Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope (2146 Views)

Hausa Is Not Largest Tribe In Nigeria : This Tribe Is. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by franchasofficia: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Stop talking nonsense.

Elections were held in all states and Tinunu did not install anyone.
Now I know you are a kid, a commoner.

So Tinubu didn't install Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-olu in Lagos and Aregbesola and Oyetola in Osun state?

Now I see the level of the person I have been discussing political issue with, sorry its my fault, have a beautiful weekend cool
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by JOemmy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
You claim igbos are hateful yet didn't provide any evidence to back up this claim.
The igbos have suffered far worse hate than any ethnic group in nigeria's history yet some misinformed people still prefer to label them as hateful and egocentric. If they are really hateful I don't think they would have been able to integrate with locals and succeed in business all over nigeria. There's absolutely no way a hatefilled human being can be successful and flourish in whatever he or she does.
Re: Although The Ibo Tribe Is The Least Hospitable, Peter Obi Is Our Only Hope by eternalibo: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
I Will never vote for any Igbo Man
At least you're being truthful.
Others will shroud their tribalism, and hate for democracy in their support for Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Number Of Engagements Peter Obi's Has In Few Hours / Oil Mogul, Jack-rich Celebrates Wife, Dr Elizabeth @30 / Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.