Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope (2139 Views)

Hausa Is Not Largest Tribe In Nigeria : This Tribe Is. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Not true.

The other states not being able to operate is because they lack imagination and long-term goals.

Did you know that a state like Akwa Ibom has been requesting a sea port license from the federal government for a number of years?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Moh247: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
You may be familiar with the concept of a plea bargain under Uncle Sam's legislation. In exchange for his freedom, he lost his money. Since nobody is flawless and ASO IS NOT A RETIREMENT HOME, I would have to take him into consideration if only he were healthy and qualified for the position he desired.

Ok. This is his charge sheet read it for yourself

You have the right to vote your choice

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=116525452]The Nairaland Moderators will not like to push this one to front page...since the article has promoted Peter Obi but overlooked Tinubu and Atiku.

BTW all Igbos supporting Peter Obi should realise winning elections in Nigeria is a communal effort from all tribes, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw etc and stop castigating others if they choose to support another candidate.
No Presidential candidate no matter how good he is can win elections without the support votes from all the tribes across Nigeria. Igbos should learn a lessom from Awolowo. He was very good but never became President.

[/quote You capture my mind. Ibo should allow Peter Obi to win vote from other tribe.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
You may be familiar with the concept of a plea bargain under Uncle Sam's legislation. In exchange for his freedom, he lost his money. Since nobody is flawless and ASO IS NOT A RETIREMENT HOME, I would have to take him into consideration if only he were healthy and qualified for the position he desired.

A plea bargain includes a judgement delivering GUILT.
Can you provide any document that says either?

"Plea Bargain" or even "GUILTY"?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:

Ok. This is his charge sheet read it for yourself

You have the right to vote your choice
Yes I know but can you join me let make Nigeria a nation we can be proud of. I can go to bed with Peter Obi but I never will trust someone who has a lot of baggage. JAGABAN IS AN OLD BRIGADE.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

A plea bargain includes a judgement delivering GUILT.
Can you provide any document that says either?

"Plea Bargain" or even "GUILTY"?
There is something called OUT OF COURT SETTELMENT.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Moh247: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Yes I know but can you join me let make Nigeria a nation we can be proud of. I can go to bed with Peter Obi but I never will trust someone who has a lot of baggage. JAGABAN IS AN OLD BRIGADE.

Red flags

3rd class Philosophy Graduate Nsuka over First class business administration and accounting

Anambra State over lagos state

ExxonMobil, Delliote, General Electric, over fidelity bank

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Lagos, a former metropolis with every international port and significant commercial link located there, is one of the reasons why other States in Nigeria are not operating (I will start a thread about this). Lagos is not an isolated entity; the Federal government is what gives it its characteristics.

Rivers State has a functional seaport.

Akwa Ibom has been granted permission to run its seaport.

Excuses and excuses are all I hear.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
There is something called OUT OF COURT SETTELMENT.

Show us where it was written that there was an out of court settlement.

Notice how you've moved from plea bargain to out-of-court settlement?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op sound like a very intelligent person, I must commend your ability to remain neutral in your write up but it would have been good that you revealed your own tribe at the end.

Back to your write up, you made salient points and made some fallacious conclusions in some.

For example, you said Igbos don't have that sense of oneness as a people and are never a nation until 1967 when Ojukwu tried to breakaway Biafra.

Listen op, it was the loss of the war that scattered the Igbos. Igbos are even the number one tribe that practice oneness more than others. Before the civil war, there is a popular adage in Igbo that says; "onye aghala nwanne ya", this was the symbol of Igbo tribe even when they started migrating to cities, they continued having "umu nna" meetings, the age grade meetings and the community associations of various Igbo communities where people from the same Igbo communities came together in cities where they lived to discuss ways to help one another and how to help their communities and people back in Igbo land.

These associations led to massive developments of Igbo communities as they contributed to execute projects like town halls, community water projects, scholarships, etc which helped Igbo rural communities develop faster than other tribes in Nigeria without the help or contribution of governments.

This same oneness of Igbos brought about the Igbo widely practiced "igba boi" that made success in trade and entrepreneurship to circulate among Igbos.

The disunity of Igbos only started after the civil war broke out and most of you don't know the negative effect of losing civil war, especially in a black African nation filled with biles and savages from other competing tribes wishing others perpetual death and backwardness.

If Igbos weren't united like most of you assume, do you think it would have been easy for Ojukwu to convince Igbos to go to war when Gowon declared Police action against Biafra after Ojukwu announced Biafra secession?

Did you think Igbos would have stood solidly behind Nzeogwu after he carried the coup that he never consulted them for?

Northerners only became united after the January 1966 coup and civil war while Igbos became disorganized after the war.

But those times have passsed, as Igbos of today are more than united than ever in history as you can see among IPOB.

No other Nigerian tribe will agree to be paying monthly dues from their individual pockets to achieve a communal struggle except the Igbos.

IPOB members are paying monthly contributions for years till date irrespective of accusations and propaganda against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu just because of the love Igbos have for Biafra.

