Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu (2070 Views)

Tinubu: We Must Deliver Quality Education, Jobs For Nigerians / Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Kagd10: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Buhari owes Tinubu NOTHING... PERIOD!

See the backstabbing selfish people. Nigeria don't owe you nada either! Nigeria isn't your property. Las las each region will start ruling themselves.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Keep living in denial and self-delusion. You did same over the civil war and even currently with your doomed adventure with Kanu and IPOB.

Now you are going down the path of inevitable and 100% assured failure again with another Igbo "messiah" other pragmatic and balanced folks know has no chance of winning.

Good luck to you guys.

Just like:
Afonja
Awolowo
Abiola
Asiwaju

Alliances with the north that eventually backfired.
After 2023,u can go back to playing ur regional politics u r so good at. ACN or better still Yoruba Nation agitations loading... U r entitled to either, the choice is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

See the backstabbing selfish people. Nigeria don't owe you nada either! Nigeria isn't your property. Las las each region will start ruling themselves.

Glad u'v finally realized Emilokan's lifelong ambition is up in flames.
SE,SS, sane SWesterners & about 50%-60% NC are with Obi
Atiku has lots of NW,NE votes.
Apart from about about 65-70% of SW,Borno,Yobe & isolated northern votes,where else does BAT bank on
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2022
toneroforever:

Glad u'v finally realized Emilokan's lifelong ambition is up in flames.
SE,SS, sane SWesterners & about 50%-60% NC are with Obi
Atiku has lots of NW,NE votes.
Apart from about about 65-70% of SW,Borno,Yobe & isolated northern votes,where else does BAT bank on

Says Peter Obi's miscreantt.

The NE, NC, SW and even NW are Tinubu's...
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by nedu666: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

No one is an island, Tinubu deserves payback from Buhari, that's my point, let look at the merit of the discussion and not attach sentiment to it

So does pdp members who defected to apc. Atiku, amaechi, kwankaso, tambuwal all deserve payback from buhari. Afterall kwankaso delivered 2 million votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by nedu666: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:
OP you have a point yet the only issue is that Buhari does not feel he has a moral obligation to do anything for Tinubu.

Supporters of Tinubu should not lose sleep over Buhari's involvement or lack of it. Many influential Northerners will work for Tinubu for the sake of their own permanent interest.

They will also support Tinubu because of the realisation a Northerner replacing another Northerner is taking Nigerian into uncharted water where anything can happen. They know how divided Nigeria is and how Northern leaders are perceived very negatively currently.

But for sadist Igbos, with their "Obi or power remains in the North" sadistic myopia, I don't know many non-Northerner remotely interested in another Northern President.

Many in the South and Middle belt feel a Northerner replacing Buhari is a continuation of insecurity, socio-economic partiality and open favouritism.

They feel a Southern President is the only chance Nigeria has to make amends for the actions and inactions of Buhari that has so changed and divided our nation completely.

There will therefore be microscopic and hostile scrutiny of every action of a Northern replacement for Buhari.

Serious political and ethnic disunity, upheaval and rancour may be the order of the day once even the smallest thing goes wrong under a Northern President all Southerners and even fair-minded Northerners believe should not be in Aso Rock to begin with.

Dangerous what the Northerners supporting Atiku are doing but we know what is driving their callous desperation. May God save Nigeria.

Nothing will happen if atiku wins. Is it a disunited South dat fears death like no man business dat will fight. Abeg forget nothing go happen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Whoever wins, regional governance is where Nigeria will eventually end because it is inevitable per events and realities of a changing world that is even beyond the control of Nigeria.

Nigeria is like a V12 9.0 engine in an age petrol is becoming scarce. That engine, by force, needs to become a hybrid, using other sources of fuel, or become an outdated relic that has to remain off the road entirely. Simple.

The North know this. They desperately want the Presidency to meet the inevitable future at their own pace and with massive advantages garnered from the wealth and offices of Nigeria.

This is the desperation leading Atiku to agitate for a Presidency the North has no moral right to seek but is constitutionally allowed to run for.

In contrast, the SW wants regional governance today and now, without further delay, so they can begin putting in place policies that safeguards the existence and progress of Nigeria to boost her preparedness for anticipated future realities. See below.

Only Igbos, full of sadistic hate and spite, are confused and simply following any option they feel is injurious to others. They will lose out horribly as always and as usual.

The politics being played currently is big boys game with many unspoken nuances the petty and myopic Igbos can never understand.

