Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me (4923 Views)

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Daniel058 , u hear am? someone liked my writting.

Nobody liked urs
1 am winning 1:0 tongue
this your writing self fit bring small luck Ur way grin
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Grace2023: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniel058:
you wey dey threaten person like this? Nay !
that atheist own too much jare.
see as how she take insult God embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Michelle70(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniel058:
this your writing self fit bring small lucky Ur way grin
Abegi...
Na luck weh go shake my account balance i deh fine.

Anyways tayo60 thanks for the complement, i appreciate

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by dontrulee: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Two very bad handwriting up there!!

It's quite possible that na Op and Op's brother write the later. grin grin

People still dey write love letter for this age and time? I shock. grin

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
dontrulee:
Two very bad handwriting up there!!

It's quite possible that na Op and Op's brother write the later. grin grin

People still dey write love letter for this age and time? I shock. grin
e shock me o , at least for the Last 5 Years I have not written letter to anyone on paper, nope! . E shock me Wella grin
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by feranmi143: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniel058:
hahahaha ,90% alpha males suffers in their old ages . No genuine love, everything na by fire by force.
Yo fish, ain't alpha

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Belteshazzar1: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abeg make una snap the pics well..... i no dey see anything....
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Abeg make una snap the pics well.....
i no dey see anything....
ahh but everything is Very clear na,if you dey use glass read, put it on nah
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Timagex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniel058:

She's not tall, and am only 5.4ft tall she get flat tummy though. It's a temporal site something grin

Baddest! cool

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by ComradeShegs(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
ur writing is terrible.
Even that ur baby oku.

U guys should try write better abeg.
I cant even read that nonsense

Omoh, I say I get fine handwriting I see who pass me.

P.s- It's Handwriting not Handwritting

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by ifihearam: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
From joro to joro
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Carndidlaydee: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Terrible handwriting

Both of you truly fit each other. .. the day Icrush on any man I'd crush a rock on his numbskull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Michelle70(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
ComradeShegs:

Thanks for the correction.
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by OgaNightmare(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Johnson225:
@Op. your handwriting is terrible, I can barely see what you wrote up there. Na same level you and your crush dey grin
Omoh grin grin grin
This kind Vawuelence grin

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Lilsameey: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
ComradeShegs:

Op was attacked because of his bad handwriting, He was corrected by Mr fine handwriting , Mr fine handwriting was corrected by Mr English. grin grin. It is the chain of vawulence dynamics.

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lilsameey:
Op was attacked because of his bad handwriting, He was corrected by Mr fine handwriting , Mr fine handwriting was corrected by Mr English. grin grin. It is the chain of vawulence dynamics.
LoL, grin

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
That lady is on her journey to sex slavery , you don’t toast a Nigerian man, you’ll forever regret it

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by ComradeShegs(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lilsameey:

Wunna no well for here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Eagles1206: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Your reply de always off me
Carndidlaydee:
Terrible handwriting

Both of you truly fit each other. .. the day Icrush on any man I'd crush a rock on his numbskull
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Sparrk007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
You just find your self a true love...me self I deserve something better make some body pikin love me now ahhh...i am tired of spending my money on some bitches

2 Likes

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
That lady is on her journey to sex slavery , you don’t toast a Nigerian man, you’ll forever regret it
but am not kind of person nah,am a Child of God, grin
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by dnawah(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Daniel058:
Read the letter I received from a bold courageous young lady this morning

Mod Rocktation, farano , please Help move this to FP, ladies need to stop admiring and waiting For men to talk to them.
bushmo!! grin grin.
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Kirkman: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2022
This op sef na wah! Daniel058; Instead of mumu you to take this relationship with open arms and bring the girl up to his spec by first enrolling her in English classes and ugrading her with a skill you are busy writing bla bla bla... In your reply letter.

Can a city girl look at you twice talkless of saying hi to you sef. Anyways Na village champion you be and your reign won't last long. Shey you fit see this kind unadulterated love for city, Na steady billings go choke you. I envy you cos I wish i were in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Onuh211(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Op, you seems to be a back-bencher in school grin grin Man doesn't know what paragraph is all about.
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Baronthecelebri: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Daniel058:
Read the letter I received from a bold courageous young lady this morning

Mod Rocktation, farano , please Help move this to FP, ladies need to stop admiring and waiting For men to talk to them.
you why you cover the name
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
you why you cover the name
lol wetin you dey use her name For
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Onuh211:
Op, you seems to be a back-bencher in school grin grin Man doesn't know what paragraph is all about.

LoL grin in Igbo " Ndi oche azu"
Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Daniel058(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Kirkman:
This op sef na wah! Daniel058; Instead of mumu you to take this relationship with open arms and bring the girl up to his spec by first enrolling her in English classes and ugrading her with a skill you are busy writing bla bla bla... In your reply letter.

Can a city girl look at you twice talkless of saying hi to you sef. Anyways Na village champion you be and your reign won't last long. Shey you fit see this kind unadulterated love for city, Na steady billings go choke you. I envy you cos I wish i were in your shoes.
sure it's true love grin

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Enny2013(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Daniel058:
See my reply
U hv a feminine hand writing. It's fine, though.

1 Like

Re: A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me by Mikester: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Michelle70:
Daniel058 , u hear am? someone liked my writing.

Nobody liked urs
I am winning 1:0 tongue

You're a lady. Why pretending to be a guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Search Your Phone? / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... / 17 Struggles Every Mixed Race Nigerian Knows To Be True (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.