Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope (2135 Views)

Hausa Is Not Largest Tribe In Nigeria : This Tribe Is. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Okoroawusa: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
You do have a right, but please help us save Nigeria's soul. Peter Obi is the ideal candidate to lead us down the path of development. .
Anakogheri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
You do have a right, but please help us save Nigeria's soul. Peter Obi is the ideal candidate to lead us down the path of development. .

Obi did absolutely nothing for Anambra.

If not for the hype, how did he perform better than Mbadinuju for instance?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Ambassador1x: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by 9japride(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
People can just say anything since talk is free. How can one with quota system excel in the east? A zone that with your high score in government secondary school examination, you can't still gain admission. Is it in the aspect of business, how can you excel in the east when there are millions of intelligent traders? When a society is too used to corruption and government help, they perceive areas that they can't force their way in as not welcoming. The present youths are something else. Travel they won't travel, rather they consume all the propaganda and lies against the Igbos as being reality.

3 Likes

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by james6aaban: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol... Tinubu is well known in Lagos Island he was on the street hustling people like Fuji musicians like barrister and Kwam 1 know himLol... Tinubu is well known in Lagos Island he was on the street hustling people like Fuji musicians like barrister and Kwam 1 know him...
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
I can boast that I have the intellectual distance to speak objectively about a matter. I'm open, however, to correction and constructive criticism, so if there's anything I say that doesn't apply to common sense and observable phenomenon, please call my attention to it.

I'll discuss the aesthetic appeal of the Yoruba people. The Yorubas are not only intimately familiar with their culture but also very hospitable and accommodating to other ethnic groups. Of the main ethnic groups in Nigeria, they may be the most tolerant. Only in a yoruba land, you get to hear "Lagos is a no man's land". Yorubas have a strong sense of identity that they zealously maintain (as seen in their default opposition to inter-ethnic marriage and their strong grasp upon their cultural indexes such as language, names, dressing, cuisine, etc). They are fortunate for the Yoruba's unity (and, most times, to them alone). In this country, there is an attitude of "we" vs "them," therefore they support one another for their own interests. The Yoruba are very intellectual and open to trying new things as long as it doesn't negatively impact their cultural norms. (A Muslim friend of mine from Yorubaland used to accompany me to church to experience what it was like; a Muslim friend of mine who was born of Muslim parents also started going to church for the sake of having more religious options.)

If you stay out of their way of doing things and, yeah, if you understand their language, the Hausa-Fulani people can be very nice and friendly to other people—they already are exceptionally friendly to themselves. The Northerner, however, is prone to having a revolting perspective of some widely accepted standards and is not afraid to pick up a sword if necessary due to the fast-paced, always changing nature of the environment they live in.

Let's look at the Igbos last. Who are the Igbos truly, you'll be asked in the first question? (I'm not asking this to hear another sermon about how Igbos are the long-lost tribe of Israel or to gain a definition.) There is no IGBO NATION, which reveals the basic character of Igbo people in relation to their sense of national identity. (Or perhaps there has only been one country of Igbos since the 1967 Civil War, connected by a shared struggle but not by an innate motivation of oneness.) In Nigeria, politics and religion are inextricably linked. The religious intolerance of Igbos is greater. I've seen a lot of Hausa and Fulani Christians, some of whom are my friends, but only two Igbo Muslims (and these two are often given the treatment of lepers amidst other Igbos). This dates back to pre-colonial periods, when the majority of Igbo societies functioned as small, independent communities as opposed to the empiristic tendencies of the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani communities prior to the unification of Nigeria.

The Igbos, among the major ethnic groups in Nigeria, are really the least tribalistic (and in a nation comprised of more than 450 ethnic groups this is a good trait for peaceful cohabitation). There are many Igbo people around Nigeria, and they all appear to be very comfortable there. Sometimes, an Igbo person settles in a foreign land.