Their own is to just injure the ambition of Yorubas by damaging Tinubu. This is why they insult and attack Tinubu alone daily when many others are running and when there is legitimate justification for every southerner rejecting another Fulani after the 8 years of Buhari where the entire South has been treated like kids and slaves who do not even get to have a say in protecting their own lives and property as best as they can.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2022
nedu666:

Nothing will happen if atiku wins. Is it a disunited South dat fears death like no man business dat will fight. Abeg forget nothing go happen

It is so frustrating talking to you guys because of how feudal, unsophisticated and limited your thinking capacity is.

Is it only "fighting" your infantile mind knows? You people are simply insufferable. The reason you're fighting and killing yourselves in the SE thinking you're hurting Buhari and the North.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by nedu666: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:

It is so frustrating talking to you guys because of how feudal, unsophisticated and limited your thinking capacity is.

Is it only "fighting" your infantile mind knows? You people are simply insufferable. The reason you're fighting and killing yourselves in the SE thinking you're hurting Buhari and the North.

Who is talking about physical fighting? I am telling you that the south won't do nothing if power remains in the north.
If u are counting on southern politicians susceptible to inducements to fight the north then prepare for shock
If you are counting on ordinary southerners who are disunited then prepare for greater shock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2022
nedu666:

Who is talking about physical fighting? I am telling you that the south won't do nothing if power remains in the north.
If u are counting on southern politicians susceptible to inducements to fight the north then prepare for shock
If you are counting on ordinary southerners who are disunited then prepare for greater shock

Okay we will see. Yes Nigerians, top to bottom, are docile. Yet we will see what happens when the South is at risk of being totally terrorised and the battle takes on an existentialist dimension.

SW leaders who are in Buhari's camp have already staged the regional governance rebellion shown below. When things worsen they will even begin to do more.

Look at Makinde's stance below to know Yorubas are not ideologically empty like you guys. Yoruba leaders know how to unite and use all in their armoury to get what they want when the agitation is anchored on existentialist grounds.

Makinde is directly fighting Atiku with his talk that the PDP cannot restructure Nigeria. To me this is a guy ready to join the APC for the greater good of Oyo and the SW.

It is his coded way of saying Atiku cannot restructure Nigeria and that he won't be a part of installing a government that will continue the suffering of Nigerians.

Especially the SW where Oyo has suffered horribly from insecurity Makinde feels Atiku cannot change.

Bro, you cannot deny an idea whose time has come. Your leaders, including Obi, are completely irresponsible, totally self-serving and worthless. Yorubas leaders are not.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/why-i-cant-accept-chairmanship-of-pdp-gov-forum-makinde/

Why I can’t accept chairmanship of PDP Gov Forum — Makinde
September 10, 2022

Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde, has said that he would not accept the chairmanship of the PDP Governors Forum because he is fighting for issues that are fundamental to the peace and unity of Nigeria.

Makinde, who stated this in Aba, Abia State while commissioning the Nwaobasi ring and the Osaa Okea – Umuakatawom roads, explained that the PDP can’t restructure Nigeria if it is not ready to restructure itself.

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Too much insincerity from a sadist, enemy of progress and born hater.
You are in severe pains, writhing all over the floor like an earthworm they poured salt on.

E dey sweet me Wella grin

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by David160(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu will win mark my word. If Tinubu does not win then Atiku will. You guys should grow up and stop fooling yourselves.

You have disgraced yourselves so much throughout history with your childlike and simplistic readiness to shun reality to begin supporting improbable odds, unlikely victories while seeking miracles up and down.

Only a toddler will dismiss the reality of what is shown below about a Party founded 20 years ago while APC is around 9 years old.

State House of assembly, the cheapest and most common legislative position to attain in Nigeria, labour has zero out of 991 shocked shocked

If you think "youth revolution" will negate what is shown below then keep dreaming. It is what you people do best. It is why you predictably lost a war you could never win, if fought a million times, and why Kanu is now locked up with SE a terrorised region today.

If obi can't get it, let Atiku have it.... Tinubu will never be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2022
David160:

Check my previous post to note I have already worked out your mindset that led to your post above about "Tinubu".

Comical Atiku is now a Saint to you abominable Igbos despite the fact he has been involved in more international scandals of corruption, embezzlement and abuse of office than all the other candidates combined.

Continue. The future reality of Nigeria will take you Igbos by surprise, again, because you are always consumed with the spirit of revenge, hate and vendetta to ever see clearly.

candidtalk:

Whoever wins, regional governance is where Nigeria will eventually end because it is inevitable per events and realities of a changing world that is even beyond the control of Nigeria.

