Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. (2083 Views)

Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-rumuokwuta Flyover,magistrates Court Building Wike / Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-rumuokwuta Flyover, Magistrates Court Building -wik / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by RiversMirror: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
TINUBU TO INAUGURATE RUMUOLA-RUMUOKWUTA FLYOVER, MAGISTRATES COURT BUILDING -WIKE

Nigeria’s President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is scheduled to inaugurate the iconic Rumuola-Rumuokwuta flyover and Magistrates Court building in Port Harcourt on the 3rd and 4th of May, 2023.

The 1007.5 metres Rumuola-Rumuokwuta flyover which connects Rumuola road to Ikwerre road is the 12th flyover built by the Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike’s administration since 2019.

Governor Wike during an inspection tour of the Rumuola-Rumuokwuta flyover and Magistrates Court building in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, disclosed that the President-elect will pay two days visit to Rivers State next week.

“To God be the glory. We are expecting the President-elect on the 3rd and 4th of next month to commission the 12th flyover and the Magistrates Court building. You can see the Magistrates Court building and how amazing it is. We commend the contractor too who has done this job, and quite on time. I don't think you can find this in anywhere in this part of the country.”

Governor Wike explained that the President-elect was told when he came to campaign in Rivers State and paid a courtesy call in Government House , Port Harcourt in February, 2023 that he would be invited to commission some of the landmark projects of his administration.

“We had invited presidential candidates of other parties like Labour, NNPP (New Nigeria Peoples Party), they all came and commissioned projects, and we did say to him (President-elect) that we believe that after the election we are going to invite him to commission projects too. And luckily, these two very important projects are ready.”

The Rivers State governor said it is gratifying that his administration was able to commence and finish the construction of 12 flyovers within the last four years. According to him, Rivers people will attest to the fact that his administration has conscientiously delivered on the promises made to them.

“Rivers people will of course attest to the fact that we have given our best and we thank God and give Him the glory that it has turned out this way. We are extremely happy and we can beat our chest, we can go home satisfied that we have not disappointed our people. “

Governor Wike explained that as of part of the activities to mark the inauguration of the incoming administration in Rivers State, several projects like the Intelligence Centre in Rumueprikom, remodelled Prof. Kesley Harrison and Dental and Maxillofacial hospitals among other projects have been earmarked for inauguration.

“In fact, part of the activities to mark the inauguration of the new governor for the people of the State will be commissioning of other impactful projects. Remember when the IGP (Inspector General of Police) came last time to commission the Intelligence Centre (Port Harcourt), we did promise him that we are going to build another Intelligence Centre. As I speak to you now, that centre is ready. Some other projects are the Kesley Harrison hospital."

https://www.facebook.com/100081310091134/posts/pfbid0ofUbYxmZWjFuy6Y5VFgrLHUefhhQ45UHn4UtoUXQniR84hjz3QVvRZMiYpTqkHKTl/?app=fbl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wasting yet more public funds!
How much is this shindig (the inauguration of a flyover) going to cost?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice pictures

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Abeg, wetin you dey wail about again?🤷‍♂️
How's inaugurating a flyover waste of public funds, or you no read before you comment?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by pandoragirigory: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land , the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria, may your days belong

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Abeg, wetin you dey wail about again?🤷‍♂️
How's inaugurating a flyover waste of public funds, or you no read before you comment?

You are clearly not well exposed to the workings of government?
Do you understand income and expenditure at all?

How much is going to be spent on travel - flying dignitaries in and then ferrying them around?
How much is the food for that occasion likely to cost?
What about the security arrangements?
Even more, what about the cost of inconvenience to those who see a flyover for it is - another inanimate structure! yes, I am putting it down as a CapEX too. angry

@Nigerians - we've got stop over-celebrating our underachievement.
What's with all the frigging fanfare angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Roboto11: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
The final Wicked that Wike wants to do to you know who...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

How much is going to spent on travel - flying dignitaries in and then ferrying them around?
How much is the food for that occasion going to cost?
Even more, what about the cost of inconvenience to those who see a flyover for it is - another inanimate structure! yes, I am putting down as a CapEX too. angry

Be like this one na ozwor pro max. All country around the world inaugurate project carried out,so what are you wailing about?

This wailer is talking about income and expenditure. Oga wetin you no know, you no know, no dey cap fire!
Income is the amount of money that comes into a household or company, while expenditure is the amount of money that goes out. Income and expenditure can be either actual or projected, and can be either for a specific time period or averaged over a longer period of time. Can you tell me how e take relate? Even your candidate don inaugurate project before! 🤷‍♂️

You call a flyover an inanimate structure,your head dey shake.
Firstly, that flyover would provide an important infrastructure for the city, which would help to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion. Secondly, the flyover would also create jobs and stimulate the local economy. The flyover would be a much-needed investment in the city's infrastructure, and would help to improve the quality of life for its residents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Roboto11: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

How much is going to spent on travel - flying dignitaries in and then ferrying them around?
How much is the food for that occasion going to cost?
Even more, what about the cost of inconvenient to those who see a flyover for it is - another inanimate structure!

You have a point but I'm not in total agreement.

But for the fanfare, half the time, you wouldn't know the achievemt of a governor and perhaps be swayed by the publication from those whose aim is to vilify him/her.

Some achievements deserve some ceremony to commemorate the date.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roboto11:

You have a point but I'm not in total agreement.

