Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend (9176 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Dumped My Boyfriend For Being Childish / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2022
So yesterday I was very Hot and tried sex chatting my girl she didn't vibe with me on that, when I woke up this morning and had a look on the chats I was like mehn I shouldn't have done this what do you think?

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

This generation and sex ! embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Coca4pf(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:
So yesterday I was very Hot and tried sex chatting my girl she didn't vibe with me on that, when I woke up this morning and had a look on the chats I was like mehn I shouldn't have done this what do you think?
the chat is so boring. You sure say this girl na your babe?

19 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

You'll get tired of all these when you marry. Love is not all about getting Hot and digging a woman's private part.

9 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Coca4pf:

Yes why the question?
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by internationalman(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Social Media and phone is the problem of this generation.

So after sexting her, will your hotness get cold? The answer is no. If anything the hotness will amplified which will make you use masturbation to cool it down.

It's all in your head.
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Lonestar124: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2022
See the way you dey type dey go like mumu and the girl no reply you........in the girl's mind now " so this boy no get any meaningful thing to bring out of his head" cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
See the way you dey type dey go like mumu and the girl no reply you........in the girl's mind now " so this boy no get any meaningful thing to bring out of his head" cheesy

Lol funny
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Like your last meal undecided

You intend having a grimalklin as your last supper ?
God abeg oooo

Anyways sex chatting your girl ain't a bad thing

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Like your last meal undecided

You intend having a grimalklin as your last supper ?
God abeg oooo

Anyways sex chatting your girl ain't a bad thing

Swrs this girl pu*sy is so fresh and sweet
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Coca4pf:

Not everyone is into sexting.

Some people find it disgusting and distasteful even if they are attracted to you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Kantebets(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Konji na basted
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
If this is how your gf respond to your chat ,it means you are her side bf,
She looks boring as most girls tho grin grin grin
I pity Naija boys sha sad tongue lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:
If this is how your gf respond to your chat ,it means you are her side bf,
She looks boring as most girls tho grin grin grin
I pity Naija boys sha sad tongue lipsrsealed

I don't understand your conclusion? Make me understand please
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

I don't understand your conclusion? Make me understand please
You are her second boyfriend
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

You are her second boyfriend

How are you sure about this? I don't know if she is seeing someone else you wanna make me think like that but on a serious note I'm also observing she no longer chat me up again she now acts very cold to me when we started dating she was all over me but that has drastically reduced

5 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

How are you sure about this? I don't know if she is seeing someone else you wanna make me think like that but on a serious note I'm also observing she no longer chat me up again she now acts very cold to me when we started dating she was all over me but that has drastically reduced
The way she reply you doesn't looks you guys are even dating
Sorry bro,your the only one dating her but she is not dating you,
You gats shine your eye,na sharp Man u suppose be wink cheesy
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

The way she reply you doesn't looks you guys are even dating
Sorry bro,your the only one dating her but she is not dating you,
You gats shine your eye,na sharp Man u suppose be wink cheesy

You are making me feel bad bro but is okay I will talk to her about this Tommorow

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

You are making me feel bad bro but is okay I will talk to her about this Tommorow
Do you think she will admit to you she is cheating on you?
Even Lucifer will deny if asked
I wish you luck Sha,,,Love ain't that real

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

Do you think she will admit to you she is cheating on you?
Even Lucifer will deny if asked
I wish you luck Sha,,,Love ain't that real
I know she won't admit but I'm planning on demanding her phone from her what do you think?
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

I know she won't admit but I'm planning on demanding her phone from her what do you think?
If you can check her phone without her knowing would be perfect self,,so you have much time to dig her Whatsapp chats grin
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

If you can check her phone without her knowing would be perfect self,,so you have much time to dig her Whatsapp chats grin

Yeah I like this girl a lot she was telling me her airtime finished that's why she couldn't reply me that she is sorry but I will get to the root of this tomorrow when she comes over
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Pells: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Yeah I like this girl a lot
You have to be sure your not dating your self
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

You have to be sure your not dating your self

Yeah tomorrow I will know my stance in the relationship when she comes over
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
There are some things one should never put in writing undecided
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kobicove:
There are some things you should never put in writing undecided

Like what? I'm ready to learn
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Like what? I'm ready to learn

Like details of your sexual dalliances...what if this chat leaks into the public and your colleagues in the office see it?

You will have to deal with the embarrassment.

The only reason why you can post it here is because Nairaland is an anonymous forum!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by donaldking100: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kobicove:

Like details of your sexual dalliances...what if this chat leaks into the public and your colleagues in the office see it?

You will have to deal with the embarrassment.

The only reason why you can post it here is because Nairaland is an anonymous forum!

which office?
this boy is definitely a teenager.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Coca4pf:

These simps will never learn. Check her WhatsApp now, she is having a nasty chat with another dude. Stop taking these girls seriously lol
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Coca4pf(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend by Miravik900(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
donaldking100:

which office?
this boy is definitely a teenager.
Who told you so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.