Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant (56462 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Missed My Period By 7 Weeks Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by 7arrows: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:
Please guys I need your help.
@mod pls help me move to appropriate section.

I am confuse, needs advice on what step to take next.

The whole thing begins on 25th July when i had unprotected sex with my bf. before then my last period came on the 17th of July. so i had sex just about a week after.

Since then uptil now i have not seen my period. Initially I worried i may be pregnant but after several urine and blood test it all turns out negetive. what could be wrong here? This is the first time i am experiencing this.

I have done 4 test myself using pt test strips. but all came negative. Yesterday I went to a private lab an de used my blood and urine sample for pregnancy test, it still came out negative.

Abeg any medical expert or any one with past experience should assist with advice on next step please.

Note, my boyfriend is aware of the whole situation. he himself is confused. plus I am 23 yrs old just incase my age will aid in the diagnosis.

I saw the period outside strolling at allen junction. I asked mrs. Period where r u going she said I'm goin to pekahs
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Goldmaxx(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rebuke:

Nothing but everything is wrong with having sex before marriage.

Mumu, yhu wey no get ape mentality sees nothing wrong with sex before marriage, who is the real ape here?

Sex is for procreation and not for people not ready for it. That's why we have bastards everywhere today.
We Africans like claiming morals while we're the most openly corrupt and morally-ill people on the planet. Hypocrisy is the order of the day here.

There's nothing wrong with them having sex as long as it's safe... That's what we should be advising.
We should make sure there's an easy, accessible and affordable healthcare here, it'll solve the problem the O.P is complaining about.

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by GindoX(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
obiekunie01:
hormonal imbalance.

thou there are drug for it, but the major cause of hormonal imbalance is stress - mostly relationship and financial stress.

try pay attention to yourself by doing things that really makes you happy.

You're correct! Someone closed experienced this! almost same date.. hormonal imbalance
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Doorlarss(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Another familys... perharp na 2plate
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by drdeath: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:

The whole thing begins on 25th July when i had unprotected sex with my bf. before then my last period came on the 17th of July. so i had sex just about a week after.

Since then uptil now i have not seen my period. Initially I worried i may be pregnant but after several urine and blood test it all turns out negetive. what could be wrong here? This is the first time i am experiencing this.

I have done 4 test myself using pt test strips. but all came negative. Yesterday I went to a private lab an de used my blood and urine sample for pregnancy test, it still came out negative.

Abeg any medical expert or any one with past experience should assist with advice on next step please.

Note, my boyfriend is aware of the whole situation. he himself is confused. plus I am 23 yrs old just incase my age will aid in the diagnosis.
No problem.Since there are no signs of pregnancy,get Tab primolut-N 5mg tds 10/7, Cap doxycycline 100mg bd 10/7,Tab ferrous 200mg od for 14/7,Tab vit C 100mg tds for 14/7.
Go to a very good pharmacy and show them,they will sell and prescribe for you.
##Avoid sex with your partner when taking the drugs for the time being,Avoid alcohol/sepe and drink lots of water.
Good day!
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by 2elliot: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:

Are you vaccinated with the covid vaccine? That shit is wrecking havoc on women period and reproduction.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by CSTRR: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Girls mumu no be small.

In this Africa, you are allowing a boy to ejaculate inside you without condoms?
At that young age of yours?

When you get pregnant, that is when you will realise that khaki no be leather.

Make the thing dey sweet you dey go.

Playing with suffering and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by aluko360(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Don't worry, na poor network. Your missing period will be restored when your bf buys a Benz

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by toyosiolamide(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:

Did you use any contraceptives recently?sometimes this might make your periods irregular..
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Iseddy: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Go do scan... Or better still see a gynecologist. Might be a case of chemical pregnancy.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Francisanointed:
Go and do a scan. I have heard of someone who did all the test you said up there but they all came out negative until she went for scan who confirm she is pregnant.
Note: Don't allow the comments here make you depressed. God loves you so much. We have all made mistakes. People who are condemning you here are not saints themselves. You cannot change yesterday but you can do something now about your tomorrow. Believe Jesus loves you and Jesus would have still died for you even if you were the worst sinners on this earth.
If it is pregnancy after you do the test,don't abort. Some mistakes are blessings in disguise. That child may be the blessing you may require tomorrow. Don't give up. Keep moving on
best comment… this is the true gospel!

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Stevo35: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Johel(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:

Is your bf a yahoo boy?...cos e get why. grin grin
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Ebymyk(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even with all that is happening, some girls are still engaging in sex like rats. A 23yr old for that matter. Instead of looking at bettering your life, you're busy having sex.

Wait until you're confirmed pregnant. That's when you'll know what youve done to yourself and the kind of boyfriend you're sleeping with.

Some people will just use 5 mins madness to truncate their destiny.
I tell you... Ladies of that age bracket are something else, when life happens to her, then sense will enter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by vikstandon(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
joyH:

The guy don sell your... Use buy Lexus.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Collins4u1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
You see, I'm sure by now you're restless, sad, depressed, angry, full of regret.

Did your boyfriend last up to 30mins?

Is it worth it? �

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by dontrulee: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are you on any contraceptives?
Are you on any medications or did you use any medications in the past?

It could be hormonal imbalance.

It could also be secondary amenorrhea and there are a whole lot of causes of secondary amenorrhea.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
You're just having irregular periods, a lot of women experience them and it's nothing new.
joyH:

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Google it
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Tchma: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Two things are involved _
One is hormonal inbalance and,

the second is you prolly used postinor 2 in multiple occasions within the specified period thereby disrupting your usual body mechanism.

I didn't say there might be a third reason, but it's still possible that you have a baby growing in you.

No matter what comes, be strong.
1. See God
2. See scan
3. See a gynecologist
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Ofadaman(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wait for 3 months first.

Werin una want, you see period problem, you no see period problem...
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by chiedozie198100: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2022
All ya paynt complete?
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Scarface1260: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2022
when you collect prick e de sweet you now u come here say u no see period u suer say I well
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Harrykn: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2022
highness25:
These children will not even know they're pregnant. They knack center, right and left and can be pregnant for weeks without knowing. I don experience this kind girl before and may this kind of girl not happen to us in our life again
Very true, you’re an old taker.
Some of them fail to observe these changes in their body until niddle enter eye lol. Some people Dey use style accuse the poor boy of being a ritualist while infections could be delaying the whole process. Last last
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even with all that is happening, some girls are still engaging in sex like rats. A 23yr old for that matter. Instead of looking at bettering your life, you're busy having sex.

Wait until you're confirmed pregnant. That's when you'll know what youve done to yourself and the kind of boyfriend you're sleeping with.

Some people will just use 5 mins madness to truncate their destiny.

shut up! if things are cool, a 23yrs is suppose to be a mother already

I don't know why we feel 30yrs is the best for a lady to marry in Nigeria

ladies eggs decreases as they aged, so is better they married early when they've achieved little things to support the marriage and early birthing make them look ageless

you can't compare a lady that birth all her kids before 30yrs with a lady that finished bathing late 40yrs
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by kingyakos: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2022
joyH:

You took your urine and blood to a lab for test also bring them here on NL for test too
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by kingyakos: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2022
If u dare abort that pikin
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by gonkin(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Its probably the pill u took
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by kingyakos: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2022
U missed your period, can you recognize ur period when you see it?....
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2022
OP did you take the C0VlD SH0T by any chance? It is said to interfere a woman's cycle and her fertility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.