Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again (43568 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by okoroemeka(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:
Good evening to you all. I don't know if this is the right place to drop this.

Am a married man. I lived in the same compound with my best friend sister. We Just moved into the neighborhood not too long (11 months ago). My friend's sister is also married with kids.

Let me go straight to the point, ever since we moved into the compound this woman has been disturbing my wife with gossip. She's a full house wife while my wife is running a M.sc programme but due to ASUU strike, she has being at home. This woman will come to my wife and talk bad things about everyone living in the neighborhood including those living in our compound. Most funny thing about her is that once she leave our apartment, she's moving into the next apartment.

My wife and I have studied her very well that most time we try to avoid, ignore or resist her from coming to our house but to no avail.
Not that I can't warn her to stop coming but am trying to avoid issues that will arise between me and my friend and also her husband.

She was keeping malice with another woman (Mrs Adelaku) in our compound because the woman ignored her totally as a result of her gossip.

Last two weeks Mrs Adelaku came to our apartment to invite my wife to her brother's wedding and as a result of that she thinks my wife is getting closer to that woman.

Yesterday she came to our house and confronted my wife of gossiping with the other woman (Mrs Adelaku) about her. That when neighbors are trying to settle issues between her and Mrs Adelaku that she quoted my wife. She accused my wife of telling Mrs Adelaku everything she has being telling her. And also tell my wife not to confront Mrs Adelaku.

But my wife went to Mrs Adelaku that same day to confront her but she swear with the bible and everything she has that she never tell her anything related to that. That perphers she and my wife are not a gist partner if not for the wedding invitation that she brought.

With anger, my wife went back to this woman (my friend sister) and tell her what the woman said. She later apologies to my wife that it was a trick. That she just wants to know their discussing that when she came with the wedding I.V she discovered that the woman (Mrs Adelaku) stayed a little bit longer in our apartment.

Ever since my wife has developed so much hatred for her/ her husband and even my friend that she doesn't want to see anyone of them again in our apartment.

Am so sorry for the long story, am not to good in this. Kindly bear with me.

What can I do in this situation? Matured mind please, thanks.
akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by wallarwallar(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
People sbud always mind dere business why wud ur wife allow her to always come to ur flat look like ur wife like gossiping and now they wud soon drag u to dere mess. Be good to ur neighbours but avoid any close relationship

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by grandstar(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheSpellChecker:

I am so ashamed reading this.

Your grammar is so poor.

Is this the type of nonsense you want to teach your kids, Mr. Married Man? undecided undecided undecided

Not everybody had the joy of a fantastic education. (1 Cor 4:7). There's a family friend who who never given home work throughout his primary and secondary education. He later went to a university. He is in the UK now.

I once worked as the Admin manager of a private security company. I was in charge of documentation of new security operatives. I was a little disappointed when many did not know they finished their secondary school.

It later dawned on me that many never finished. They dropped out of school. I, who went to private schools from nursery to secondary school(except for a one year stint in a command school) took a while to comprehend. We are not all the same.

We should show empathy by ignoring such mistake and focus on the purpose of this thread. He would appreciate that.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by gigabyte13: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Na you l pity pass
You had better obey her
Before you come turn to total stranger in that same house
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by OriOko88(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kobicove:

No do pass yourself. grin

Instead of you to just do 1 or 2 rounds you went and did 3 rounds, now see the result
Na d girl no gree oo.. She kept giving me those lowly moans wey dey ginger me and that kept me going grin. I actually spent almost three hours on her changing to different positions I can remember. I just realized say no matter wat,na man go tire laslas. Those girls can't get tired.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by dbestuncle: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abi your wife go beat you ni?.
Tell her that she can quarrel n even stop the gossip anywhere close to her n her family (women business not your problem) but your friend is not within her reach, she must respect her husband n your friend as much as she ought to.

