Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video (628 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gowns / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Realnaijagist: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Single ladies in search of husbands recently attended a church service dressed in wedding gowns.

The christian ladies attended the church service dressed in wedding attires as they prayed for their husbands to locate them. It is their belief that after the prayers, they would meet the man of their dreams.

Watch a video of the ladies praying and dancing in their wedding gowns inside the church below...

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin Which kind wahala con be this
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Realnaijagist:
Single ladies in search of husbands recently attended a church service dressed in wedding gowns.

The christian ladies attended the church service dressed in wedding attires as they prayed for their husbands to locate them. It is their belief that after the prayers, they would meet the man of their dreams.
Which church be this one? Where is it located? Post the address so nairalanders can know where to go to pick up brides naw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
My gender and many desperacy... Puke

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by AdamuKD: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
She don turn to evening newspaper come dey disturb us for church mtchew

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
My gender and many desperacy... Puke
Consider that society programmed many of them to believe from their childhood that they are incomplete with a man in their life. Religion even made this worse by convincing many of them that their major purpose is to bear children and keep a family, and so do not blame them. They are living the values instilled in them by those who raised them - society, culture and religion combined. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Emmanueltrinity(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Consider that society programmed many of them to believe from their childhood that they are incomplete with a man in their life. Religion even made this worse by convincing many of them that their major purpose is to bear children and keep a family, and so do not blame them. They are living the values instilled in them by those who raised them - society, culture and religion combined. . undecided
I actually object you on this, without procreation you and i wont be in existence family value is essential and vital in the world, but husband desperacy is bad and wrong it only lures my gender to stupid behaviour which i'm not proud of

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Adonispco: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
I actually object you on this, without procreation you and i wont be in existence family value is essential and vital in the world, but husband desperacy is bad and wrong it only lures my gender to stupid behaviour which i'm not proud of

So far a lady is not financial bouyant she must be desperate to find a husband;
While it is not easy for we men.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Emmanueltrinity(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Adonispco:

So far a lady is not financial bouyant she must be desperate to find a husband;
While it is not easy for we men.
quite true things are tough and hard, but men sound not pressure thier self
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
If you truly believe what you state there in bold(black) then you are a hypocrite for making the statement that follows, do you realize that then? undecided

If procreation is as important are you pretend it to be that it makes sense for these women to be as desperate as they are in ensuring they locate a make for the main purpose of it. If these family values fill their heads with ideas that their importance or meaning in life is wrapped around the utilization of their wombs, and their having a man, then it makes sense for these women to be in a hurry to get hitched before the clock runs out on them. Meaning you are a hypocrite for trying to castigate them for doing that even you were trained to believe is of utmost importance to existence. undecided
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Emmanueltrinity(f): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you truly believe what you state there in bold(black) then you are a hypocrite for making the statement that follows, do you realize that then? undecided

If procreation is as important are you pretend it to be that it makes sense for these women to be as desperate as they are in ensuring they locate a make for the main purpose of it. If these family values fill their heads with ideas that their importance or meaning in life is wrapped around the utilization of their wombs, and their having a man, then it makes sense for these women to be in a hurry to get hitched before the clock runs out on them. Meaning you are a hypocrite for trying to castigate them for doing that even you were trained to believe is of utmost importance to existence. undecided
you only trying to raise dust out of nothing, without procreation you wont be existing, family makes you know your root, heritage what to uphold and Live for and makes you know who you are... Beside the world has left you if you still bank on this thought, their is artficial insemination, artficial fertilization, even storing of eggs incase a ladies womb is incompatible to give birth, So who the desperacy ¿? Its wrong to be desperate of a husband ... Im not producing been single rather it shouldnt makes we ladies desperate
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
you only trying to raise dust out of nothing, without procreation you wont be existing, family makes you know your root, heritage what to uphold and Live for and makes you know who you are...
Existence isn't even close to a problem of humankind, and it will, in fact, be a problem created by overpopulation (over procreation) in just a couple more decades from now. So I am afraid that you are instead the one here attempting to, by pulling on what are emotional strings, raise dust out of nothing. undecided

The meaning of a person's existence shouldn't be tied to such things as the ability to procreate, nor should it be tied to another person. An individual ought to believe self whole as is, in order to fully reach potential in life and make meaningful choices. undecided

The choice these women make here are not born of a low sense of self, a problem created by a society that teaches them that they are of low value if they do not procreate or have men besides them to complete them. undecided
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
Beside the world has left you if you still bank on this thought, their is artficial insemination, artficial fertilization, even storing of eggs incase a ladies womb is incompatible to give birth, So who the desperacy ¿? Its wrong to be desperate of a husband ... Im not producing been single rather it shouldnt makes we ladies desperate
WOW... so, because the world has now found ways to commercialize the childbearing process, means women no longer need to be desperate to find husbands to complete themselves as society taught them to? You are really trying really hard on this... undecided

As for the methods you listed, how many people who use them go fought to announce the method they used without shame in the same society? undecided
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by stunnert(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which church be this one? Where is it located? Post the address so nairalanders can know where to go to pick up brides naw? undecided

Shey this time wey be say all naira land guys don swallow red pill and don dey form alpha male
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kajaard: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Has it really gotten to this? This is sad.

Should we call this inferiority complex or should we say these ladies have no shame and have zero self esteem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
stunnert:
Shey this time wey be say all naira land guys don swallow red pill and don dey form alpha male
Those dresses are not cheap abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
WOW... so, because the world has now found ways to commercialize the childbearing process, means women no longer need to be desperate to find husbands to complete themselves as society taught them to? You are really trying really hard on this... undecided

As for the methods you listed, how many people who use them go fought to announce the method they used without shame in the same society? undecided
i don't see any shame there if you are not patronised by men, desperate times can for sensible measure
Re: Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gown:video by Kobojunkie: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
i don't see any shame there if you are not patronised by men, desperate times can for sensible measure
Patronized by men? undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Smart Phone And You Are Not Making Money, Its Your Fault. / Guys Can You Date A halfcast Trangender For 60k..cash Up Front? / Lady Is Spotted In A Viral Video On LIVE Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.