Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again (43547 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Tboy222: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is but a little matter here at hand, i pray the Lord Grant you the grace this temptation withstand. I pray God given wisdom on you abound, and the courage to settle on you be found

The devil is nothing but a liar, having been doomed by the Father to eternal fire. But i advice you tap to his grace, and He will cause His wisdom to shine on your face.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz

Inform your friend about what her sister did and that because of that, she does not want to see him. Let him just know it's not your doing.

I would suggest you listen to your wife. Your friend may naturally want to settle the rift between your wife and his sister. This may bring them close again and this may partly be why she's does not want her brother around.

It is best she keeps a far distance from her. You can always visit your friend in his house. He too may know his sister's tendency to gossip and the damage it has caused to many

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by BigYash: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Balance the equation by stopping her frds from coming around too.

Come blike your wife na the head of your house undecided

Is your other frds gossipers too?

Cux ayam not understanding it from that point of view
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Women r natural gossips regardless of what they do. It's like cigarettes for them.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Komu1048(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:
Good evening to you all. I don't know if this is the right place to drop this.

Am a married man. I lived in the same compound with my best friend sister. We Just moved into the neighborhood not too long (11 months ago). My friend's sister is also married with kids.

Let me go straight to the point, ever since we moved into the compound this woman has been disturbing my wife with gossip. She's a full house wife while my wife is running a M.sc programme but due to ASUU strike, she has being at home. This woman will come to my wife and talk bad things about everyone living in the neighborhood including those living in our compound. Most funny thing about her is that once she leave our apartment, she's moving into the next apartment.

My wife and I have studied her very well that most time we try to avoid, ignore or resist her from coming to our house but to no avail.
Not that I can't warn her to stop coming but am trying to avoid issues that will arise between me and my friend and also her husband.

She was keeping malice with another woman (Mrs Adelaku) in our compound because the woman ignored her totally as a result of her gossip.

Last two weeks Mrs Adelaku came to our apartment to invite my wife to her brother's wedding and as a result of that she thinks my wife is getting closer to that woman.

Yesterday she came to our house and confronted my wife of gossiping with the other woman (Mrs Adelaku) about her. That when neighbors are trying to settle issues between her and Mrs Adelaku that she quoted my wife. She accused my wife of telling Mrs Adelaku everything she has being telling her. And also tell my wife not to confront Mrs Adelaku.

But my wife went to Mrs Adelaku that same day to confront her but she swear with the bible and everything she has that she never tell her anything related to that. That perphers she and my wife are not a gist partner if not for the wedding invitation that she brought.

With anger, my wife went back to this woman (my friend sister) and tell her what the woman said. She later apologies to my wife that it was a trick. That she just wants to know their discussing that when she came with the wedding I.V she discovered that the woman (Mrs Adelaku) stayed a little bit longer in our apartment.

Ever since my wife has developed so much hatred for her/ her husband and even my friend that she doesn't want to see anyone of them again in our apartment.

Am so sorry for the long story, am not to good in this. Kindly bear with me.

What can I do in this situation? Matured mind please, thanks.

When I saw the headline I even thought it's something similar to what I am facing with my uncles wife. I don't know u people r jus bunch of confused people.

Btw I hate toxic women

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by CrateofBeer: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
You, your wife, and the gossiper are the same. Gossipers living on fuji house of commotion
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Basseybruce: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

Am a married man. I lived in the same compound with my best friend sister. We Just moved into the neighborhood not too long (11 months ago). My friend's sister is also married with kids.

Let me go straight to the point, ever since we moved into the compound this woman has been disturbing my wife with gossip. She's a full house wife while my wife is running a M.sc programme but due to ASUU strike, she has being at home. This woman will come to my wife and talk bad things about everyone living in the neighborhood including those living in our compound. Most funny thing about her is that once she leave our apartment, she's moving into the next apartment.

My wife and I have studied her very well that most time we try to avoid, ignore or resist her from coming to our house but to no avail.
Not that I can't warn her to stop coming but am trying to avoid issues that will arise between me and my friend and also her husband.

She was keeping malice with another woman (Mrs Adelaku) in our compound because the woman ignored her totally as a result of her gossip.

Last two weeks Mrs Adelaku came to our apartment to invite my wife to her brother's wedding and as a result of that she thinks my wife is getting closer to that woman.

Yesterday she came to our house and confronted my wife of gossiping with the other woman (Mrs Adelaku) about her. That when neighbors are trying to settle issues between her and Mrs Adelaku that she quoted my wife. She accused my wife of telling Mrs Adelaku everything she has being telling her. And also tell my wife not to confront Mrs Adelaku.

But my wife went to Mrs Adelaku that same day to confront her but she swear with the bible and everything she has that she never tell her anything related to that. That perphers she and my wife are not a gist partner if not for the wedding invitation that she brought.

With anger, my wife went back to this woman (my friend sister) and tell her what the woman said. She later apologies to my wife that it was a trick. That she just wants to know their discussing that when she came with the wedding I.V she discovered that the woman (Mrs Adelaku) stayed a little bit longer in our apartment.

Ever since my wife has developed so much hatred for her/ her husband and even my friend that she doesn't want to see anyone of them again in our apartment.

hey, this is the time for you to act like a man... Man up and handle the situation. Serve everyone what they deserve and I fervently believe you know this...
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by worldclass68(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
OP even get time dey follow wo-MEN matter sef...
Nah u go tired
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

You better obey your wife!