Gbam!
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Won so pe , won ni pe , nigbati nigbati.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by BABANGBALI: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
All of una for that compound no get work

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Handsomebb: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Proceed with caution.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by kingsley38162: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Your wife is even more of a husband than you, she took a decision that you refused to take. Learn to create boundaries in marriage even if it involves your parents.Your wife is even more of a husband than you, she took a decision that you refused to take. Learn to create boundaries in marriage even if it involves your parents....
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by OnionBandit(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
oz4real83:
Forget that your wife is doing her Msc, what I draw from this is that the woman, your wife and the other women in that house are full-time housewives and gossiping is a common issue with full-time housewives, the Msc programme is just an excuse because it isn't full-time like undergraduate programme, your wife has excess time in her hands especially when ASUU strike gave her more time. Get a job or setup a business for your wife and this issue will die down on its own.
open a business for her like as if that business won't bring her more gist partners...especially If it's a shop business(another gisting ground) grin

E be like you no know women o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by iamsolasoul(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
She used reverse psychology to find out if they were gossiping about her and also tested your wife’s loyalty and she failed woefully usually when someone says don’t confront it means it didn’t happen. Confronting would expose the truth. Not in all situations sha sometimes in love situations confronting is not necessary the truth is always in the jokes however leveling up is paramount. Your neighbor should not be able to even look in your window to talk nonsense…far out ni Apple for life

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Do not be a fool! Whoever your wife doesn't want stays out of your marriage. Likewise you also. Why should anyone destroy his life just to accommodate an Outsider?
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Str8talk21: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmm...guy...for me...just give your wife serious warning not to report her dealings with your friend's sister to you, that whatever she sees, let her take. That as for your friend, he can come into your home but as for his sister, you are leaving it for your wife to decide if she wants her to come in or not.

Make every gender settled their matter. angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by alyarmouk(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
I'm sincerely ashamed of you. And you call yourself man of the house?
You're on your way to sacrificing your marriage for your best friend's friendship.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by drololaaof: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
nonen:
Tell your friend that his sister is mischievous and trying to damage your marriage to your wife and relationship with other neighbours. Tell him that your wife has decided that no friends come to the house going forward until these issues are resolved.

You can always meet your best friend outside your home.

Your wife is a responsible woman and has made the right decision. If she continues association with that woman, you’d be here next year saying women are scum or that you’re divorced.

You can choose your wife and respect her decision and have peace or choose your best friend and his irresponsible sister and make your peaceful home a circle of crisis!
Well said ,it is better to avoid the woman in totality,she brake your marriage if she is not stopped now before she tell your wife that XYZ are your concubines, before you get yourself on your your marriage is over . Study your wife too oh ,because women are trickish.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Mercury12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

Am a married man. I lived in the same compound with my best friend sister. We Just moved into the neighborhood not too long (11 months ago). My friend's sister is also married with kids.

Let me go straight to the point, ever since we moved into the compound this woman has been disturbing my wife with gossip. She's a full house wife while my wife is running a M.sc programme but due to ASUU strike, she has being at home. This woman will come to my wife and talk bad things about everyone living in the neighborhood including those living in our compound. Most funny thing about her is that once she leave our apartment, she's moving into the next apartment.

My wife and I have studied her very well that most time we try to avoid, ignore or resist her from coming to our house but to no avail.
Not that I can't warn her to stop coming but am trying to avoid issues that will arise between me and my friend and also her husband.

She was keeping malice with another woman (Mrs Adelaku) in our compound because the woman ignored her totally as a result of her gossip.

Last two weeks Mrs Adelaku came to our apartment to invite my wife to her brother's wedding and as a result of that she thinks my wife is getting closer to that woman.

Yesterday she came to our house and confronted my wife of gossiping with the other woman (Mrs Adelaku) about her. That when neighbors are trying to settle issues between her and Mrs Adelaku that she quoted my wife. She accused my wife of telling Mrs Adelaku everything she has being telling her. And also tell my wife not to confront Mrs Adelaku.

But my wife went to Mrs Adelaku that same day to confront her but she swear with the bible and everything she has that she never tell her anything related to that. That perphers she and my wife are not a gist partner if not for the wedding invitation that she brought.

With anger, my wife went back to this woman (my friend sister) and tell her what the woman said. She later apologies to my wife that it was a trick. That she just wants to know their discussing that when she came with the wedding I.V she discovered that the woman (Mrs Adelaku) stayed a little bit longer in our apartment.

Ever since my wife has developed so much hatred for her/ her husband and even my friend that she doesn't want to see anyone of them again in our apartment.

nothing should consign u with women business. It is their talk. You and your friend relationship shouldn't be affected by it. . .
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Princessogaraya(f): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
nonen:
Tell your friend that his sister is mischievous and trying to damage your marriage to your wife and relationship with other neighbours. Tell him that your wife has decided that no friends come to the house going forward until these issues are resolved.

