Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him (24453 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by fortunez1(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Outcome of the meeting will be, No further discussion till Ayu steps down. Wike na Pillar of the South in PDP and the North need to understand that Queen is died so there power is dead. The South needs unify completely to defeat the North, or else Nepotism no go end
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by daygee12: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Yes, he is the incoming President of Irigbaji Pampers Sellers Association.....

The Pampers wey ur Father no fit escape
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by wink2015(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Kennyg4192:
This wike pride and arrogance is getting out of hand, even emir of sokoto when to beg him,he wouldn't rescind,what does he want,is he the only pdp stalwart in the south

It is not about Wike character.

It is about the NORTH WANTING TO HOLD THE PRESIDENCY FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS + OTHER STRATEGIC POSITIONS.

Wike is saying that political offices must be shared in a fair manner.

The south must be given a fair share of the positions.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Yes, he is the incoming President of Irigbaji Pampers Sellers Association.....
once you guys see tinubu’s name,u feel so pained!!!i can imagine your sorrows
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
morikee:
Lol Wike thinks he is bigger than everybody feeling more of himself
right now he is a big fish!!leave story….
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
mrkings84:
Na wa o
This northern people are too greedy when it comes to power.

Watch as even Buhari will work against Tinubu for Atiku.

But God will install PO for US.
Nothing,I say nothing concerns God with politics…
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:
Wike might seem to be belligerent, while Atiku on the other hand seems to be indifferent, Wike wants Ayu to go, but the PDP stalwarts have said no.

I have got bad news for the Obidients,and i 'm afraid they will not find this tiding convenient, it's news about what is happening up North,a news that will lessen their comfort.

I heard the Northerners have decided to have their way, and the momentum is building up by the day. They have all decided with one mind, to vote for only one of their kind. irrespective of status, popularity, or clout, they ill rather have their man than someone from the south.
You people are always hearing..close your ears Abeg
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Incoming president of iragbiji town union
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by BalticGold: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2022
The North and selfishness are like 5 and 6. If not that the BoT Chairman stepped down. The Presidential Candidate, party Chairman and BoT Chairman would all have been from the North and you expect Wike not to talk?
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Benz4pimp:
once you guys see tinubu’s name,u feel so pained!!!i can imagine your sorrows

Same way I can also imagine your Stupidity and Foolishness for still supporting Tinubu

and this wicked APC Party and Government after the untold hardship, suffering and agony they have brought on Nigerians..

Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Owologbo(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
morikee:

Can quote where the agreement was made?
It's always been so.
The chairman and the presidential candidate of a party always come from different region.
you can show me any major party where the practice is different.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
daygee12:

The Pampers wey ur Father no fit escape

Shut up your Gutter.....

See this Yoruba Slave to a second class Yoruba Muslim.

Your Useless father cannot even afford Pampers but normally Piss and Shit on his Dirty Smelling Body...

Your Area people are currently looking for you to come and Carry your stupid drunk father home because he slept in the gutters Last night....

Go and clean up your father's dirty body before you talk trash online.....

You Useless son of a Drunk Dirty Tout that cannot afford his basic needs...

And here you are on Nairaland with borrowed data supporting the same Drug Baron that stole the wealth of your father...

You are Mumuism Personified.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Indispensable85(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Same way I can also imagine your Stupidity and Foolishness for still supporting Tinubu

and this wicked APC Party and Government after the untold hardship, suffering and agony they have brought on Nigerians..
heya!!you still feel pained…I will not trow insults at you,never…if not for your bastard father he was advices to use condom in other to prevent an animal like you
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Benz4pimp:
heya!!you still feel pained…I will not trow insults at you,never…if not for your bastard father he was advices to use condom in other to prevent an animal like you

Shut up your Gutter.... Your Mama na Big Ashawo...

She is a Dirty Smelling Prostitute that gave birth to you in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals......

The idiot you call Daddy is not your real father.

The Gorrilla that slept with your Ashawo Mama in that Ashawo hotel where she hustles is your real father.

That is why you behave like an animal in your neighborhood.

Kwaassia.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter.... Your Mama na Big Ashawo...

She is a Dirty Smelling Prostitute that gave birth to you in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals......

The idiot you call Daddy is not your real father.

The Gorrilla that slept with your Ashawo Mama in that Ashawo hotel where she hustles is your real father.

That is why you behave like an animal in your neighborhood.

Kwaassia.
yes I agree my mama na wetin u call but e still no move me…na your papa cause all this things…son of a thousand fathers..Abi wetin make I talk again…

Omo ale
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Benz4pimp:
yes I agree my mama na wetin u call but e still no move me…na your papa cause all this things…son of a thousand fathers..Abi wetin make I talk again…

Omo ale

It doesn't change the fact that you are the son of an imperious whorish woman that slept with a Gorilla just because she was paid biscuits and fanta......

Your gorilla father is currently in the Benin city Zoo....

Dancing and entertaining visitors for a piece of rotten banana .. ...

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland.. Go to the Zoo where your father is, so that he can teach you some Gorrilla dancing skills and you can eat rotten bananas.

Because it is very obvious that you are hungry and suffering...

Such a Dirty Smelling Animalistic Bastard.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

It doesn't change the fact that you are the son of an imperious whorish woman that slept with a Gorilla just because she was paid biscuits and fanta......

