Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him (24456 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Throwback: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2022
israelmao:
APC and PDP are on the same lane we need a paradigm shift.

A shift to ex PDP members?

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by anonimi: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Please how can God bless a JagaBandit rogue who collects IGR money from Lagosians without giving anything in return except for thugs, touts, agberos and area boys who turn to armed robbers

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

SB2020:
Interesting facts about Addis Ababa and Lagos light rail projects.

Addis Ababa / Lagos
Cost == $475Million / $1.2Billion
Length == 34km / 27km
Time to Complete == 4years / 7years (projected)
Year Awarded == 2011 / 2008 (Construction began 2010)
Contractor == China Railway Eng. Corp (CREC) /Chinese Civil Eng. Constr. Coy (CCECC)
Population == 5Million / 20Million

Ethiopia has managed to deliver Sub-Saharan Africa’s first modern light rail project which opened in the capital Addis Ababa on Sunday, and in the process, beat Lagos whose own rail project remains four years behind schedule.

Ethiopia’s rail project was delivered on time, despite its being longer than the Lagos – Badagry rail line currently under construction.

Addis Ababa’s two line 34-kilometre system was built by the China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and cost $475m, 85 percent of which has been covered by China’s Exim bank. The Lagos Light Rail Project or Blue on Badagry Expressway, was to have 13 stations from Okokomaiko to Marina via Iddo for a total of 27 kilometres.

The contract was awarded to the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion in 2008, and was to be delivered in 2011. Survey work took one year between August 2009 and August 2010 while construction began July 2010.

The work is being implemented using the public and private partnership (PPP) model, whereby the state builds the infrastructure and the private sector provides the rolling stock and management. However, the project has not worked out according to the plan.
The 2011 deadline was missed, even though the State government got a loan to fund the project.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/addis-ababa-beats-lagos-to-light-rail-as-construction-delays-mount/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by okorogodwin4(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2022
muykem:
They are finding it difficult to relinquish ordinary party chairman to the south even after clinched presidential ticket. This is happening when they are seriously looking for votes, imagine these people win election, I pity southerners still supporting PDP. Do you know that no other party has won even one state in south east in presidential election, it has always been PDP but nothing to show for it.
what is the south doing with party chairmanship does party chairmanship have any executive power obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Why
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by iconicceo: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:
Wike might seem to be belligerent, while Atiku on the other hand seems to be indifferent, Wike wants Ayu to go, but the PDP stalwarts have said no.

I have got bad news for the Obidients,and i 'm afraid they will not find this tiding convenient, it's news about what is happening up North,a news that will lessen your comfort.

I heard the Northerners have decided to have their way, and the momentum is building by the day. They have all decided with one mind, to vote for only one of their kind, irrespective of status, popularity, or clout, they ill rather have their man than someone from the south.

This is expected and it won’t change anything, the south will also vote PO massively and some of the north (North Central)will also vote PO.

Kwankwaso, Tinubu (Shetima factor) will share the northern vote with Atiku, it’s all looking good for PO then any of the other candidates and so you know, we still have some northerners that have their own minds and won’t be told who to vote for or not.

The joke is on you, cheers❤️.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by mizz2posh: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Condolence visit me? Did someone die?
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Owologbo(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2022
morikee:
Lol Wike things he is bigger than everybody feeling more of himself
Wike didn't tell you he's bigger than everybody. He's only asking for fairness and justice; they should respect their agreement which is "if north win the presidential primary (which they won) Atu will resign.
If Ayu and Atiku can not keep to the agreement they had before the primary now, what makes you think they will respect whatever agreement they will enter into when Atiku finally get the power?
What will it take Atiku and his camp to tell Ayu to respect the agreement and offered him something else to pacify him?
I stand with Wike; if some southerners want to be "we will take whatever is given to us", Wike has shown to be different and is ok by me and many non pushover southerners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by lawrenzooo: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:
Wike might seem to be belligerent, while Atiku on the other hand seems to be indifferent, Wike wants Ayu to go, but the PDP stalwarts have said no.