But for the fanfare, half the time, you wouldn't know the achievemt of a governor and perhaps be swayed by the publication from those whose aim is to vilify him/her.

Some achievements deserve some ceremony to commemorate the date.

Ask the governor to write a book about his achievements, and spare us all the vainglory, I beg!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Roboto11: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Ask the governor to write a book about his achievements and spare us all the vainglory, I beg!

Nah.

When they start telling you he did nothing, you would vuvuzela it without knowing the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Cyberterror: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nyesom Wike is a discerning governor. He knew that Peter Obi is a mumu man who is empty and has nothing to offer Nigeria that's why he stood gallantly for President-elect Bola Tinubu to put the country on the path to greatness despite party and tribal differences.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Nah.

When they start telling you he did nothing, you would vuvuzela it without knowing the facts.

Put it in a book, damn it.
And if you can't write a book, YouTube it, FaceBook it, Instagram it, and spare us the needless expense of an inaugural launch!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Roboto11: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Put it in a book, damn it.
And if you can't write a book, YouTube it, FaceBook it, Instagram it, and spare us the needless expense of an inaugural launch!

Nah.

This is done worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Nah.

This is done worldwide.

In saner climes you spend only what you can afford to spend, Geddit?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:
You see why Tinubu didn't add any of your people in his inauguration team? Una to dey cast aspersions on good deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Jogs1900: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pepper dem inauguration ..
I want Sanwo olu to be there too to pepper them the more...
Everybody region is aligning now but sad yeast is still wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Be like this one na ozwor pro max. All country around the world inaugurate project carried out,so what are you wailing about?

This wailer is talking about income and expenditure. Oga wetin you no know, you no know, no dey cap fire!
Income is the amount of money that comes into a household or company, while expenditure is the amount of money that goes out. Income and expenditure can be either actual or projected, and can be either for a specific time period or averaged over a longer period of time. Can you tell me how e take relate? Even your candidate don inaugurate project before! 🤷‍♂️

You call a flyover an inanimate structure,your head dey shake.
Firstly, that flyover would provide an important infrastructure for the city, which would help to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion. Secondly, the flyover would also create jobs and stimulate the local economy. The flyover would be a much-needed investment in the city's infrastructure, and would help to improve the quality of life for its residents.

It is proving more and more difficult to post on NL, due to the kind of puerile counter-arguments one gets to read.

Did I tell you I had a problem with the flyover?
Is it not obvious that my issue is with the inaugural event, which is a costly affair the state does not need?

Why saddle the incoming governor with yet more debt when you can commit your accomplishments to the pages of a book?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
chrisxxx:

You see why Tinubu didn't add any of your people in his inauguration team? Una to dey cast aspersions on good deeds.

Look at this scoundrel giving his people a bad name.
Caught up in the 'cult of personality', and with limited thinking abilities, he goes fishing for real and imagined enemies. angry

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by ogmask: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

How much is going to be spent on travel - flying dignitaries in and then ferrying them around?
How much is the food for that occasion likely to cost?
Even more, what about the cost of inconvenience to those who see a flyover for it is - another inanimate structure! yes, I am putting it down as a CapEX too. angry

Apt.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

It is proving more and more difficult to post on NL, due to the kind of puerile counter-arguments one gets to read.

Is it not obvious that my issue is with the inaugural event which is a costly affair the state does not need?

Why saddle the incoming governor with yet more debt when you can commit to achievement to the pages of a book?
Make I school your dry head small.
Inauguration ceremonies for government projects typically don't cost too much money. The main costs are associated with security and transportation. The security costs can be high, but they are often shared by federal, state, and local governments. Transportation costs can also be significant, but they can be minimized by using existing infrastructure. Overall, the cost of an inauguration ceremony for a government project is typically modest in comparison to the overall cost of the project.

Now,a project inauguration ceremony is necessary for a government because it is a way to formally announce the start of the project and to thank everyone who helped make it possible. It is also a way to show the public that the government is committed to the project and is working to improve the community. This is what takes place almost everywhere around the world.
Wailer! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by highchief1: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:
person no work na problem.person work na problem.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by ogmask: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Is it not obvious that my issue is with the inaugural event, which is a costly affair the state does not need?

Why saddle the incoming governor with yet more debt when you can commit your accomplishments to the pages of a book?

Reading your response to some of the posts here makes me feel we still have a glimpse of hope here on NL. The IQ of some contributors is at the very bottom of the scale. I hope they grow up sha.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by DaddyJapan(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
ogmask:

Reading your response to some of the posts here makes me feel we still have a glimpse of hope here on NL. The IQ of some contributors is at the very bottom of the scale. I hope they grow up sha.

I could not agree more with the emboldened statement.
Their matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Pandora is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by yarimo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
WIKE the new minister of defense. ATIKU, AMEACHI , TAMBUWAL, DINO MILAYE and AYU beware

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by helinues: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wike is a patriot. He doesn't only build concrete bridges but across ethnic lines.

One k-leged yes daddy lunatic almost destroyed the country

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by RAND250: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Some flyover in pH you fit even count the number of vehicles that pass through it

Better invest in your citizens give soft loan to traders and business owners
Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by obi2eze: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Before he is arrested.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate Rumuola-Rumuokwuta Flyover In Rivers State. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land , the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria, may your days belong

It's your moniker for me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments / Kwara Must Change Caution Igbo Traders Over Weaponizing Ethnicity In Business / #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.