The Igbos are also commercially minded, yet this is simply one example of an Igbo man's flaming ambition and desire for greatness. The Igbo man enjoys feeling superior to others, both people from other ethnic groups and those from his own, and he uses all of his skills to make that sensation a reality. The Igbo guy views himself as superior because of who he is and not because of what WE have or WHO WE ARE. The Igbo psyche is ruled by individuality rather than communalism, which may explain why they come across as more progressive than people of other races.

The Igbos, however, are most flawed by this similar tendency. Igbo people are also known for being cynical, shrewd, and brutally astute, much like Shylock. It causes the Igbos to see everyone as just another rung on their ladder of success, including other Igbos, and they are less likely to hesitate to take shortcuts as a result.

In a country where political participation at the national level is mostly defined by the communal support of your own ethnic group, the Igbo have been rendered politically useless by this very attribute. This same characteristic causes other ethnic groups to use a long spoon whenever an Igbo guy is present at the table. It is a quality that breeds an enticing brew of anger and terror of the Igbos in the hearts of others.
Having stated that, let's have a look at the three candidates for president.
WHO IS Atiku Abubakar : A politician and businessman from Nigeria named Atiku Abubakar GCON was Olusegun Obasanjo's vice president of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. The phenomenal growth of Intels, the oilfield logistics company that he co-founded in 1982, is a factor in Mr. Abubakar's reputation in the corporate world. The business has expanded from its first location in a shipping container to a multinational, multi-billion naira operation with more than 10,000 employees.

Atiku Abubakar worked with Nigeria Customs Service for 20 years and rose to the position of a Deputy Director. He retired in 1989 to venture into business and politics. Please keep this in mind Customs is one public organization that 70% of Nigerians polled said was corrupt and is still corrupt. So you will already be aware of the source when you inquire about this man's wealth again. Atiku Abubakar, a former vice president, has been called a "blatant and disgusting liar" by Obasanjo. A pure capitalist you shouldn't give control to.

WHO IS Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu: Nigerian politician and accountant Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu (born March 29, 1952) held the offices of Lagos State Governor from 1999 to 2007 and Senator for Lagos West during the Third Republic's brief existence.

A man whose identity is kept a well guarded secret, whose age, family, source of income, and educational background are all unknown.
In addition to being a known companion of Mueez Akande, who has been identified as the cartel's leader, and having shared housing with him, Tinubu was an active member of the drug cartel. A person who lacks morality, is dishonest, supports modern slavery, and isn't strong enough to handle the demands of the post he'd like to hold.

WHO IS Peter Gregory Obi: Peter Gregory Obi was born on July 19, 1961, in Onitsha, the thriving commercial hub of the state of Anambra, where he would later serve as governor. At the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, he earned a BA in philosophy in 1984. Additionally, he has earned multiple credentials from prestigious foreign universities like Oxford, Harvard, and Cambridge.

Before going into politics, Obi had a prosperous financial career, climbing through the ranks to become the Fidelity Bank Plc's youngest chairman. Additionally, he served as chairman of Future Views Securities Ltd. and Guardian Express Mortgage Bank. According to reports, Peter Obi is exceedingly thrifty with both public and private funds. He left the Anambra treasury with more money than he had when he began serving as governor. He included every check he had left to make sure that instructors, pensioners, and contractors were paid in his handover notes. He assisted in bringing Anambra out of political stalemate while disobeying the godfathers, and he is adamant that he won't buy delegates at the party convention.

So Nigerians, I can say with certainty that no family in Nigeria hasn't been taken advantage of by an Ibo man. The majority of them are hateful and egotistical, but among them, we found a candidate who will rescue us from the woods and lay the groundwork for us to start building and being proud to identify as Nigerians.

The two candidates mentioned above have spent the most of their careers turning Nigeria into the world's most impoverished nation, but Peter Obi is a genuine guy with integrity who has the know-how to restore our greatness. So let's bury the hatch and choose him to lead us on a better road to greatness. I won't lower myself to respond to hate speech; instead, I'll only address posts that make sense with facts and enlighten us for the greater good. Happy weekend let make Nigeria great again.