Nigeria is like a V12 9.0 engine in an age petrol is becoming scarce. That engine, by force, needs to become a hybrid, using other sources of fuel, or become an outdated relic that has to remain off the road entirely. Simple.

The North know this. They desperately want the Presidency to meet the inevitable future at their own pace and with massive advantages garnered from the wealth and offices of Nigeria.

This is the desperation leading Atiku to agitate for a Presidency the North has no moral right to seek but is constitutionally allowed to run for.

In contrast, the SW wants regional governance today and now, without further delay, so they can begin putting in place policies that safeguards the existence and progress of Nigeria to boost her preparedness for anticipated future realities. See below.

Only Igbos, full of sadistic hate and spite, are confused and simply following any option they feel is injurious to others. They will lose out horribly as always and as usual.

The politics being played currently is big boys game with many unspoken nuances the petty and myopic Igbos can never understand.

Their own is to just injure the ambition of Yorubas by damaging Tinubu. This is why they insult and attack Tinubu alone daily when many others are running and when there is legitimate justification for every southerner rejecting another Fulani after the 8 years of Buhari where the entire South has been treated like kids and slaves who do not even get to have a say in protecting their own lives and property as best as they can.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by David160(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Check my previous post to note I have already worked out your mindset that led to your post above about "Tinubu".

Comical Atiku is now a Saint to you abominable Igbos despite the fact he has been involved in more international scandals of corruption, embezzlement and abuse of office than all the other candidates combined.

Continue. The future reality of Nigeria will take you Igbos by surprise, again, because you are always consumed with the spirit of revenge, hate and vendetta to ever see clearly.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Bobloco: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Candidtalk

I read the gibberish you type up there and I see someone who is trying so hard but failing woefully to justify the unjustifiable.

Your hate for the Igbos is so so bad

Election is a couple of months from now, it will soon be clear to everyone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
David160:

What makes you arrive at this submission?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Candidtalk

I read the gibberish you type up there and I see someone who is trying so hard but failing woefully to justify the unjustifiable.

Your hate for the Igbos is so so bad

Election is a couple of months from now, it will soon be clear to everyone

Indeed. I cannot agree more.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Collins9156(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Deliverer, the almighty of Agbado and cassava generation begging to be delivered, something is wrong.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Ttalk: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Collins9156:
Deliverer, the almighty of Agbado and cassava generation begging to be delivered, something is wrong.

Is that all what your brain can come up with?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by orisa37: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
BUHARI MUST DELIVER Osinbajo FIRST.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by paramakina202: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:
I don't have long stories to tell, all I know is that Buhari has a conscience burden to deliver Tinubu.

Buhari with 12 million almajiri votes could not win the election until Tinubu came with his support base, political prowess, his media gurus, and abundance of wealth to make him president.

A lot of insult and hatred has been hurled at Tinubu ever since for his role in the emergence of Buhari who performed below expectation on many grounds and has shown to be nonchalant to Tinubu's cause, but there is a moral burden on Buhari to reciprocate the good gesture that made him becomes the president.

Failure to do this will place a permanent burden of regret and betrayal and further expose the nepotism and sectionalism people are accusing Buhari of, it will further confirm the opinion of some that Buhari is grossly incompetent and has not been able to successfully achieve a task, goal or any objective since he became the president.

Tinubu and his ACN gang have received their reward in full in Buhari's administration.They occupied all the key ministries from finance to works and housing to speaker of house of assembly to vice president,what else does he want?
Emilokan is a bastard.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Seriously there is a deficit of morality in this part of the world. One good turn deserves another, will you as Buhari not help me when am in need and being a friend who has been there for you?

Am talking of morality and conscience here. Are we saying politicians should rule out conscience in their dealings?
The honest truth; I don't blame Buhari, I totally blame Tinubu. There are always red flags in relationships but sometimes people will always ignore it.

Tinubu saw the red flag in the relationship with Buhari, what is the red flag? An average northern elite is always loyal to their region, not to their friends or people that helped them.
We saw an example of the red flag with Abiola and IBB
We saw it with Tawbulwa and Atiku
We saw it with sarik (Northern INFLUENCERS)
They are always loyal to themselves, now if you know all this, why will you now align with them when you know this as a seasoned politician. Instead of you to make your home your fortress, you will increase your chances in doing well or better in any elections. "A house that is divided can never stand"
That is the problem that Tinubu is facing right now. If he didn't betray the south in 2015, Nigeria will not be in this mess. And he would not have a problem convincing the SS &SE to vote for him. Even in the SW, his stronghold is quite weak. Obi and Atiku will share the southwest votes. But Tinubu can't share the NE & NW votes with Atiku or SE & SS with Obi.
So Tinubu should have not created an alliance with Buhari of all people, knowing fully-well that Buhari will chop Tinubu's eye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Seriously there is a deficit of morality in this part of the world. One good turn deserves another, will you as Buhari not help me when am in need and being a friend who has been there for you?

