Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) (23790 Views)

Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / Rush For T-bills To Weaken Rates At Wednesday's PMA / Zainab Ahmed Says The Nigerian Stock Market Lacks Dept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Irupetepete: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2022
And this nuisance can confidently say this trash
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Buhari and you destroyed naija economy
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by LuxInnovation1: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2022
dre11:
…Nigeria won’t resort to IMF over fiscal challenges

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/finance-minister-naira-likely-to-weaken-further/

The finance minister should know better; speculations also drive the FX Market (especially the black market); by this, her pessimistic statements will do more harm

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Focusmind: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Why is she saying it?? You don't say this kind of thing in a country where there is no confidence in the local currency. A finance minister saying that she expected her country currency to depreciate. People will soon start taking position in foreign currencies, making the Naira to depreciate even further.

This finance minister is the least qualified. She always behaves and talks like a typical civil servant instead of an authority in microeconomics and fiscal policy. See how people will soon start offloading their Naira assets in favour of dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by peter8535: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
peter8535:
Everyday naira dey weak...Abeg make peter obi come save us
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Dearlord(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Good//��️// news
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by MrOkenwa(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
It’s not unexpected. In a sane government, this lady shouldn’t have anything to do with that office.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Mrklemo(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Na dis her smile vex me pass.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by kingamaa(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Very useless and clueless minister

Not fit to teach Economics in a secondary school

Figurehead
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Is this woman not a disaster?

1 Like

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by dfrost: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course, the naira will weaken further. The most dollarized election in the world is coming up soon in the world's poverty capital.

If care is not taken, dollar might hit 1,000 before January lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by AzzaMan: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
We know...

1 DOLLAR is going to 1k Naira
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Seniorcitizen(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
This is why it it important to acquire a solid skill.

Are you tired of looking for jobs? do this instead!

this is exactly what I did 18 months ago that moved me from looking for jobs

to earning steady 6-7 figures monthly at the comfort of my homes.

now let's face it some of you aren't fully qualified for the jobs you're applying for that's why you're not getting it

while for others it's either because you don't have the relevant skills required or there's too much competition for the job. so for the most part, many job seekers ride on HOPE, if perhaps they could be fortunate to get employed

but here's something you can do instead

INCREASE IN VALUEafter 50+ rejected applications

I decided to look out for postgraduate certifications, skill acquisitions

what I had in mind was to acquire these skills to further boost my CV

but I soon figured that I didn't need to compete with anyone for ANY JOB. I started learning digital marketing early 2019 & in 2021 I niched down into affiliate marketing

in my first 40 days of practice as an affiliate marketer..

I moved from begging for ₦120k/month jobs

to earning comfortably at my home, over half a million Naira in March 2021

yes you heard me!

it was ₦634,000 precisely, which was well over $1,000 at the time

I realized I didn't need to look for jobs anymore

I just needed to FOCUS ON BEING A PERSON OF VALUEnow that same guy that nobody looked at his CV

because he graduated with a second class lower

is now turning down unsolicited job offers & deals

na them dey rush us now

I thought this was unique to me until my proteges started doing the same thing today. I could easily mention ProminentIkie, growwithjoshua, nosakhare_elvis

just to name a few of the people that I have personally helped

to make their first 6-7 figure paycheck online

I've seen numerous testimonies of people earning as much as $5k/monthly onlineeither from affiliate marketing, UI/UX, or some tech skill

so if you're tired of looking for jobs do this instead: LEARN A DIGITAL SKILL

I wish I could state this enough

but if you'll give yourself 3-6 months learning just ONE of these skills

it will change your life

The good thing about learning a digital skill is the time freedom it gives you. most of them are remote jobs you can do from home and still earn well

lastly I'd like to state that learning these skills will cost you time, energy, & money. It's not a walk in the park

neither is it a get-rich-quick scheme or free money

these skills take time to learn and master, but it's doable if you have help & the right mentorship

do you know any former job seekers now earning online today? please share with me in the comments if you need help with starting, click the link in my bio to reach me or find a great mentor.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Convert your naira to USD asap

Save in USD

Buy USD stable coins. Hedge your savings
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by CheapHomes1: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Why not go take the job if you have a better solution. Do you even know why a currency value appreciates or depreciates. They are always on their bed 24/7 complaining and crying.

What did the government that she is serving promise Nigerians?

Pls tell us why a currency appreciates and depreciates.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Dabillion: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2022
That's what we get when dumb people hold position. Anyway na e na sabi after all it's advantage for me and my family cool
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by CSTRR: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course, the naira will weaken further. The most dollarized election in the world is coming up soon in the world's poverty capital. Quite paradoxical that the most affected and oppressed by the poverty plaque are more likely to plunge the country further into poverty and indebtedness by their crass electoral choices and mal-decisions.

That is even the irony..
The group of people in Nigeria that are suffering the most are the same people hell bent on voting a crook.

I don't understand it.

The people that are okay already want better governance, while the ones that can barely feed are saying atiku kawai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by dolipzle(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Na Ogun go kill this woman she be thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by mastermaestro(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
ecolime:
This woman and Emefiele, I no even know who dull pass.

Emefiele will certainly go to jail when his tenure ends.

1 Like

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Andytyx(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2022
updatechange:
Abeg who go teach me yahoo like dis, cos the rate at which this naira keep drowning, I don't think there's anything that can raise it again.

I need dollars abeg I'm serious any yahoo boys in da house?

Cc: slawmir
Damn niggarrr
Meet damn nigar na
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by ecolime(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
mastermaestro:

Emefiele will certainly go to jail when his tenure ends.
It's almost certain.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by dynicks(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

Na.

That's a file photo
yeah I know bro....but again, u won't tell me she hasn't smiled since today broke out...
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Elteflon: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
These fellas are really determined to collapse the economy
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by wink2015(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria is already heading to a stage where ONE USA DOLLAR will be exchanged for ONE THOUSAND NIGERIA NAIRA.

$1 TO =N= 1,000

No bi Juju be that ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by wink2015(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Agriculture is the way forward.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by LikeAking: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2022
ichidodo:
idiotic illiterate minister...It's talks like this that actually pulls down the value of the naira. Instead of you to talk up and promote the strength of the naira so that traders and users out there can gain confidence in it.It is to come and spew trash and make everybody's work to improve its strength including your job more difficult... Illiterate Nincompoop.

No b her fault.

It's an African problem.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by AdamuKD: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
E no go better for tilumbu for bringing calamity on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Dvdpity: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
And some idoits are still gearing up for APC and PDP. How can you be suffering like this and still have the consciousness to campaign for Atiku and tinubu. Two terrorists that invested this disaster on Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Bishop95(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Why not go take the job if you have a better solution. Do you even know why a currency value appreciates or depreciates. They are always on their bed 24/7 complaining and crying.

You sounds like a fool

3 Likes

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by AdamuKD: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Such a foolish finance minister.
Ur very stupid. Blame Tilumbu and buhari plus zombie like u that voted for them
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Streetmovement(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just get out you dumb Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Balogun Market, Lagos Is Currently On Fire (Video, Picture) / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.