Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting (601 Views)

Nigeria girl almost kill boyfriend with sex / Beautiful Teenage Girl Almost Run Mad After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja(Photos) / Funny Twitter Thread; How a girl almost killed me with too much sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting by Princewilliamst: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
How This Girl Almost Marry On Our First Meeting
SHE FEL IN LOVE WITH MY ART BEFORE WE GOT TALKING

As a photographer getting clients is not as easy as it seems. You need to do a lot of ads, collaboration, promotion and even talking to new people to promote your business.

There was a day I was on my way for a job when I met a girl called Olamide in the car I boarded. She was busy with her phone and as a guy that has eyes for good things, I decided to ask her if she would like to do a collaboration with me as I had something I wanted to try out and wanted her to be my model since she fits the role.

This project was an absolute pleasure to work on. I had not met this girl before and it was love at first sight.

When I met her for the first time I told her my plans and she agreed to it, we exchanged contacts and I promised that I'll get back to her as soon as possible.

Days later i met her again, what i didn't expect is that they went to their local market while i went to Nigeria market, so we went around different parts of Lagos in search of treasures. Oh boy you need to see these pictures lil ones!!

If you are in Abuja or know any one who needs a creative Photographer call me +234 915 571 1451

Re: How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Its nice!
Your profession is also your goal and success!

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting by Tboy222: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beware beware my dear brother, you really have to think deep before you go any further. So as not engage yourself in youthful lust, of which actions you will your soul lost.

You have to be careful of the devil and his tricks, and remember Delilah of old and her seductive winks. For she entices you with a subtle kiss, but deep within her lies a venomous hiss. And her soft words seems to heal the heart, until she strikes and you find yourself six feet below the earth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting by Mrkindness: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
The second lady on the picture is she single ?

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting by kushma(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Keep up the good work,

(1) (Reply)

No One Knows Tomorrow. / The Wedding I Attended / There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.