Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (264 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Mohgadishu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
I Married 2 Years Ago, My Problem Started When I Found Out That My Wife Was Still Having Intimate Relationship Even After Our Introduction. I Get To Know This After Our Wedding Because We Leave In Different State. When Ever I Remembered What I Read From Her Phone I Feel Devastated, Funny Enough Not Even One Person, As In I Can Help It. Now Am Full Of Regrets And Having Trust Issues, Even Though She Have Been Loyal, Submissive, Respect Me And Do What Ever I Want. Please What Can I Do To Forget The Past. Thank You.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
How old is she, how and where did you meet her, and before we can advice you what was it you saw in her phone. Please be concise and elaborate only then we can know how to handle your case

1 Like

Re: Confused by robinso01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
I doubt you can ever forget it. It's easier to forgive but not forget. The memory will always be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by Mohgadishu(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
godfrey02:
How old is she, how and where did you meet her, and before we can advice you what was it you saw in her phone. Please be concise and elaborate only then we can know how to handle your case
. She's 26yrs, I Met Her In My Area, Because She Usually Visit Her Cousin During Holidays. Her Conversation With Other Guy, Like Where Are We Meeting, Sleeping Over In The Guys Place E.t.c
Re: Confused by Mohgadishu(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
no
robinso01:
I doubt you can ever forget it. It's easier to forgive but not forget. The memory will always be there.
. Mehn It Very Annoying. Sometimes The Thing Dey Break Me Down Completely And Even When Am Happy With Her All Of A Sudden I Will Become Angry. (As In Mood Swing).
Re: Confused by robinso01(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Mohgadishu:
no. Mehn It Very Annoying. Sometimes The Thing Dey Break Me Down Completely And Even When Am Happy With Her All Of A Sudden I Will Become Angry. (As In Mood Swing).

It's a normal thing to feel bad whenever you remember it,but you just have to free your mind of it that moment to give urself peace of mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies About The Wonders Of Jesus Christ Today / Death Of Rico Swavey : Reality Tv Star, Alex, Reacts After A Follow Accused Her / I Need A Real Love Spell Caster To Help Save My Marriage 2022 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.