This looks like political propaganda. Yes, Peter Obi may seem to be the lesser of 3 evils on the surface, but we all know that the dirty deeds of all the presidential candidates will make Peter Obi's (PO) pandora paper dealings seem like a joke. I don't believe he's a man of integrity.

The same optimism you have for PO to liberate nigeria now, is the same optimism we had about buhari during Johnathan's Era.

We all have freedom to type, but you see, for everyone with a PVC, opinions change. A die hard PO fan on nairaland.com can suddenly change his mind at the polls. Yes you are priming people's minds, but in the face of 10,000 naira and a few dericas of rice and tomato paste, your candidate may end up losing, thereby repeating the mistakes of 8 years ago.

I don't care who wins, because none of them can do anything to change or improve this country. No matter what they do, we will always complain and refuse to hold ourselves responsible for today's state of the country.

So how many hoodlums is PO ready to hire? how much is he willing to pay to buy our votes?

Election period is time to cash out after all. Let's grab our share of the national cake

1 Like

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
3ple9iner:

Oga I asked how are the people of Anambra faring since he left. Saving money is a very simple to for a governor or person to do and this thing of vote a lesser evil is a hoax. shebi they said Buhari is a lesser evil, see where we are now.
You are calling a person who in his tenure, poverty rate increased a hope for Nigerians?
I'd rather not even vote than to vote for any of the 4 popular candidates.
who is the 4th person?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
While your piece excelled in telling Nigerians to make a decision that will change our ugly situation, it flawed greatly by seeing human community as a scientific experiment showing similar features and end results. It's an intellectual error to put everybody in one basket and give them a single label. Individuals are affected, influenced by many situations which one-million year study can't decipher. Every generalization about the commonality of a tribe or nation ends in error. Thanks anyway for other strengths pinned on objective thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

This looks like political propaganda. Yes, Peter Obi may seem to be the lesser of 3 evils on the surface, but we all know that the dirty deeds of all the presidential candidates will make Peter Obi's (PO) pandora paper dealings seem like a joke. I don't believe he's a man of integrity.

The same optimism you have for PO to liberate nigeria now, is the same optimism we had about buhari during Johnathan's Era.

We all have freedom to type, but you see, for everyone with a PVC, opinions change. A die hard PO fan on nairaland.com can suddenly change his mind at the polls. Yes you are priming people's minds, but in the face of 10,000 naira and a few dericas of rice and tomato paste, your candidate may end up losing, thereby repeating the mistakes of 8 years ago.

I don't care who wins, because none of them can do anything to change or improve this country. No matter what they do, we will always complain and refuse to hold ourselves responsible for today's state of the country.

So how many hoodlums is PO ready to hire? how much is he willing to pay to buy our votes?

Election period is time to cash out after all. Let's grab our share of the national cake
. You occasionally have different viewpoints on matters, and that is one thing I love about you. Accepting that we will disagree I'm delighted you concur that Peter represents a lesser evil. He won't transform Nigeria overnight, but he can build the groundwork for a prosperous economy.

3 Likes

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Not true.

The other states not being able to operate is because they lack imagination and long-term goals.

You are very correct, it was Bola Tinubu that made Lagos Nigerian capital in 1960.

It was also Bola Tinubu that told all foreign embassies and consulates to open their offices and liaison offices in Lagos.

Bola Tinubu also told all the IOCs to open their headquarters in Lagos.

I am aware when Bola Tinubu built and commissioned Apapa, Tincan and Grimaldi seaports to ensure Lagos developed faster than other Nigerian cities.

Bola Tinubu's foresight was so much that he built Muritala Mohammed International airport and made sure it remained the only international airport in Nigeria for many years to ensure Lagos stood ahead of other states.

