Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,056 members, 7,832,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? (631 Views)

She Stares At The Man With Big Gbola / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by Ayietim(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2022

My husband and I have been married for over 20 years, but he keeps staring at ladies every time we go out together.

And you are afraid he does worse when you are not there with him, right?

This attitude is natural and it may mean nothing, because if it did mean anything, you would have lost him long ago to another woman.

Staring at other ladies without minding the fact that you are there with him is just him being real and having a clear conscience. He always come back to you, I mean after ogling those ladies in your presence and absence, he always come home to you.

He doesn’t come home to compare you to them, does he? And he hasn’t ever hinted at leaving you for another woman, has he ever?

What if he was a dishonest man that would pretend to keep all his on focus you but when you are out of sight, he hook up with one of the ladies and have a serious affair that would threaten your relationship with him? Would you know about it quickly enough to prepare your heart for the worst before it’s too late? It’s unlikely that you would.

I think your husband is a honest man, faithful and committed to the relationship for a life time. Your heart is his home. His kind is rare.

You shouldn’t be worried about him hurting you. You should rather be worried that your fear could cause you to do something that might harm you, your man and the relationshop.

Read this;

Esther was married and enjoying her marriage to Paul in peace for 15 years before something happened. They had two beautiful children.

Esther worked in the hospital. She worked Monday to Friday and was always home before 5.p.m. to prepare dinner. She was used to Paul coming home from work before dinner.

Read full story at:

https:///3qqgOmj
Re: My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by EmzyT: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by jeromestarks: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2022
You held on for 20 years and you are just complaining now? If you can cope for twenty years, you can cope forever.
In fact, you're a chicken.
Re: My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by ifihearam: 2:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Should he stare at men?
Re: My Husband Stares At Other Women- Should I Be Worried? by Giftexx: 2:42am On Sep 10, 2022
sticking to a woman can be very boring...yet the marital vows must be kept...

Allow him enjoy his sights...in peace

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video / If You Have A Smart Phone And You Are Not Making Money, Its Your Fault. / Suicide Is Always An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.