Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu (2069 Views)

Tinubu: We Must Deliver Quality Education, Jobs For Nigerians / Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 5:09am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't have long stories to tell, all I know is that Buhari has a conscience burden to deliver Tinubu.

Buhari with 12 million almajiri votes could not win the election until Tinubu came with his support base, political prowess, his media gurus, and abundance of wealth to make him president.

A lot of insult and hatred has been hurled at Tinubu ever since for his role in the emergence of Buhari who performed below expectation on many grounds and has shown to be nonchalant to Tinubu's cause, but there is a moral burden on Buhari to reciprocate the good gesture that made him becomes the president.

Failure to do this will place a permanent burden of regret and betrayal and further expose the nepotism and sectionalism people are accusing Buhari of, it will further confirm the opinion of some that Buhari is grossly incompetent and has not been able to successfully achieve a task, goal or any objective since he became the president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 5:18am On Sep 10, 2022
He will deliver tinubu to his grave - because we all know he will labour in vain till he dies

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by NaijaCowFarm: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Buhari owes Tinubu NOTHING... PERIOD!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by obyrich(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:
I don't have long stories to tell, all I know is that Buhari has a conscience burden to deliver Tinubu.

Buhari with 12 million almajiri votes could not win the election until Tinubu came with his support base, political prowess, his media gurus, and abundance of wealth to make him president.

A lot of insult and hatred has been hurled at Tinubu ever since for his role in the emergence of Buhari who performed below expectation on many grounds and has shown to be nonchalant to Tinubu's cause, but there is a moral burden on Buhari to reciprocate the good gesture that made him becomes the president.

Failure to do this will place a permanent burden of regret and betrayal and further expose the nepotism and sectionalism people are accusing Buhari of, it will further confirm the opinion of some that Buhari is grossly incompetent and has not been able to successfully achieve a task, goal or any objective since he became the president.
Tinubu did not make Buhari president and has no obligation to deliver him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by EmptyGarden(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2022
From what? Demonic oppression?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Penguin2: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

What do you mean by ‘deliver’?

Do you mean rigging the election for Tinubu?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Lol. Buhari must give Nigerians another waking corpse abi?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:33am On Sep 10, 2022
grin
See blackmail abeg
Don't worry, we are going to show every region next year that we are the decider of Nigeria politics. We go show una shage.
Shegu banza ye. Sai mun ji maku !!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Lastmessenger2: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Stop begging. Is he not the master strategist and the jagaban of the universe? What does he need bihari for? He has the army of Yoruba Muslims in the bag,all bullion vans are parked in his house,all mc olomu children's are for him,Lagos agbero are for him,and the whole Borno Muslims are for him. What does he need buhari for? If he can make buhari president then he can make himself president as well.
Stop begging and get to work lazy man who wants to have power served at the platter of gold for him. Same people who said power is taken and not given is now begging for power.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by securitywatch50: 5:39am On Sep 10, 2022
I have not forgotten his statement in Osun state during the governorship election campaign, Tinubu said somepeople will labour in vain

And the aftermath of the election results is for you to judge.

Same thing will happen in 2023
Obedient is better than sacrifice

We move eeeeeeeeee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2022
At least, Buhari got 12 million "almajiri" votes which you acknowledged, does Tinubu possess such bankable votes

Buhari is not under any moral obligation to deliver Tinubu

Tinubu has always prides himself as a master strategist
He is capable of delivering himself.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2022
obyrich:
Tinubu did not make Buhari president and has no obligation to deliver him.

Then why blaming Tinubu for Buhari's performance, why saying Tinubu brought Buhari and Buhari brought calamity, why did you blame Tinubu on account of performing his civil responsibility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
See blackmail abeg
Don't worry, we are going to show every region next year that we are the decider of Nigeria politics. We go show una shage.
Shegu banza ye. Sai mun ji maku !!