Your gorilla father is currently in the Benin city Zoo....

Dancing and entertaining visitors for a piece of rotten banana .. ...

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland.. Go to the Zoo where your father is, so that he can teach you some Gorrilla dancing skills and you can eat rotten bananas.

Because it is very obvious that you are hungry and suffering...

Such a Dirty Smelling Animalistic Bastard.
I agree!!as tinubu Dey pepper u,e Dey sweet us….go and die mf….
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by juman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ayu is not a trusted person.
He should resign as he earlier promised.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I agree!!as tinubu Dey pepper u,e Dey sweet us….go and die mf….

You are dead already

that is why you can support a dead and lifeless Drug Baron that is singing Emi Lokan all over the nation ....

Get lost, Smelling Bush Boy.... Yeye thing.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are dead already

that is why you can support a dead and lifeless Drug Baron that is singing Emi Lokan all over the nation ....

Get lost, Smelling Bush Boy.... Yeye thing.
hahahahaaha!!!when they told your father to work,he was wasting his life..now he is blaming tinubu
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by daygee12: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter.....

See this Yoruba Slave to a second class Yoruba Muslim.

Your Useless father cannot even afford Pampers but normally Piss and Shit on his Dirty Smelling Body...

Your Area people are currently looking for you to come and Carry your stupid drunk father home because he slept in the gutters Last night....

Go and clean up your father's dirty body before you talk trash online.....

You Useless son of a Drunk Dirty Tout that cannot afford his basic needs...

And here you are on Nairaland with borrowed data supporting the same Drug Baron that stole the wealth of your father...

You are Mumuism Personified.

Nothing like Yoruba Muslim from our tribe, Yorubas are 1 be it Muslim or Christian. Then born u and ur Papa we to go out on MONDAYS. Ndi ala
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
daygee12:

Nothing like Yoruba Muslim from our tribe, Yorubas are 1 be it Muslim or Christian. Then born u and ur Papa we to go out on MONDAYS. Ndi ala

Only a Big Fool will think anyone that does not support his Political candidate or party is Igbo.

Your comment classify you as a Big Fool..

I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient.

Your comment just revealed that you are a Slave to Tribalism and you will remain so for life.

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

People dey talk, this Yeye Yoruba Slave called Deji wan still talk..... Abeg Shift make I see front.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by daygee12: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Only a Big Fool will think anyone that does not support his Political candidate or party is Igbo.

Your comment classify you as a Big Fool..

I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient.

Your comment just revealed that you are a Slave to Tribalism and you will remain so for life.

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

People dey talk, this Yeye Yoruba Slave called Deji wan still talk..... Abeg Shift make I see front.

U still dey deny ur region, u don hear say Tuesday too den still no born u and ur Papa well to move out. Zombidiot
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
daygee12:

U still dey deny ur region, u don hear say Tuesday too den still no born u and ur Papa well to move out. Zombidiot

Only a Big Fool from a Yoruba village will think that I am Igbo because I am not an APC supporter... Or because I am not a BATStard.

Keep displaying your Tribal Bigotry online...

Keep displaying your Foolishness Online....

Your Useless parents never taught you that there are several other tribes in Nigeria....

You are such a wasted sperm..... Idiot personified.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by daygee12: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Only a Big Fool from a Yoruba village will think that I am Igbo because I am not an APC supporter... Or because I am not a BATStard.

Keep displaying your Tribal Bigotry online...

Keep displaying your Foolishness Online....

Your Useless parents never taught you that there are several other tribes in Nigeria....

You are such a wasted sperm..... Idiot personified.

Don't kill urself bro, if u dey reason well OBI shouldn't be ur option at all, same person wey govern a state without tangible improvement na hin u want make take over from Buhari. Pick a new person with brain don't just be a ZOMBIE
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by Owontime: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
NORTHERN PARTY OF NIGERIA ALIAS PDP.
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by SlavaUkraini: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
daygee12:

Don't kill urself bro, if u dey reason well OBI shouldn't be ur option at all, same person wey govern a state without tangible improvement na hin u want make take over from Buhari. Pick a new person with brain don't just be a ZOMBIE

Ha ha ......

Are you so Stupid... ?

Omo Oluwabis are known to be smart but your own case is different...

Which part of Ijebu Ode bush are you from... ?

I have told you countless times that I don't have any business with Peter Obi and his Region...... Or his Obidient movement.

why do you find it difficult to accept that.... ?

Tribalism and hatred for "Omo Igbos" have so consumed you that you think every non APC supporter is igbo...

You had better shun Tribalism before it is too late
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by mrkings84(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Nothing,I say nothing concerns God with politics…

I am a Christian, my Bible tells me that it is God that put Kings and rulers.....
Re: Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him by daygee12: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Ha ha ......

Are you so Stupid... ?

Omo Oluwabis are known to be smart but your own case is different...

Which part of Ijebu Ode bush are you from... ?

I have told you countless times that I don't have any business with Peter Obi and his Region...... Or his Obidient movement.

why do you find it difficult to accept that.... ?

Tribalism and hatred for "Omo Igbos" have so consumed you that you think every non APC supporter is igbo...

You had better shun Tribalism before it is too late

I can for ur body say u are a unifier like Atiku no wonder ur family house is not in order na Atiku den dey talk of the aspirants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) / Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.