As if that was not enough, to connect Lagos Island with Mainland more easily, Bola Tinubu constructed the 3rd Mainland Bridge with money he got from taxing commercial road users in Lagos.

Did I forget the National Museum single handedly built by Bola Tinubu?

When Tinubu noticed that Onitsha, Aba, Kano markets where trying to outshine Lagos in commercial trading, Bola Tinubu immediately built Lagos International Trade Fair Complex and handed it to Igbos as a way of showing Igbos true love yet Igbos hate him for no reason.

Where do I start to list the numerous mega projects Bola Tinubu built in Lagos since 1960 to ensure Lagos remained ahead of other Nigerian states?

Is it Banana Island, or Lekki Phase 1, or Ikoyi single handedly built by Tinubu?

I give it up for Bola Tinubu the man that made Lagos what it is today

4 Likes

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
You are correct. As a child I lived in an estate where the Igbos always try to outwit, outsmart and suppress others. Most Igbos she others as fools and themselves as wiser.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
You are very correct, it was Bola Tinubu that made Lagos Nigerian capital in 1960.

It was also Bola Tinubu that told all foreign embassies and consulates to open their offices and liaison offices in Lagos.

I am aware when Bola Tinubu built and commissioned Apapa, Tincan and Grimaldi seaports to ensure Lagos developed faster than other Nigerian cities.

Bola Tinubu's foresight was so much that he built Muritala Mohammed International airport and made sure it remained the only international airport in Nigeria for many years to ensure Lagos stood ahead of other states.

As if that was not enough, to connect Lagos Island with Mainland more easily, Bola Tinubu constructed the 3rd Mainland Bridge with money he got from taxing commercial road users in Lagos.

When Tinubu noticed that Onitsha, Aba, Kano markets where trying to outshine Lagos in commercial trading, Bola Tinubu immediately built Lagos International Trade Fair Complex and handed it to Igbos as a way of showing Igbos true love yet Igbos hate him for no reason.

Where do I start to list the numerous mega projects Bola Tinubu built in Lagos since 1960 to ensure Lagos remained ahead of other Nigerian states?

Is it Banana Island, or Lekki Phase 1, or Ikoyi single handedly built by Tinubu?

So why are you blaming Tinubu when these things function.

Abuja is Nigeria's Capital yet many consulates and oil companies prefer to have offices in Lagos.

US embassy is building the largest facility in Africa on Eko Atlantic which was conceived by the Tinubu government and which many of you criticised.

When last did you hear the Atlantic overruning V/I?

You can't make that statement because Tinubu's government handled that.

What was Anambra's IGR before and after Obi left office?

Why are Anambrians unable to live in Anambra and seek their fortune in Lagos?

Why are Mondays public holidays in Anambra state?

Why was Dr. Akunyili murdered in cold blood in Anambra state, amongst many other atrocities goimg on there?

Would Anambra collapse if they can visualise a light rail system?

Perhaps it is unnecessary?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

They go to Lagos because Lagos provides the opportunity.

Opportunities are created when policies serve the purpose.

Till tomorrow, Peter and Paul whose musical careers are over still live in Lagos.

What opportunity are they looking for?

By the way, in this internet age, you can work from "home".
Even Tunde and his family who sew my wedding dress is still living in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
james6aaban:
Lol... Tinubu is well known in Lagos Island he was on the street hustling people like Fuji musicians like barrister and Kwam 1 know himLol... Tinubu is well known in Lagos Island he was on the street hustling people like Fuji musicians like barrister and Kwam 1 know him...

Tinubu was hustling at what point?

When he was senator Tinubu in 1992?

Was he hustling when he was a Mobil executive?

Perhaps he was hustling when he was undertaking his first degree in the US.

You think Tinubu is that 3rd class philosophy graduate?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Even Tunde and his family who sew my wedding dress is still living in Anambra state

A man wearing a dress.

grin
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Abuja is Nigeria's Capital yet many consulates and olive companies prefer to have offices in Lagos.

