Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) (23601 Views)

Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / Rush For T-bills To Weaken Rates At Wednesday's PMA / Zainab Ahmed Says The Nigerian Stock Market Lacks Dept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by millhouse: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by ufotunang: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:
Country that produces nothing, imports everything wants to have a strong currency.

Many foolish people.

Modified:

Those of you liking my post should know I'm including you if you aren't doing business that imports foreign exchange into the economy.

I'm unapologetic about this.
...a country that our politicians go to London to waste dollars and pounds to meet each other and do meeting.. and want to have a strong currency
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by cornelman: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course, the naira will weaken further. The most dollarized election in the world is coming up soon in the world's poverty capital. Quite paradoxical that the most affected and oppressed by the poverty plaque are more likely to plunge the country further into poverty and indebtedness by their crass electoral choices and mal-decisions.

You over make sense sir.

I still find it disturbing how common sense is far from an average Nigerian despite the horror we go through at the hand of politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Maski87: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is the kind of information you get when you appoint people to sensitive positions based on where the come from and not ability, any child up to 10years in this country knows that naira,will continue to devalue until the minister of finance comes up with a viable economic plan,these people are clueless,but it is their turn
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by tete7000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
ecolime:
This woman and Emefiele, I no even know who dull pass.
They are on par. Both also on par with the world dullest President ever. This government is a collection of dull people Nigeria has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Ray07(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

We all gat to mourn Queen wey we no know na! grin

Hopefully, it gives you all enough time to bounce back from your shocking European first games: you, Kyase, Ray07, Fergie001, Xynerise, Gbest90, Wordson, Fuckingmallam45,
We only used that game as training to blend the team. grin
Queen we no no just carry her wahala spoil the weekend. angry

Shey you know we would top the group and win the cup right ? cheesy
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ray07:
We only used that game as training to blend the team. grin
Queen we no no just carry her wahala spoil the weekend. angry

Shey you know we would top the group and win the cup right ? cheesy

You will what??! Lol!!

Just focus on finishing 4th or 5th in the league.

Leave Europe for now! tongue
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by nedekid: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
dynicks:
And she's smiling!!...
She is smiling at how bleeped we are.
This kind of woman, you know the kine millions of dollars go de starched somewhere?
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Viraltrends123: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gabaleve:

Na d kind sickness wey dey worry Tinubu go kill ur papa Las Las.. Shebi na your role model... U go com online com beg for money for ur papa health bills... E sure me die... Pple like una dey d lowest level of d APC food chain, nd na una go dey make noise pass.. Sapa boy, go collect APC beans and Agbado
All the curses you mentioned above will bounce back on you, you will die a miserable death. Trust me.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Hychineson(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman should resign.
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by lagosrd: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
The only solution to this mess is that APC should just go first. I mean they should not be allowed to smell that place again for at least 50years.

Let them go first then we will know how to find our way back to fmr president Jonathan Goodluck era at least that zone is reasonable .
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by anttrippleA(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
It is good moreover Buhari promise to equates 1dollar to 1000naira
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by ambale(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2022
And some emilokan fools were celebrating this woman on Twitter one day like dat

That's when I lost hope completely on them, very anyhow talk
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Gabaleve(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:

All the curses you mentioned above will bounce back on you, you will die a miserable death. Trust me.

LOL... How can I trust you when u can't even trust ur own brains to make a rational decision.... U dey support APC and Tinubu.. Na thunder go fire u... Hope u heard that another Covid19 palliative warehouse that ur sponsors hid have been uncovered in Osun.... Won't u go and carry àgbàdo and beans? Cos I'm very sure u won't get payment for all this online thuggery since it's clear Tinubu is losing...

And BTW I didn't curse, I was wishing u and ur parents Tinubu's current good health... If he dies or slump while campaigning, I wish ur parents same too.... LMAO
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Viraltrends123: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gabaleve:

LOL... How can I trust you when u can't even trust ur own brains to make a rational decision.... U dey support APC and Tinubu.. Na thunder go fire u... Hope u heard that another Covid19 palliative warehouse that ur sponsors hid have been uncovered in Osun.... Won't u go and carry àgbàdo and beans? Cos I'm very sure u won't get payment for all this online thuggery since it's clear Tinubu is losing...

And BTW I didn't curse, I was wishing u and ur parents Tinubu's current good health... If he dies or slump while campaigning, I wish ur parents same too.... LMAO

I've said my own. Enjoy your life
Re: Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Offpointng:

Juju not Yahoo...cuz normal eye no dey pay again

No be lie u talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumia Suffered N53 Billion Loss In 2017 / CBN Slams Fines On 4 Nigerian Banks Over Fund Repatriation For MTN / Diversion Of Diaspora Remittances To Black Market Weakens Naira - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.