Am talking of morality and conscience here. Are we saying politicians should rule out conscience in their dealings?
The honest truth; I don't blame Buhari, I totally blame Tinubu. There are always red flags in relationships but sometimes people will always ignore it.

Tinubu saw the red flag in the relationship with Buhari, what is the red flag? An average northern elite is always loyal to their region, not to their friends or people that helped them.
We saw an example of the red flag with Abiola and IBB
We saw it with Tawbulwa and Atiku
We saw it with sarik (Northern INFLUENCERS)
They are always loyal to themselves, now if you know all this, why will you now align with them when you know this as a seasoned politician. Instead of you to make your home your fortress, you have increased in your chances of doing well or better in any elections. "A house that is divided can never stand"
That is the problem that Tinubu is facing right now. If he did betray the south in 2015, Nigeria will not be in this mess. And he would not have a problem convincing the SS &SE to vote for him. Even in the SW, his stronghold is quite week. Obi and Atiku will share the southwest votes. But Tinubu can't share the NE & NW votes with Atiku or with SE & SS with Obi.
So Tinubu should have not created an alliance with Tinubu of all people, knowing fulling-well that Buhari will chop Tinubu's eye. Like they say "One bad turn deserves another"
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by MikeofAfrica: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Buhari has already reciprocate the assistance that Tinubu gave him. He gave Tinubu the right to nominate his Deputy. He also gave Tinubu the right to determine the leadership of the national assembly.
Until recently, he allowed Tinubu to determine the Chairman and NWC members of APC.
Furthermore, he gave the biggest ministerial portfolio to Tinubu's Ally. He also gave Tinubu the right to determine the head of many Federal Agency.
Buhari has always relate with Tinubu the way a father will relate with his son. Hence asking Buhari to help Tinubu win the 2023 election is like asking a father to help his son impregrant his wife. It is morally unacceptable hence Buhari will not descend so low.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
You are brain dead like many of your tribesmen. The action word in the sentence is MUST. Buhari must, no one is asking or begging him but he must based on moral ground just the way Tinubu supported him.

BeardedMeat:
If victory is at hand for Tinubu, why are you asking for buhari's help?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Did I dispute that ?

BeardedMeat:
Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora papers too no?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You are brain dead like many of your tribesmen. The action word in the sentence is MUST. Buhari must, no one is asking or begging him but he must based on moral ground just the way Tinubu supported him.

Don't commit suicide defending walking corpses.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You will surely go back to your yooba nesan chanting when Tinubu is disgraced next year at the polls.
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Kagd10: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You will surely go back to your yooba nesan chanting when Tinubu is disgraced next year at the polls.

You mean the Fulani who are already dealing with you Igbos already?
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean the Fulani who are already dealing with you Igbos already?
If there's one tribe fulani fears today, it's the Igbos. Go and verify!
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If there's one tribe fulani fears today, it's the Igbos. Go and verify!

Fear indeed.. Of course Yoruba are liberal and don't act unruly like the Igbo who killed other people's leaders unprovoked but when Yoruba are pushed to the wall, it's scary to see Yoruba's response
Re: Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:
I don't have long stories to tell, all I know is that Buhari has a conscience burden to deliver Tinubu.

Buhari with 12 million almajiri votes could not win the election until Tinubu came with his support base, political prowess, his media gurus, and abundance of wealth to make him president.

A lot of insult and hatred has been hurled at Tinubu ever since for his role in the emergence of Buhari who performed below expectation on many grounds and has shown to be nonchalant to Tinubu's cause, but there is a moral burden on Buhari to reciprocate the good gesture that made him becomes the president.

Failure to do this will place a permanent burden of regret and betrayal and further expose the nepotism and sectionalism people are accusing Buhari of, it will further confirm the opinion of some that Buhari is grossly incompetent and has not been able to successfully achieve a task, goal or any objective since he became the president.
Why deliver Tiunbu on what suppose to be an election?

Are you guys a joke in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Emefiele Might Be Retrenched, Aso Villa / Photos: BAT Logo On PDP Colour. Respect Rivers / Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.