I have got bad news for the Obidients,and i 'm afraid they will not find this tiding convenient, it's news about what is happening up North,a news that will lessen their comfort.

I heard the Northerners have decided to have their way, and the momentum is building by the day. They have all decided with one mind, to vote for only one of their kind. irrespective of status, popularity, or clout, they ill rather have their man than someone from the south.
I guess you were there with them when they held the meeting in Kaduna Abi na Kano.

You people should stop making unfounded statements.

It's annoying when you southerners make it look like the northerners are kingmakers by default. Voter apathy is the major problem in the south and I hope they get it right this time around.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2022
If the PDP chairman said he us stepping down if a northerner wins the presidential primary, it will not be automatic. Changing a party chairman 5 months to national election may impede the chances of the party from winning the election.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Anaerobi(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Wike is Angry with Ayu, Atiku, Tambuwal and Okowa.

So he's angry with 3 corrupt people. So one person Wabara should not get himself involved.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by rajiedreez: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by omenka(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2022
frugal:
Why not just resign like you all agreed? What's all this smartness?
He needs money to complete the monstrous complex he's buikding in Judge's Qtrs and his crib along George Akume road.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by DLuciano: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2022
wwwihy:
make worms eat your mouth!
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2022
If the PDP chairman Ayu said he is stepping down if a northerner wins the presidential primary, it will not be automatic. Changing a party chairman 5 months to national election may impede the chances of the party winning the election.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2022
wwwihy:

Of Odua republic not Nigeria grin
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by rajiedreez: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
If the PDP chairman said he us stepping down if a northerner wins the presidential primary, it will not be automatic. Changing a party chairman 5 months to national election may impede the chances of the party from winning the election.

But he knew they'll be approaching an election period before making the promise. Secondly the primary election was help in May, that's almost 10 months to the general elections. He's simply not just honest. We'll non of them is honest sha

1 Like

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by morikee: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

Wike didn't tell you he's bigger than everybody. He's only asking for fairness and justice; they should respect their agreement which is "if north win the presidential primary (which they won) Atu will resign.
If Ayu and Atiku can not keep to the agreement they had before the primary now, what makes you think they will respect whatever agreement they will enter into when Atiku finally get the power?
What will it take Atiku and his camp to tell Ayu to respect the agreement and offered him something else to pacify him?
I stand with Wike; if some southerners want to be "we will take whatever is given to us", Wike has shown to be different and is ok by me and many non pushover southerners.

Can you quote where the agreement was made?
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Igbojew: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2022
muykem:
They are finding it difficult to relinquish ordinary party chairman to the south even after clinched presidential ticket. This is happening when they are seriously looking for votes, imagine these people win election, I pity southerners still supporting PDP. Do you know that no other party has won even one state in south east in presidential election, it has always been PDP but nothing to show for it.
Anybody that read this your statement will think you Yoruba man cares for PDP not knowing that you are speaking out of selfishness and because Wike said that the PDP chairmanship will be zone to the South West that is why you Yorubas are pretending like you care in PDP crises but we know you people more than you people know yourself................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2022
omenka:
He needs money to complete the monstrous complex he's buikding in Judge's Qtrs and his crib along George Akume road.
Ortom is the best governor in the middle belt
you just hate the man because he's eliminating Fulani herdmen killing your people.

omenka change ooo
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Parachoko: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2022
lawrenzooo:

I guess you were there with them when they held the meeting in Kaduna Abi na Kano.

You people should stop making unfounded statements.

It's annoying when you southerners make it look like the northerners are kingmakers by default. Vote apathy is the major problem in the south and I hope they get it right this time around.
Is very very annoying.

