Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) (42762 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I think UK should give us Nigerian Condolences visa, Queen was like a mother to all of us.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Waywardson6: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Your hate, bias & wickedness won't do you good. No matter how a person is or lives their lives, being judgemental has never solved anything. "CHANGE".
Mercury12:
May God heal him. Nothing is impossible.

Monkey pox was reported in a post that graced nairaland front-page to be one that was researched to mostly affect gay men.
So this leaves me wondering if this person was gay. If he is gay I might just pull uju anya " excruciating pain " on him
I have zero tolerance for homosexuals.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I'm Igbo, but these two tribes are foolish, always squabbling like women on nairaland but offline they'll sit and be drinking beer together. I put it to you that no Yoruba man or Igbo man who doesn't have a Yoruba or Igbo friend

Oga, correct yourself.... Say "most".
There's this Yoruba man we do business with...in my land, very sensitive about our dealings. He trust us to the point he can pay completely and expect his goods intact.
Any time he kinda disappoint, we even find a reason for him without any explanation from him.
That's how people should live and tolerate each other, no one should take the other for granted.... Even in our families, we need tolerance as a character.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Waywardson6: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is truly graphic indeed. Glad this wasn't in the 80s or 90s. Grateful to modern technology and medicine, he'll be fine.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Mercury12(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Waywardson6:
Your hate, bias & wickedness won't do you good. No matter how a person is or lives their lives, being judgemental has never solved anything. "CHANGE".
you rainbow theft lots should not advice me about hate when nature dont even not agree with your unnatural lifestyle.
I'm not wicked. You are doing what is not right...
Well i am feeling homophobic like the name y'all gave it to discourage people from not liking u people had never felt so good. I'm a proud one and I embrace it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Safyqueen: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2022
obembet:
The hand of the lord wil rest upon you.

Sometimes it's better to shut up your mouth if you don't have any meaningful thing to say

Is like you don't know that this nairaland is full of fools teenagers. They talk and address issues anyhow.
Just check, any stupid comment with plenty likes and shares, it is them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by HolyMan12: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
What’s Wrong with you? Should you mock someone in pains? Smh for you
Iyaebe can you fall in love with him.
I heard you like men with monkey pox.

You should marry him, show him love and care. It will heal the monkey pox.

But don't forget to check his networth before choosing whether he is worth falling in love with grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by julybaba(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2022
OdefaGirl:

But this goes a long way to affect the mentality of so many here who takes things serious. It's psychological

It's called Cyberbullying. It's one of the disadvantages of Social media.
Some people find happiness by taking people's happiness away. It's their nature, nothing can be done about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2022
He said it hurts so badly as if they're roasting yam on his head and and still yet, The guy was able to appear very calm despite itching all around...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by efficiencie(m): 2:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Porksupplyib:
shocked Nigeria isn't taking this serious enough yet. And the spread has started already. May God save us

The disease is transmitted mostly through homosexual intercourse (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/monkeypox-driven-overwhelmingly-sex-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564). So if you do not have exotic sexual inclinations you do not need to worry!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Is he gay?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by cococandy(f): 2:57am On Sep 11, 2022
lailo:
When your fellow man hole no go rest grin grin grin grin

BRATISLAVA:
Is he gay?

efficiencie:

The disease is transmitted mostly through homosexual intercourse (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/monkeypox-driven-overwhelmingly-sex-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564). So if you do not have exotic sexual inclinations you do not need to worry!

Mercury12:
you rainbow theft lots should not advice me about hate when nature dont even not agree with your unnatural lifestyle.
I'm not wicked. You are doing what is not right...
Well i am feeling homophonic like the name y'all gave it to discourage people from not liking u people had never felt so good. I'm a proud one and I embrace it
It’
faceland:

More like someone husband (as 98% of those with the virus in USA are homosexuals).
rusher14:

More like he slept with someone's husband.

More likely in the gay community.

It’s actually spread by contact. Anyone can get it by close contact. So even if you’re straight and someone has it, you can catch it by contact.
Don’t want you people to relax and not take precautions thinking that being straight gives immunity to it. You can literally get it from touching their clothes. Please be careful and stay safe out there.

Yes of course sex is one of the closest forms of physical contacts there are. So if one gay person has it, then can give it to their gay partner. But guess what? So can straight people. So be safe y’all
https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/if-sick/transmission.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2022
cococandy:

It’

It’s actually spread by contact. Anyone can get it by close contact. So even if you’re straight and someone has it, you can catch it by contact.
Don’t want you people to relax and not take precautions thinking that being straight gives immunity to it. You can literally get it from touching their clothes. Please be careful and stay safe out there.

Yes of course sex is one of the closest forms of physical contacts there are. So if one gay person has it, then can give it to their gay partner. But guess what? So can straight people. So be safe y’all

I understand that. Just curious if he's gay. Because the disease is being paraded as another gay sex disease, much like HIV, yet it's still transmissible to others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Sep 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I understand that. Just curious if he's gay. Because the disease is being paraded as another gay sex disease, much like HIV, yet it's still transmissible to others.

He’s probably not gay. He doesn’t seem to have the mannerisms (I’m sorry to stereotype them) but who knows?