You can always meet your best friend outside your home.

Your wife is a responsible woman and has made the right decision. If she continues association with that woman, you’d be here next year saying women are scum or that you’re divorced.

You can choose your wife and respect her decision and have peace or choose your best friend and his irresponsible sister and make your peaceful home a circle of crisis!

You get brain
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Sethaaron: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Just pack out sir
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Heartfelt727: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
You are a man, protect the interest of your innocent best friend, he has nothing to do in this gimmicks, as for her sister, my brother just mind your business and leave her to your wife....

Don't be too emotional, that is one of women maladies....

I can't believe this will be perturbation to you as a man.....

Abi o ma bro

Please bro help with data
0703 896 5847
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kelemu:

Remember say your mama ma woman o.
lipsrsealed
You for leave the mumu to loseguard.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by litaninja(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is an entire sent of jobless and under-engaged people.

Domipraiz:

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by LOVEGINO(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

bro its just well. I ve experienced such also. They re all d same.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why is your wife adding you, your friend, and the woman's husband into the mix? Oga, if she can't give you a good reason beyond this her fight with the woman, tell her not to involve you guys.

I understand the need for peace in your home however, marriage isn't a prison and it isn't about just one party. You deserve your peace and happiness as she deserves hers.

What you could do for her is to restrict the gossip from coming to your house.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Move out of a compound house
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by GboyegaD(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

My present opinion is a digression from the index Topic, however it's something that has eaten deep into the fabrics of many families.
It's almost everywhere.
Only a woman can severe the mutual relationship shared by identical male twins.

How women come into families and severe age long family relationships can not be overemphasized. However, these same women immediately sustain theirs by inviting their siblings into their matrimonial homes.

Some come in the name of assisting to carry babies. Some come in the name of seeking for special centers for JAMB. Thereafter these siblings become permanent residents in your house ready to fight you the moment you scold their sister, your wife.

Better look well before you marry!
Most times marriage is not what it is presumed to be. People have been lied to for years!

Don't blame the woman, blame the men who thinks it's about fostering peace in the home.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Obiorahpcfg: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domipraiz:

I will worst than ur wife sef
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by blaise26abj(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
oz4real83:
Forget that your wife is doing her Msc, what I draw from this is that the woman, your wife and the other women in that house are full-time housewives and gossiping is a common issue with full-time housewives, the Msc programme is just an excuse because it isn't full-time like undergraduate programme, your wife has excess time in her hands especially when ASUU strike gave her more time. Get a job or setup a business for your wife and this issue will die down on its own.

True . Na person wey dey house dey dey available for gossips . If she dey go somewhere dey return tired , trust me it will fade away . Don’t cut off your friend oh . Worse case scenario , get a general place where Una go dey meet and be men . No dey carry woman wahala for head . You just wasted brain storage capacity with this issue instead make use am store information for making money
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by JayPeeOham: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Women and gossip 5&6. Big red flag.

Imagine the little drama they created in your compound due to Cho Cho Cho.

My advise to you is that you ask your friend to stay away from your apartment for now till all the bad energies fizzles out. Your wife is still angry and she has the right tho be because she wasn't the one at fault.
You and your friend can still talk on the phone, and meet somewhere else.
If there is anyone to blame then it should be your friend's wife.
As a matter of fact, you should ask your friend politely to warn his wife not to disrespect your wife next time!
Gush, I hate lousy and uncouth women!!!

So it's on her head!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Ameduedwin: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
you people must be a yuroba, don't say I am triberlistic, Yoruba women are found of That, gossiping, set two people against themselves, gossiping from One rooms to another, they don't want when two people are cohitbiting together very well in a compound they must scatter you people. This thing you are saying is like you are saying it from my compound . Yuroba women are dangerous in a compound.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again by Starz825(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
You are a man, protect the interest of your innocent best friend, he has nothing to do in this gimmicks, as for her sister, my brother just mind your business and leave her to your wife....

Don't be too emotional, that is one of women maladies....

I can't believe this will be perturbation to you as a man.....
Oga ,.no dey use that English perturbation again abegi...you dey make me dey remember masturbation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.