Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement (56410 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Pimine: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2022
FILEBE:

How did you come up mentioning me ? Why did you ? Shame on your emasculated self as well. Bye now.

Lol. SIMPosium grin and I hardly use that word sef but you over qualify.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by JohnBoscoKing: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
When a man of God begins to see bad thing as a good thing is a sign of spiritual deficiency and living life in error. Jesus commanded the principle of one man one wife. Even when fisrt marriage took place in the Bible our Lord Jesus Christ was there as a special guest.
"This reverend needs to rededicate his life".
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ọmọ àlè olori pelebe, Na your papa I blame for not giving you proper home training and education, you can't even type full words without abbreviations. As a female, you are mentally damaged with hatred and anger, you are irredeemable from total destruction as result of you profound foolishness and indescretion. You will never turn out well either as mother or wife. Product of dysfunctional upbringing.
hahahaha, madness no good o. People dey o. Kinds of people that their corpses will be eaten by scavengers are talking too.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by immortalcrown(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Henvest:
You cheer your slave masters during last commonwealth games when they rob LGBT on whole world ?
I did what? Screenshot where I did it and post it here. If you fail to do so, you are a false accuser.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by immortalcrown(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
If u go back and read, u will see where he said .......he received divine mandate to float a movement in surport of polygamy......
How does this contradict my comment? Every claims his area of focus is a divine mandate.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by immortalcrown(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
Hope u read the post before u comment?
Can you point out what you think I did not read in the post? Is it where he says he got a divine mandate? Is there any pastor who does not claim what he does is a divine mandate?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by NwuyeMadu: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Confirm agent of darkness....God will see u turu bro Lota.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Lvgirl: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD because I have a dementia laced Brain and also I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is a Useless Cursed Crack head and a Brain-dead Sewer Water drinking gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mother. I, by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is ashamed of the Ape like looking father of MINE.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD.

I admit that I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is Cursed limping Baboon whose herpes infested mouth knows no good.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD admit that I am an expert at being pathetically Useless. A 1st-class nonentity. A useless coward that is scared of real troublemakers like RussellRutherfo. I run like a demented mouse when they come after ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD for the display of MY USELESSNESS.

Owo ti agbado ba gbe ara re lo fin ya
Owo ti ogede ba gbe Ara re lo fi n na
Ti ijapa ba su a fi aya re lo
To igbin ba su a fi aya re lo
Gbogbo ohun tio so yii ori nio dale
Nitori aba ti alagemo ba da mi osa oke ngba
Mo da laba Kori be fun e

U want more
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by JuanDeDios: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

What is yes.??...the problem here is that u think having multiple wives will automatically make a man not see other women outside.
Greed is human nature....having plenty doesnt stop greed....only self discipline does...ask tinubu amd other theíving nigerian politician

There are men and women that have slept with more than 30 people....why ddnt they stop at two, three, or four ?? Its becos sexual immorality is fun...

Recognized Marriage doesn't make people holy or stop them from fornicating or committing adultrý.....its self discipline that stops people from jumping around..before and after mareiage...

... sadly large population of people dnt have discipline when it comes to sex...if u like give men and women right to polygamy.... same outcome nááníí
You're arguing off course. The issue was weather multiple wives amount to immorality.

BTW I disagree with almost everything you said above. Yes self-discipline is key. Yes, there are greedy people who will still go out and have 300 girlfriends even with 700 wives. but having two wives does it for some people. Some people believe it's wrong to have sex outside marriage but accept polygamy. They take the number of wives they want and leave it at that. You can't dismiss them because of some other people.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You're arguing off course. The issue was weather multiple wives amount to immorality.

BTW I disagree with almost everything you said above. Yes self-discipline is key. Yes, there are greedy people who will still go out and have 300 girlfriends even with 700 wives. but having two wives does it for some people. Some people believe it's wrong to have sex outside marriage but accept polygamy. They take the number of wives they want and leave it at that. You can't dismiss them because of some other people.

Arguing off course??
If thats the way you see it....have it your way wink
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Stanleyq:
hahahaha, madness no good o. People dey o. Kinds of people that their corpses will be eaten by scavengers are talking too.
Satan has taken over your body, mind and soul. You are just as foolish as your fathers. Omo ale olórí pẹlẹbẹ Efulefu.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo aka Lvgirl because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo aka Lvgirl is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo aka Lvgirl Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo aka Lvgirl (Cursed limping Baboon) just my father will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.

Owo ti agbado ba gbe ara re lo fin ya
Owo ti ogede ba gbe Ara re lo fi n na
Ti ijapa ba su a fi aya re lo
To igbin ba su a fi aya re lo
Gbogbo ohun tio so yii ori nio dale
Nitori aba ti alagemo ba da mi osa oke ngba
Mo da laba Kori be fun e

U want more cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by lendahand(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

When you guys preach in the bus, on the streets, etc no one claims you are meddling with people's space!