Some women sha! (Not your wife o! Cos she is smart)
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by bewla(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's just normal gossip stuffs naa
You like it abi

Don't tell me it's a profession

Apro
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by FuckDModz: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin

This one too na man.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Kelemu(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Savedday:
Women can't stay in a place without causing kata-kata.

I fear person wey no fear this gender!

Very useless gender
Remember say your mama ma woman o.
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by BreakingNews21: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Low caste ghetto tingz. that's all I have. grin
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by OKOATA(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stop acting like a sissy man, your wife is more matured than you cos on a normal day as a man this isn't even an issue, cos if not you sef like gossip as a man. Sha for now stay far off from that sister woman oga, if your friend comes around fine if he doesn't fine.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by samwash(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
@op, so waytin happen for compound na you stil bring to there so,abi you think say we nor dey NL ?
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Executer: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Edit your comment and remove that Mrs. Ade.... Don't underestimate the coverage of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by olisaEze(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
So you recharged ur phone battery and data to coman complain in the market square about house wives gossip in ur compound?? Why on God’s green earth will a man’s problem be any of this u wrote up there or ours?? If u don’t know what to do, go out and watch la liga till late, then come back and boink ur wife till she’s too tired to walk or talk! Do it for the next three market days and ur wife will only have u on her mind instead of gossip. BTW be like say u too na gossip too, why would u put up ur neighbor’s name on SM??
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by TheSpellChecker: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

Last two weeks Mrs Adelaku came to our apartment to invite my wife to her brother's wedding and as a result of that she thinks my wife is getting closer to that woman. (Who thinks who is getting closer to who?)

Yesterday she came to our house and confronted my wife of gossiping with the other woman (Mrs Adelaku) about her. That when neighbors are trying to settle issues between her and Mrs Adelaku that she quoted my wife. She accused my wife of telling Mrs Adelaku everything she has being telling her. And also tell my wife not to confront Mrs Adelaku.?

I am so ashamed reading this.

Your grammar is so poor.

Is this the type of nonsense you want to teach your kids, Mr. Married Man? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by TrebleChamp(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

If your wife doesn't want to see your best friend in your apartment, you guys should find a joint and hang out whenever you want to meet. By the time the hangout becomes frequent, she would ask you why and you then remind her sikena....
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by detectivejones: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Everyone knows that whenever 2 or 3 women are gathered gossip is abound. There is no how you'd listen to someone's incessant gossip without contributing to it, so your wife is guilty as well. BTW I can't believe a man involved himself in women's them say them say matter.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by rali123(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have never entered any flat in my house, do we even see, we might not see each other in a month, I only hear cars drive in and out sometimes, that's how I know I have neighbours.
They should all get busy including your wife(in her house and not entertain rubbish), they will settle soon and the circle continues.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by grandstar(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
You are a man, protect the interest of your innocent best friend, he has nothing to do in this gimmicks, as for her sister, my brother just mind your business and leave her to your wife....

Don't be too emotional, that is one of women maladies....

I can't believe this will be perturbation to you as a man.....

Would you support his friend's sister being close to his wife again!? That's what will natural happen once his friend starts coming to his home. He would try his best to reconcile them and their friendship may be rekindled.

He should be the one visiting his friend henceforth. He can also buy gifts on his first visit to his friend that the war between the two women is their own beef and it shouldn't affect theirs.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Don't let your wife drag you and your friend into a matter that does not directly concern you angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by WHITELIGHTER: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

My present opinion is a digression from the index Topic, however it's something that has eaten deep into the fabrics of many families.
It's almost everywhere.
Only a woman can severe the mutual relationship shared by identical male twins.

How women come into families and severe age long family relationships can not be overemphasized. However, these same women immediately sustain theirs by inviting their siblings into their matrimonial homes.

Some come in the name of assisting to carry babies. Some come in the name of seeking for special centers for JAMB. Thereafter these siblings become permanent residents in your house ready to fight you the moment you scold their sister, your wife.

Better look well before you marry!
Most times marriage is not what it is presumed to be. People have been lied to for years!

Spot on!
Same thing happened to my late brother
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Grace2023: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
heykims:
Judging with the way this story is narrated, this op himself is a gossiper..
chai grin
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
Can someone summarize this for me? KO yemi rara. Cant comprehend. So dazed rt now. Three rounds of pounding taking it's bit on me embarassed embarassed

No do pass yourself. grin

Instead of you to just do 1 or 2 rounds you went and did 3 rounds, now see the result
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by buchiuzor: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
ASUU should just call off the strike and things will return to normal
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by SIRTee15: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
heykims:
Judging with the way this story is narrated, this op himself is a gossiper..

I agree, seem him sef dey enjoy the gist.
Someone said that somebody said that another person said that the other person said that....na so gossip dey be.

And what the op wrote look exactly same. I can't even decipher who said what in the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
That ur friends sister should be avoided bt have u told ur friend about all his sister has dome so he understands the whole situation and why ur wife doesn't want any more drama from them?

ur friend visiting u and the sister being avoided by u ehile living in same compound will only create more unnecessary issues for u guys.

U can always see ur friend in his house not at urs or at a different location not ur house now. unless ur friend usually comes to vist his sister then he might also check on u same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.