Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him (24462 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

See this Dirty Smelling Ape

The Son of an imperious whorish woman

You are a Bloody Fraudster wanted by the EFCC...... You useless Animal.

You are a Stupid Shameless Yahoo Yahoo Beast.

The hands of the Law would soon catch up with you and you will be incarcerated in the dungeon where an Animal Rapist like you belong.

Beast
oloshi…foolish fool,son of 10 fathers
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:
oloshi…foolish fool,son of 10 fathers

Your Mama Na Ashawo, dying of HIV AIDS

Your Smelling Sisters na Oloshos sleeping with animals, they are infected with HIV AIDS

Your father is an Ape.... A Useless Animal.

Your own case is worse..

You are not just Stupid, but an Animal Rapist that go about looking for animals to rape and infect with the HIV AIDS your Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth ...

Your entire family is Cursed

Your entire Bloodline is Cursed

Your Generation will Suffer and Die Untimely.

Useless Foolish Beast
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Mama Na Ashawo, dying of HIV AIDS

Your Smelling Sisters na Oloshos sleeping with animals, they are infected with HIV AIDS

Your father is an Ape.... A Useless Animal.

Your own case is worse..

You are not just Stupid, but an Animal Rapist that go about looking for animals to rape and infect with the HIV AIDS your Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth ...

Your entire family is Cursed

Your entire Bloodline is Cursed

Your Generation will Suffer and Die Untimely.

Useless Foolish Beast
stop insulting your family…we both know you came from the linage of slaves
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:
stop insulting your family…we both know you came from the linage of slaves

Shut up your Gutter mouth....

Your father comes from a lineage of Animal Slavery...

Your Mama comes from a Lineage of Ashawo Slaves that sell their bodies to both Animals and Humans.

You are a Confirm Slave and will die in Servitude to Animals
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter mouth....

Your father comes from a lineage of Animal Slavery...

Your Mama comes from a Lineage of Ashawo Slaves that sell their bodies to both Animals and Humans.

You are a Confirm Slave and will die in Servitude to Animals
e Dey pain ur papa,outcast like u… una go see hell next year.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:

My Dog Prick dey pain your Mama Smelly Rotten KPEKUS...

She go see hell this night...

My Dog go bang HIV AIDS out of her system.

Oloriburuku
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:

E dey pain your Papa say my Dog is currently Licking and Sucking the Rotten Smelling Toto of your Ashawo Mama..

My Dog has finally made your father an outcast when it comes to devouring your Mama Toto...

You and your Papa go see hell Next Week..

Useless Stupid Shameless Animal Rapist from a Cursed Lineage.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

E dey pain your Papa say my Dog is currently Licking and Sucking the Rotten Smelling Toto of your Ashawo Mama..

My Dog has finally made your father an outcast when it comes to devouring your Mama Toto...

You and your Papa go see hell Next Week..

Useless Stupid Shameless Animal Rapist from a Cursed Lineage.
hahahaha coming from the linage of outcast…slaves!!!na your papa I pity most,such a foolish man
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My Dog Prick dey pain your Mama Smelly Rotten KPEKUS...

She go see hell this night...

My Dog go bang HIV AIDS out of her system.

Oloriburuku
hahahaahah!!!e pain the werey…next year don come,slaves and slaves you shall be
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Benz4pimp:
hahahaahah!!!e pain the werey…next year don come,slaves and slaves you shall be

Benz4pimp:
hahahaha coming from the linage of outcast…slaves!!!na your papa I pity most,such a foolish man

The useless son of a stupid Ashawo Mama..

Your Mama is a slave to my Dog.

She is currently sucking the dick of my Dog..

You ape Father has once again proved that he is a total animal.

He was caught and beaten mercilessly yesterday for attempting to rape a goat in the Zoo where he dances for rotten bananas...

Like Father like stupid Son....

You are a Dirty Smelling animal Rapist like your useless father and would die untimely...

Kwaassia
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I am a stupid son of a stupid Ashawo Mama..

My Mama is a slave to my Dog.

She is currently sucking the dick of my Dog..

My ape Father has once again proved that he is a total animal.

He was caught and beaten mercilessly yesterday for attempting to rape a goat in the Zoo where he dances for rotten bananas...

Like Father like stupid Son....

I am a Dirty Smelling animal Rapist like my useless father and would die untimely...

Kwaassia
amen
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Benz4pimp:
amen

Oloriburuku...

Stupid Son of an Ape...

Useless son of an imperious LovePeddler that sleeps with both Men and Animals...

A useless gay that Rapes unsuspecting Animals...

Untimely death is your Portion.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Oloriburuku... i am

I am a Stupid Son of an Ape...

I am a Useless son of an imperious LovePeddler that sleeps with both Men and Animals...

I am a useless gay that Rapes unsuspecting Animals...

Untimely death is your Portion.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp [/quote]

Stupid Animal Rapist on the loose...

Even chickens see you and run away because of your deadly appetite to sleep with animals..

Useless Beast of an imperious Whorish woman.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=116690009][/quote]e pain your papa….so sad for your generations to come
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Benz4pimp:
e pain your papa….so sad for your generations to come

My Dog Prick pain your Mama Smelly Toto..

Your generation is cursed forever....

Oloriburuku... Kwaassia
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My Dog Prick pain my Mama Smelly Toto..

My generation is cursed forever....

I am an Oloriburuku... Kwaassia
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp post=116718777][/quote]

Dirty Smelling Beast... A useless animal Rapist
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I am a Dirty Smelling Beast... A useless animal Rapists are my family
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp post=116739739][/quote]

Benz4pimp is a useless animal Rapist and a gay.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I am a useless animal Rapist and a gay.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote Benz4pimp [/quote]

You Dirty Smelling Bush Animal.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=116755926][/quote]bastard fool,you are not forgotten
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Benz4pimp:
bastard fool,you are not forgotten

Your Useless Father and Mother are bastards.

They gave birth to a Big Black FOOL like you and your generation will never forget what a useless Fool you were..

You Dirty Smelling Animal Rapist
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
LP is already progressing
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Useless Father and Mother are bastards.

They gave birth to a Big Black FOOL like you and your generation will never forget what a useless Fool you were..

You Dirty Smelling Animal Rapist
hahahaa!!!i woke the fool up…..like father like son…omo ale
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Benz4pimp:
hahahaa!!!i woke the fool up…..like father like son…omo ale

My Dog just woke up your Foolish Ashawo Mama for another round of hot Sex..

You dirty Smelling Nincompoop

You are a bloody Rapist like Your Animalistic father.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My Dog just woke up my Foolish Ashawo Mama for another round of hot Sex..

i am a dirty Smelling Nincompoop

I am a bloody Rapist like my Animalistic father.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp post=116925904][/quote]

Benz4pimp is a Beast...
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I am a Beast...
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp ][/quote]

Benz4pimp is a Useless Animal Rapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.