Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? (449 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? by Quiteparrot: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2022
I want to believe that we are all weird in one way or the other but some people are real weirdo, I have this neighbour with a strange behaviour, I can't say maybe it's shyness or the introvert ways of behaving.

He lives upstairs while I live in a bungalow beside his, whenever I open my door to come out, he will run inside with a great speed as if he's about to see a ghost. Normally, if we bump into each other accidentally he communicate very well but avoid frequent eyes contact. The other day he almost fell while running away from only God knows what chases him, my wife just burst into laughter. I'm not an introvert nor an extrovert, an ambivert kind of , I don't blab and won't initiate an endless or senseless conversation to have suggested his strange behaviour. The other day my kids were to open the gate for me, immediately he sighted me where he was relaxing at his balcony he suddenly picked up speed and run enter his house, Aside this his running running things, he's a lovely person.

Do you have any weird neighbours, share your experience.
Re: Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? by blaquebelle: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Maybe he's attracted to you

*shrugs
Re: Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? by Cladez(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Inferiority complex I guess

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor And The Sexy Lady / Truly She's Endowed With Sweet Bombom / Bursted: Lagos Baby Mama Under Fire For Reaping Off Ex-lover, Accused Of Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.