US embassy is building the largest facility in Africa on Eko Atlantic which was conceived by the Tinubu government and which many of you criticised.

Why was Dr. Akunyili murdered in cold blood in Anambra state, amongst many other atrocities goimg on there?

Hahahaha, Lagos is already the biggest city in Nigeria and it has a fully functional seaport that makes it easier and economical to ship in things, and many foreign companies already established their headquarters in Lagos, and they are used to Lagos, so moving to Abuja is just for the sake of respect to the Nigerian government.

The reason many Igbos remained in Lagos is mostly because of the opportunities there due to federal government policies. If you know how Yoruba politicians and elites secretly fight against making other seaports in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and Portharcourt to become fully functional then you will understand better. Unfortunately most of you are just peasants and commoners who don't understand the political games against Igbos that have been designed by Hausa-Fulanis and their Yoruba collaborators since the end of the civil war, so its easier for you Yorubas to sit comfortably in your room and spew rubbish.

You all know that Lagos was already successful before Tinubu was adopted by madam Tinubu.

No single human can lay claim to the little success we celebrate about Lagos.

A lot of things made Lagos a success; capital of Nigerian for 77 years, functional seaports, border state and many more.

You guys should stop all these Tinubu this and that.

When my late uncle built his first house in Lagos, Tinubu was still walking around naked somewhere in Oyo state.

Even a mad man can govern Lagos and it will still function because of the nature of Lagos; cosmopolitan state made up of people from all tribes and races.

Let me educate you urchins, all over the world, almost every country have their commercial city which is most times outside the capital city or a former capital city, and usually made so by the central government of that country, which is what Lagos is in Nigeria.

New York is that to US.

Dubai is that to UAE.

Shanghai is that to China.

Barcelona is that to Spain.

Milan is that to Italy.

Yokohama is that to Japan

Karachu is that to Pakistan
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by ukenke: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

They go to Lagos because Lagos provides the opportunity.

Opportunities are created when policies serve the purpose.

Till tomorrow, Peter and Paul whose musical careers are over still live in Lagos.

What opportunity are they looking for?

By the way, in this internet age, you can work from "home".

Is Lagos the only place Igbos are travelling to and excelling. Igbos are the most travelled ethnic group in Nigeria. You no see am so?

1 Like

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Nwaotu10(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
I have live in Anambra State, Ibo are my neighbor, most of people I relate with are Ibos. I experience first hand how Peter Obi turn Anambra state from, a state where Godfather's reign supreme to the richest State in Ibo land.
Anambra is not the richest state in Igboland. The richest state in Igboland is IMO state. Thank you.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Abuja is Nigeria's Capital yet many consulates and olive companies prefer to have offices in Lagos.

U better keep quiet if u don't know what to say
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hahahaha, Lagos is already the biggest city in Nigeria and it has a fully functional seaport that makes it easier and economical to ship in things, and many foreign companies already established their headquarters in Lagos, and they are used to Lagos, so moving to Abuja is just for the sake of respect to the Nigerian government.

The reason many Igbos remained in Lagos is mostly because of the opportunities there due to federal government policies. If you know how Yoruba politicians and elites secretly fight against making other seaports in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and Portharcourt to become fully functional then you will understand better. Unfortunately most of you are just peasants and commoners who don't understand the political games against Igbos that have been designed by Hausa-Fulanis and their Yoruba collaborators since the end of the civil war, so its easier for you Yorubas to sit comfortably in your room and spew rubbish.

You all know that Lagos was already successful before Tinubu was adopted by madam Tinubu.

No single human can lay claim to the little success we celebrate about Lagos.

A lot of things made Lagos a success; capital of Nigerian for 77 years, functional seaports, border state and many more.

You guys should stop all these Tinubu this and that.

When my late uncle built his first house in Lagos, Tinubu was still walking around naked somewhere in Oyo state.