Northerners are not betrayals unless you chose to be a basstard. Anyway, it's going t be to the advantage of the north for South to produce the next president
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:
At least, Buhari got 12 million "almajiri" votes which you acknowledged, does Tinubu possess such bankable votes

Buhari is not under any moral obligation to deliver Tinubu

Tinubu has always prides himself as a master strategist
He is capable of delivering himself.

No one is an island, Tinubu deserves payback from Buhari, that's my point, let look at the merit of the discussion and not attach sentiment to it
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Agbado guzzlers and violent threats. "Buhari must deliver Tinubu" as if Buhari is a deliverance pastor with Mountain of fire ministries and Tinubu is a demon possessed person (might be true sha).
Buhari owes Tinubu nothing, not even shishi. This is a democracy, Tinubu as jagaban of iragbiji should go and campaign in the streets like his mates and tell Nigerians what he has to offer them (he dare not say agbado and ewa if not I go laugh am shege) grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by obyrich(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Then why blaming Tinubu for Buhari's performance, why saying Tinubu brought Buhari and Buhari brought calamity, why did you blame Buhari on account of performing his civil responsibility?
Is Tinubu no longer APC leader? He takes the blame for APC failure which includes Buhari's government.
Nigerians voted Buhari and should share in the blame too.

If we make mistake again in 2023 and vote in APC, with the obvious wickedness and gross incompetence staring is in the face, then we take the blame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2022
RZArecta:
Agbado guzzlers and violent threats. "Buhari must deliver Tinubu" as if Buhari is a deliverance pastor with Mountain of fire ministries and Tinubu is a demon possessed person (might be true sha).
Buhari owes Tinubu nothing, not even shishi. This is a democracy, Tinubu as jagaban of iragbiji should go and campaign in the streets like his mates and tell Nigerians what he has to offer then ( he dare not say agbado and ewa if not I go laugh am shege) grin

Seriously there is a deficit of morality in this part of the world. One good turn deserves another, will you as Buhari not help me when am in need and being a friend who has been there for you?

Am talking of morality and conscience here. Are we saying politicians should rule out conscience in their dealings?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

No one can make a island, Tinubu deserves payback from Buhari, that's my point, let look at the merit of the discussion and not attach sentiment to it

Ok

Looking at the merit of the discussion, Tinubu didn't do it all alone bro
There are others who played active roles too.
The ANPP block, The CPC block, The nPDP block, The ACN and the factional APGA block all contributed in one way or the other to bring Buhari to power. So, don't make it look like Buhari is under any moral obligation to deliver Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by AntonVince: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu did not make Buhari president. Nigerians across religious/ethnic divides who were allured by the populist change campaign of Buhari made him president.
The marginal 160,000 votes Tinubu contributed even if deducted would be completely insignificant in influencing the 2015 election result.
Why couldn’t he make Atiku and Ribadu presidents before Buhari? If he could single-hadedly make people presidents, then why does he need anyone’s support to make himself president?

The real (unsung) heroes of the 2015 triumph are the North Central voters, such as those in Benue State who massively delivered their traditionally PDP strongholds to Buhari.

…but then, be reminded for the umpteen time that Nigeria’s presidency isn’t an office for political compensation. We won’t allow the destinies of over 200 million people get traded just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one renowned age-cheating and drug-dealing octogenarian looter.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
He will deliver tinubu to his grave - because we all know he will labour in vain till he dies

This is not necessary don't wish anyone death even your enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2022
See entitlement mentality....

The same entitlement mentality that made the Emi Lokan croner to release his song in Ogun State...

Buhari the Dullard owes you guys nothing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Ok

Looking at the merit of the discussion, Tinubu didn't do it all alone bro
There are others who played active roles too.
The ANPP block, The CPC block, The nPDP block, The ACN and the factional APGA block all contributed in one way or the other to bring Buhari to power. So, don't make it look like Buhari is under any moral obligation to deliver Tinubu

Now that you agree that there is an ACN block, ANPP block CPC block and nPDP, which is of the block is Buhari tending to?
Is there any crime if a sitting president like OBJ who supported and campaign for Yar'dua and Jonathan openly.