I stay in Anambra briefly, where all other Ibo are anu fia (bush meat). For an Ibo guy, everything is done for his own benefit, not for the good of the nation, but Peter Obi is an exception.
Tell me which other Nigerian tribe can show such unity by action not by mere words and in partying and celebrations?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:

Red flags

3rd class Philosophy Graduate Nsuka over First class business administration and accounting

Anambra State over lagos state

ExxonMobil, Delliote, General Electric, over fidelity bank

A first-class graduate who conned all Lagosians into using government property for his personal purposes or a third-class philosophy graduate who runs at least 18 businesses entirely off the ground up. Please allow us to save Nigeria's soul.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

You are aware of the reality of Nigeria's governance. Please bring this up at a later date, or I create a thread when I can.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by 3ple9iner: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Oga he maybe the only hope for you and your people but not even an inch of hope for me. How far as the people of Anambra he ruled fare since he left?

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Are you aware that the United States is the most dishonest nation in the world when it comes to engaging in shady dealing? We can discuss this another time
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Are you aware that the United States is the most dishonest nation in the world when it comes to engaging in shady dealing? We can discuss this another time

Off point.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Moh247: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
A first-class graduate who conned all Lagosians into using government property for his personal purposes or a third-class philosophy graduate who runs at least 18 businesses entirely off the ground up. Please allow us to save Nigeria's soul.

Importer exhausting our Forex vs the Lagosian that gave us Lekki corridor that would produce our refinery

The man who gave us a lagos we can all call home

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2022
3ple9iner:
Oga he maybe the only hope for you and your people but not even an inch of hope for me. How far as the people of Anambra he ruled fare since he left?
He left the Anambra treasury with more cash than he found there, you can ask some decent Nigerian that was there at that time. If we elect a good leader you and me benefits. Obi may not be a saint but he is a lesser evil.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
He left the Anambra treasury with more cash than he found there, you can ask some decent Nigerian that was there at that time. If we elect a good leader you and me benefits. Obi may not be a saint but he is a lesser evil.

He left a debt of 185 billion Naira.

As long as the cash didn't cover its liability, it doesn't factor.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:

Importer exhausting our Forex vs the Lagosian that gave us Lekki corridor that would produce our refinery

The man who gave us a lagos we can all call home
At what cost? The drug Lord will own everything even the air you breathe. Obi only take advantage of government polices and enrich himself and also create jobs.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

He left a debt of 185 billion Naira.

As long as the cash didn't cover its liability, it doesn't factor.
I would have liked to see you in Anambra before Peter Obi. If OBJ says you are good, then you are doing the right thing, my brother.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Moh247: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
At what cost? The drug Lord will own everything even the air you breathe. Obi only take advantage of government polices and enrich himself or create jobs.

Na wa

TVC, Alpha Beta, Remita, INTELs logistics, Oando all create jobs without taking our Forex to China yet it's the same guy stealing our petrol dollars and telling lies you support

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
I would have liked to see you in Anambra before Peter Obi. If OBJ says you are good, then you are doing the right thing, my brother.

I was in Anambra before, during and after Obi's regime.

Man is not dissimilar to Ikpeazu in performance.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by 3ple9iner: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Oga I asked how are the people of Anambra faring since he left. Saving money is a very simple to for a governor or person to do and this thing of vote a lesser evil is a hoax. shebi they said Buhari is a lesser evil, see where we are now.
You are calling a person who in his tenure, poverty rate increased a hope for Nigerians?
I'd rather not even vote than to vote for any of the 4 popular candidates.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by ASAPFERG: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2022
For me to vote for an igbo man, let atiku win

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by babyfaceafrica: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:

Who makes OBj the judge of good people?

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2022
3ple9iner:

Oga I asked how are the people of Anambra faring since he left. Saving money is a very simple to for a governor or person to do and this thing of vote a lesser evil is a hoax. shebi they said Buhari is a lesser evil, see where we are now.
You are calling a person who in his tenure, poverty rate increased a hope for Nigerians?
I'd rather not even vote than to vote for any of the 4 popular candidates.
As governor of Anambra State, this lifestyle required a distinct approach to administering the state's affairs. Unlike any of his contemporaries, he eliminated the sources of waste, significantly decreased the cost of governance, and carried out the business of governance in a way that was far more transparent. More importantly, while serving as governor, he reduced the number of aides, needless extras, and privileges that had been incorrectly connected to a high post. Even Senior Prefects from all public schools had access to his phone number and could call him personally with any issues they had because he maintained an open government. He was well equipped to feel the pulse of the people he had the honor to oversee since he made openness a governmental policy.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Who makes OBj the judge of good people?
He is Nigeria's least tribal leader.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2022
3ple9iner:
Obi actively looks for ways to make things better for them. As a result, he left a much stronger treasury than governors of states with an oil industry at the end of his term. Given that Anambra State often earns less than 10% of what the oil-producing states receive from the monthly distributable revenue, this should sound like the eighth wonder of the world.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
He is Nigeria's least tribal leader.

And that makes him a good judge

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

And that makes him a good judge
Well He is fearless and has a mind of his own.

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Okoroawusa: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu
You do have a right, but please help us save Nigeria's soul. Peter Obi is the ideal candidate to lead us down the path of development. .

LP Took His Kaduna Mega Rally To Southern Kaduna Ended In Ruins! / Before/After: Second Niger Bridge Commissioning. 5 Projects Needed By Southeast / PEPT: What Will Happen If Chaos Follows Tinubu Removal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51