Na when people return your preaching to you....
at least we preach what we know in accordance with the great Commission but you are spewing gibberish here in the name of contribution to the thread.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Satan has taken over your body, mind and soul. You are just as foolish as your fathers. Omo ale olórí pẹlẹbẹ Efulefu.
By their fruits u shall know them. Agents of darkness get behind me.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by AntiChristian: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
lendahand:
at least we preach what we know in accordance with the great Commission but you are spewing gibberish here in the name of contribution to the thread.

You preached what you know and i preached what I know. Our teachings are on opposite sides. So what rights do you have to judge me?

If i speak gibberish then your spillings are cock shit.

And what great commission is that?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
By their fruits u shall know them. Agents of darkness get behind me.
Werey, daughter of jezebel at it again, weeping shall follow you all the days of your life.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, daughter of jezebel at it again, weeping shall follow you all the days of your life.
As if u wont weep.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
As if u wont weep.
Na anguish and tears of defeat will be yours for the remaining part of this year and next…amen

Eat Amala and ewedu make your brain reset... Akpu has damaged your brain. I no say na government lazy youth dey blame for their hunger.

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na anguish and tears of defeat will be yours for the remaining part of this year and next…amen

Eat Amala and ewedu make your brain reset... Akpu has damaged your brain. I no say na government lazy youth dey blame for their hunger.
Na dogs fit eat that ur amala and ewedu joor, na food be that abi, agbado pikin.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
Na dogs fit eat that ur amala and ewedu joor, na food be that abi, agbado pikin.
Na the main reason why you stupid be dat.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na the main reason why you stupid be dat.
And u stupid+
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Stanleyq:
And u stupid+
Female for that matter, hatred and bitterness don damage this one life finish. You better chop better amala and ewedu with very hot peppered stew properly laced with ponmo, orisirisi (Scotch bornnet) to reset your brain from Apku induced foolishness. That Akpu with cold pepperless grass soup wey Una dey eat no make una get sense.

Better find where you go see the food chop before you die of stupidity. Omo ale

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quoIts obvious that u like this pig meal, that's why u behave like pig....anu mpama
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by lendahand(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

You preached what you know and i preached what I know. Our teachings are on opposite sides. So what rights do you have to judge me?

If i speak gibberish then your spillings are cock shit.

And what great commission is that?
great Commission law states that every Christian washed in the blood of the Lamb is mandated to share the good news of how Jesus Christ is able to save a sinner's soul from eternal destruction.

**a sinner is a man who has not yet acknowledged and submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.**
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by AntiChristian: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2022
lendahand:
great Commission law states that every Christian washed in the blood of the Lamb is mandated to share the good news of how Jesus Christ is able to save a sinner's soul from eternal destruction.

**a sinner is a man who has not yet acknowledged and submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.**

Where did Jesus define a sinner as such above?

And who did Jesus ever told to be washed in his blood to be saved?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by lendahand(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus define a sinner as such above?

And who did Jesus ever told to be washed in his blood to be saved?
peruse the highlights

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
lendahand:
peruse the highlights

I have seen your highlights!

And Jesus didn't define sinner as what you claim!

And Even Jesus didn't tell anyone to wash himself in his blood to be saved!

My own highlights below!

Mark 10:17-31

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Female for that matter, hatred and bitterness don damage this one life finish. You better chop better amala and ewedu with very hot peppered stew properly laced with ponmo, orisirisi (Scotch bornnet) to reset your brain from Apku induced foolishness. That Akpu with cold pepperless grass soup wey Una dey eat no make una get sense.

Better find where you go see the food chop before you die of stupidity. Omo ale
Pigs go like this food.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
Pigs go like this food.
Pigs like you bá. Omo ale. Make I help you put Semo, akpu don damage your life totally, hunger go kill you as I dey see am so.

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Pigs like you bá. Omo ale. Make I help you put Semo, akpu don damage your life totally, hunger go kill you as I dey see am so.
eshi toro, ineshikwe ishi nwuoshanya o, hold on, do u people eat that vomit there?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
eshi toro, ineshikwe ishi nwuoshanya o, hold on, do u people eat that vomit there?
Ọmọ àlè, you think say na the cold grass Una dey call vegetable soup and diabetic induced akpu we dey talk about. Na anger and hatred go kill you eventually.

You are obi

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by lendahand(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have seen your highlights!

And Jesus didn't define sinner as what you claim!

And Even Jesus didn't tell anyone to wash himself in his blood to be saved!

My own highlights below!

Mark 10:17-31

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
I don't expect you to understand the Bible at your level. So I think I have made my point and no need for further argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.