Let's wait for the right time anyway, but let the moral burden should strike Buhari to support any of the block that worked for him
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
angry

So unfortunate.that the yourbas have taken this as a war against the southeast when truthfully it is the turn of the southeast to produce the next president. Why is the southwest so bitter about this

Now I understand what this member write below

Seriously if there is any war between SW and SE it must be the one being fought in your head. SE and SW are rolling together big-time and if you take online banter to enter you head, then you may be limiting the scope where your success might come from. Many of those that reason in your line of thought are those that are handicapped by non exposure to the real world.

No one is stopping SE from contesting, but the argument is SE has a better chance of getting presidency through PDP, don't blame the collective negligence of the leaders and politicians from the SE who allowed Atiku to steal your ticket on SW.

Just agree that SE are the weak region politically from the South that give the north audacity to be toying with the capacity of the South

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2022
AntonVince:

Tinubu did not make Buhari president. Nigerians across religious/ethnic divides who were allured by the populist change campaign of Buhari made him president.
The marginal 160,000 votes Tinubu contributed even if deducted would be completely insignificant in influencing the 2015 election result.
Why couldn’t he make Atiku and Ribadu presidents before Buhari? If he could single-hadedly make people presidents, then why does he need anyone’s support to make himself president?

The real (unsung) heroes of the 2015 triumph are the North Central voters, such as those in Benue State who massively delivered their traditionally PDP strongholds to Buhari.

…but then, be reminded for the umpteen time that Nigeria’s presidency isn’t an office for political compensation. We won’t allow the destinies of over 200 million people get traded just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one renowned age-cheating and drug-dealing octogenarian looter.

Winning election takes a line of process don't downplay the role Tinubu in Buhari's emergence as president. There won't be Buhari to vote for if alliance has not taken place to form APC. Stop equating the role of your parent with that of your teacher.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

This is not necessary don't wish anyone death even your enemy

Does this statement include the igbo.s
Just asking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Now that you agree that there is an ACN block, ANPP block CPC block and nPDP, which is of the block is Buhari tending to?
Is there any crime if a sitting president like OBJ who supported and campaign for Yar'dua and Jonathan openly.

Let's wait for the right time anyway, but let the moral burden should strike Buhari to support any of the block that worked for him

Bro, if you tell me that Buhari, as a party man is under obligation to support members of APC who are using the party platform to contest election then, I will agree with you

But if you tell me that Buhari is morally obligated to support Tinubu because Tinubu made him president then I don't agree with you. Tinubu alone did not make him president.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2022
limeta:

Does this statement include the igbo?s
Just asking

Yes. Many of you are allowing online gossip to enter your head it does you no good
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Bro, if you tell me that Buhari, as a party man is under obligation to support members of APC who are using the party platform to contest election then, I will agree with you

But if you tell me that Buhari is morally obligated to support Tinubu because Tinubu made him president then I don't agree with you. Tinubu alone did not make him president.

Tinubu became the choice since others could not cross the primary line. It would have been a different case if Tinubu had not won the APC ticket but now the moral burden should strike Buhari to remember those days he was sleeping at Bourdillon
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu became the choice since others could not cross the primary line. It would have been a different case if Tinubu had not won the APC ticket but now the moral burden should strike Buhari to remember those days he was sleeping at Bourdillon

Okay

But if Tinubu has the capability to make someone president, he should make himself president then; don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Okay

But if Tinubu has the capability to make someone president, he should make himself president then; don't you think so?

It doesn't work like that, there is a reason lawyers engage other lawyers to defend them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran People Have Come Again Oh / Breaking: Emefiele Might Be Retrenched, Aso Villa / Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.