I wander how some of this mumus believe a Northerner can become the President if Southerners also decide to vote a Southerner.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Illegal1(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2022
mrkings84:
God will install PO for US.

make buhari kukuma remain as president 4 the next 8yrs
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Babaken(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Yes, he is the incoming President of Irigbaji Pampers Sellers Association.....
He is now the new ambassador for always pampers.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by gigabyte13: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Supposed men dey Dodge people he called children.... Pdp na scam
Dem never ready for dis election
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by WithFact: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2022
grin[quote author=muykem post=116519345]They are finding it difficult to relinquish ordinary party chairman to the south even after clinched presidential ticket. This is happening when they are seriously looking for votes, imagine these people win election, I pity southerners still supporting PDP. Do you know that no other party has won even one state in south east in presidential election, it has always been PDP but nothing to show for it.
You sumition is wise.

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by muykem: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Anybody that read this your statement will think you Yoruba man cares for PDP not knowing that you are speaking out of selfishness and because Wike said that the PDP chairmanship will be zone to the South West that is why you Yorubas are pretending like you care in PDP crises but we know you people more than you people know yourself................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
PDP just won governorship election in Osun state. Atiku had more votes in South West than South east in last general election and you think that Yoruba doesn't have stake in PDP.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Babaken:
He is now the new ambassador for always pampers.

LoL... cheesy cheesy

That is the Official Pampers distributor for the Tinubu - Shettima campaign

1 Like

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by israel90: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:

I have got bad news for the Obidients,and i 'm afraid they will not find this tiding convenient, it's news about what is happening up North,a news that will lessen their comfort.

I heard the Northerners have decided to have their way, and the momentum is building by the day. They have all decided with one mind, to vote for only one of their kind. irrespective of status, popularity, or clout, they ill rather have their man than someone from the south.
u are not current there is a video where an hausa man is telling his brothers that an hausa has not ruled d country only fulani.he also said in kadunna,hausas have there community fulani has there community also but all the attack by fulani bandits is on only hausa community.he said things has to change
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Asianjollof007: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2022
morikee:
Lol Wike thinks he is bigger than everybody feeling more of himself

Lol. when your confidence intimates them, they call it pride. Wike is a man with balls, not a coward.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
MaestroID:
Na this same Ayu talk say wike n him people be children. Na the same Ayu use him mouth talk say e go step down. Moral is Man must talk and will do everything possible to stay in power for his own benefits.

Now u wan send people go meet the same person you called a child to beg him. Anyway when going try buy lots of lollipops so you will share for children in PH. UNA GO SEE PEPPER FOR WIKE HANDS.

You too get mouth cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Glare247(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2022
opalu:
Wike was thinking that when Ayu from North Central became National Chairman, he would zone the Presidency to South as the PDP culture has been. But Ayu needs money at this his old age. It has been alleged that the highest bidder got it. And Wike feels betrayed.
It is his right to be angry. But the Atiku camp will not like to be intimidated like this. So I suggest wike should remain in PDP but throw his weight behind Peter Obi (unofficially).
Labour Party will even offer those Governors following Wike better deals than their own party
D last part got me laughing ,which deal can labor party with no senator ,no house of rep or governor offer wike that is more than what pdp as done?
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by badoh(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2022
mrkings84:
Na wa o
This northern people are too greedy when it comes to power.

Watch as even Buhari will work against Tinubu for Atiku.

But God will install PO for US.
See, let me tell you, if we are to be realistic on the chances of Tinubu and Obi, Tinubu winning is more realistic than Obi. Structures goes a long way in determining who wins an election. I'm still not sure which state(s) labour party will win in the presidential election. PDP is a threat to labour party in southeast and south-south, APC is a threat to labour party in southwest and we are yet to talk of northeast, northwest and north central
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Kennyg4192: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2022
This wike pride and arrogance is getting out of hand, even emir of sokoto when to beg him,he wouldn't rescind,what does he want,is he the only pdp stalwart in the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akintoye Steps Down As Yoruba Nation Leader / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.