Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

No One Knows Tomorrow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Knows Tomorrow. (604 Views)

Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About / Any One Knows Her IG Handle? / I am Telling a A Secret No One Knows About Me To Mark My Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Knows Tomorrow. by Das1mama: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Straight to the point, no pleasantries!!

The Fact that you are where you are today does not mean you are the most Smartest or the most intelligent; but opportunities and privilege are the difference.

My heart bleeds and tears never cease from flowing from my eyes; Yesterday I created a thread soliciting for financial assistance to pay a debt, only for some persons to start tagging me as an online beggar!! I have nothing against you guys but I believe I will not be broke forever, a day will surely come that I will die and be free from all insults, pains and sorrows of the world.

I'm not crying because of what you guys said to me because None of you are worth a single drop of my tears!! I cried unto my maker for a divine change and advancement of my existence in him... I believe my God can do all things in the appropriate time.

Life is not stagnant but revolves round, you are free to troll me again but keep in Memory and mind whatever you are going to say. what goes around must surely comes around.
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cool cheesy
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Kokoy2022: 2:03am On Sep 16, 2022
I hope u are not among those who voted this calamity that befall all, and still trying to reinforce a bigger disaster?
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Patriotsleague: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Kokoy2022:
I hope u are not among those who voted this calamity that befall all, and still trying to reinforce a bigger disaster?
Your small brain can't tell you that, even when Jesus and Mohammed were here on Earth, poor people existed. A president can not help you from poverty. Look at America and UK, they still have beggars.
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Allison012: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2022
ME i no talk anything because i broke too. no vex.
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Cravemore: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Fear who never collect. Coz life is a general market anybody fit pick too grin
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Illegal1(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Dis 1 na new format....

ogbeni...life no easy 4 anybody as it stands now

if people begin tell u their own problem,u go even tnk God 4 ur own situation....

las las day go break again...

2 Likes

Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Bluezy13(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
One part of me is tempted to tell you to shut the fvck up! Cos no one owes you anything.

The other part of me is advising me to ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Chris2863(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
This one nah smart beggar. Ogbeni, you better look wake up. Funny format tho

(1) (Reply)

Man Tells Date To Pay For Her Own Meal After She Refused To Have S£x With Him / Should I Go Into Forex Trading / How To Make Spiritual Soap For Favor And Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.