I think what happened was that it was first noticed in the gay community. So naturally you know someone somewhere has to make it into a negative point against those people. Just like Covid is “China virus” and Ebola is “African disease”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Doyou2019: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Porksupplyib:
shocked Nigeria isn't taking this serious enough yet. And the spread has started already. May God save us

Does this government ever take anything serious
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by bewla(m): 4:41am On Sep 11, 2022
edungene7:
what all this from just eating meat baba I done ban meat ooo
Zeh
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by dominic17: 5:29am On Sep 11, 2022
He is my friend he filmed it to prove to his wicked boss in office who did not believe that he is actually sick . He shared it in their office Whatsapp group he never intend to make it go viral and he is worried that even his wife to be in UK saw it in their students Whatsapp group.

naijainstinct:
I don't think he is aware he is being filmed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:31am On Sep 11, 2022
He should try aboniki balm
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by dominic17: 5:34am On Sep 11, 2022
This is particular guy is my friend of many years we knew each other from school days I don't think he's homosexual because we use to sleep in each other house I did not see any trace of homosexual in him

efficiencie:

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by MansoryMX(m): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I want to ask questions concerning the rubbish going on in Nairaland

Why does it seem like the Yorubas and Igbos are the only tribes who are always squabbling here?

Why does it seem like the Yorubas bear animosity towards the Igbos but the other tribes don't?

Why is it that on any thread concerning a crime involving an Igbo man or Igbo land, the Yorubas will take over the entire front page castigating the entire Igbo tribe but you hardly see same on threads concerning Yorubas?

The Yorubas are the only tribe I've seen here who wish the total decimation of any other tribe, why is it so? I've not seen any Northern leader threaten to throw people from other tribes into the lagoon.
What's really going on here

Both tribes dey drag one particular Toto. I don’t know what else could make them exhibit stupidity in public forum all the time. Two set of stupid and foolish people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2022
cococandy:

Good to see at least one rational contribution to this discussion. That said, the "It is not my portion" people will soon flock to this thread, followed by the "God forbid bat ting" people, all of who REFUSE to accept that monkeypox can infect ANYONE regardless of sexual preference, age, or gender.

When ebola and Covid 19 reached Nigerian shores, the "it is not my portion" and "God forbid bat ting" people were in full cry, ululating their idiotic beliefs that bad things only affect OTHERS and not the people who simply DECLARE that they are immune to diseases that spread among ALL populations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2022
This one serious o

Unless a nurse chooses to be pregnant, the knacker knacket in vain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Kajaard: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2022
cococandy:

It’

Nice one Coco. It's always good when a true medical personnel explains it. Though it's common for gays to get it, the sickness spreads through touch so anyone can get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Kajaard:

Nice one Coco. It's always good when a true medical personnel explains it. Though it's common for gays to get it, the sickness spreads through touch so anyone can get it.

Thank you

Jakumo:

Good to see at least one rational contribution to this discussion. That said, the "It is not my portion" people will soon flock to this thread, followed by the "God forbid bat ting" people, all of who REFUSE to accept that monkeypox can infect ANYONE regardless of sexual preference, age, or gender.

When ebola and Covid 19 reached Nigerian shores, the "it is not my portion" and "God forbid bat ting" people were in full cry, ululating their idiotic beliefs that bad things only affect OTHERS and not the people who simply DECLARE that they are immune to diseases that spread among ALL populations.

Lol at “it’s not my portion”. I’ll give it to us though, we get faith in God no be small. Like if we say “God forbid” and eventually get in contact with it, we’ll be spared because we already sent God to forbid it. Don’t you wish it was that easy? I know I do smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Brimstone77: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2022

It can only last for a week or two and it will clear off..

And it's only once in a lifetime illness..

That stuff can be painful..

Ashia!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by bammo: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I want to ask questions concerning the rubbish going on in Nairaland

Why does it seem like the Yorubas and Igbos are the only tribes who are always squabbling here?

Why does it seem like the Yorubas bear animosity towards the Igbos but the other tribes don't?

Why is it that on any thread concerning a crime involving an Igbo man or Igbo land, the Yorubas will take over the entire front page castigating the entire Igbo tribe but you hardly see same on threads concerning Yorubas?

The Yorubas are the only tribe I've seen here who wish the total decimation of any other tribe, why is it so? I've not seen any Northern leader threaten to throw people from other tribes into the lagoon.
What's really going on here
The fact that you don't see the igbos doing the same thing shows you must be full of sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by everythinggirly(f): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2022
OMG! I remember vividly when I very little I had measles, I felt like the my world was coming to an end.
Speedy recovery to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by Chinedum300: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Go to the nearest hospital for properly treatment
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by nedekid: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Nwadu:
More like he slept with someone's wife
For real? undecided
It now gave monkey pox? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by naijainstinct: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
He is my friend he filmed it to prove to his wicked boss in office who did not believe that he is actually sick . He shared it in their office Whatsapp group he never intend to make it go viral and he is worried that even his wife to be in UK saw it in their students Whatsapp group.

wow!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) by otokx(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
This is particular guy is my friend of many years we knew each other from school days I don't think he's homosexual because we use to sleep in each other house I did not see any trace of homosexual in him

How does he think he got it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.