding, with big breasts and buttocks or sth else. It's a selfish game. It's all about what you want.

So it's not time wasted. It's rebranded to "searching."

Get it right it get it wrong.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by N3TRAL: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

@ the bold.

It like saying sports training before the actual game/match day is waste of energy because the player can get injured.

Dating in itself is a prerequisite for marriage. What is bad is a high body count.

👇 👇 👇👇 if you approve.

4 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by linearity: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

How do you know he or she is the right person without dating first?

Label no dey follow good person. Some people especially ladies hides there real self until after marriage, meaning even if you guys dated you wouldn’t know their true identities.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by movid(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pls what is the English translation of aganrandi?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Decolonel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
This generation Z has turned love into something else. They have made it look like if you don't have money, you can't love genuinely. Try and have money then love will find you

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Decolonel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
If you don't have money, no love for you. Even in marriage, no money no love.

Make u no make money for marriage and see if your wife go respect you

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Romanoff(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Girl wey you spos to marry, you take am do boyfriend and girlfriend.

Some fell in love with people whose character wasn't marriageable.

When time came for them to marry, they chose level-headedness over love.

If you ask me, ot not necessarily a bad thing. Many who claimed to be in love with each other got divorced after they realised love is not enough to make a marriage work.

For a marriage to work, it takes two people totally committed to each other and making their marriage work.

4 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by BigYash: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u know date, how u one take know the right PESIN..

Abi dem de write am for head..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
My guy ,how life na? I hope say you don oil your old and new kala? The country no settle like this o..

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by realmindz: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rhozabeth:
This is what has happened to most girls! You will just know from their attitude!

Both girls and boys

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Kenmatt(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

You're on point!
You are on point!!!
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by sofeo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Plz tell them.

Our different mentalities, level of understanding and maturity shouldn't be left out as well, when these factors are in place, as you are meeting a prospective lover or husband, you will know if the person is for you or not.

A lot of ppl go into marriage or relationship with an immature / gullible mind/heart, esp. when the opposite sex too is not matured enough and lack much understanding.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Opexzy: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2023

While the above statement might sound reasonable and intelligent... Just take a closer look, read it slowly this time, you will see it's garbage from another wannabe motivational speaker or preacher.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Love Is Never Enough. / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.