Even a mad man can govern Lagos and it will still function because of the nature of Lagos; cosmopolitan state made up of people from all tribes and races

Lagos is not the biggest city in Nigeria. Ibadan is much larger.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

A man wearing a dress.

grin
my wife dress.... Dress or no dress, there are so many yorubas living and doing businesses in Anambra state..
I wish u can visit and c 4 ur self
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Burruchaga71:
my wife dress.... Dress or no dress, there are so many yorubas living and doing businesses in Anambra state..
I wish u can visit and c 4 ur self

I have been to Anambra state several times.
The percentage of non-easterners is less than 5%.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Lagos is not the biggest city in Nigeria. Ibadan is much larger.
Nobody is talking about biggest city by land mass, we are talking about biggest when it comes to commerce and industrialization
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

I have been to Anambra state several times.
The percentage of non-easterners is less than 5%.
It doesn't matter.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nobody is talking about biggest city by land mass, we are talking about biggest when it comes to commerce and industrialization

Why are you envious?

You think Lagos is just working without people putting in the effort?

What happened to Warri?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by ukenke: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:

Well captured. Tinubu discovered Lagos like Mongo Park discovered River Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Why are you envious?

You think Lagos is just working without people putting in the effort?

What happened to Warri?
Was Warri Nigeria's capital for 77yrs?

Have Nigeria's President or Heads of States ever lived in Warri?

Why should I be envious of Lagos when I own properties and businesses in Lagos?

I am too big to envy anybody at this stage of my life but all we are trying to correct is you guy's distorted view about Lagos and Tinubu.

If Tinubu is a magician that transforms states, why didn't he transform Osun state that he single handedly installed Governors Aregbesola and Oyetola for 12 years now? Why is Osun not quarter developed as Lagos since Tinubu is a wonder man that transforms states using proxies he installs as Governors?
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:

I am too big to envy anybody at this stage of my life but all we are trying to correct is you guy's distorted view about Lagos and Tinubu.

If Tinubu is a magician that transforms states, why didn't he transformed Osun state that he single handedly installed Governors Aregbesola and Oyetola for 12 years now? Why is Osun not quarter developed as Lagos since Tinubu is a wonder man that transforms states using proxies he installs as Governors?

You own properties in Lagos and you think Lagos is functioning automatically?

It's like believing there is no government in the US.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:

If Tinubu is a magician that transforms states, why didn't he transform Osun state that he single handedly installed Governors Aregbesola and Oyetola for 12 years now? Why is Osun not quarter developed as Lagos since Tinubu is a wonder man that transforms states using proxies he installs as Governors?

Stop talking nonsense.

Elections were held in all states and Tinunu did not install anyone.

Osun state has improved drastically from what it was 20 years ago.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

You own properties in Lagos and you think Lagos is functioning automatically?

It's like believing there is no government in the US.
Even a mad man will function as US President because of the nature of US.

I have families that have lived in Lagos longer than Tinubu so when you youngsters come online to attribute all Lagos success to Tinubu, its really nauseating.

Tinubu even slowed down Lagos progress.

If Tinubu allowed Lagos to function freely, believe me, Lagos would have progressed beyond where it is today.

Its unfortunate that we are together with low thinkers who love hero worshipping failures and criminals in the name of tribe and shameless politics
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by rusher14: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
Even a mad man will function as US President because of the nature of US.

I have families that have lived in Lagos longer than Tinubu so when you youngsters come online to attribute all Lagos success to Tinubu, its really nauseating.

Tinubu even slowed down Lagos progress.

If Tinubu allowed Lagos to function freely, believe me, Lagos would have progressed beyond where it is today.

Its unfortunate that we are together with low thinkers who love hero worshipping failures and criminals in the name of tribe and shameless politics

See the kind of person I'm even relating with.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by DWickedLandLord: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fvck yo thread
You don't respect my people you don't respect me. Very simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman / Inexperienced Nnpp Rep Member Tutored By Hon Kalu / Defence Headquarters Speaks On Military Coup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.