Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement (56395 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by VirileNelly2420: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
advanceDNA:
Fucking 3-4 women under one roof is reducing sexual immorality?? Lol..
Yea. If u guys are faithful.

Cos wen dey remain single out there, dey can be jumping from one man to another. Dey would b free as a birth. Flying around at will, and perching wen pleased.

Don't u think so?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by nokspos: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
another angle smiley
immortalcrown:
Why not point out what you think I did not read in the post?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by poseidon12: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Your hate will ruin you

What hate are you talking about?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by killer3: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Another Casulty of the Endtimes Fever.

We are living in the Last of the Last times.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent.
Take heed that no man deceived you.
It is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.

Oga keep quiet there's nothing like last day.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by FILEBE(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Don't attribute female characteristics to men, my nicca. A man can NEVER BE A LovePeddler!

Shame on you. That is some misogynistic stuff you wrote up there. A man can never be a LovePeddler? Yet you pay for sex, you will do all to get the sex . Men are the ones raping for sex.

Keep your Penis in your pant and see how low the bodycounts will become .

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Fabnaija: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Is like village people are after the priest oo! Well, Yul Edochie is automatically a member of his new church or movement. Lol.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
lol
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Obainomilano: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Religion is scam... Discover a personal relationship with God and discover peace.
..the greatest advice on this thread ..but many will ignore this wonderfully tested and trusted system of devotion to God..kudos once again
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are right on polygamy but make sure all you do is in line with God's wish.

There's nothing wrong with assembling to hear God's word or worship God, but making it a permanent group is against Bible teaching and reason for blood flows all over the world in the name of religion.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by poseidon12: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
faceland:

Anglican Church in UK is like a social club. It is us in Africa that take the scriptures VERY seriously. I think the King of England use to be the head of the church.

The King/Queen of England is still the head of the Anglican Church.
By the way, the Anglican Church was started by King Henry the 8th of England. He was looking for a male child. He asked the Pope to allow him to divorce his wife and remarry. The Pope refused. He started the Anglican Church and remarried. Since then, the King/Queen is the head of the Anglican Church.
I am Anglican but have been attending the Catholic Church since I became aware of the history of the Anglican Church.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by elonmuskbaby: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

But why is polygamy his area of focus?

Among all the faith-related misunderstandings, why is polygamy the one chooses to tackle?

Maybe his own "calling" is to justify polygamy.
daddy freeze focused on anti tithes, this one Focus on polygamy.everybody dey Sha carve niche for himself make he too see food chop grin

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Babastrong(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
If men are restricted to one wife. Who will now marry the rest. Because God creates 40 women for 10 men every single day.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by sanpipita(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
alizma:

If you are thinking with your head, you would have understand that while the white preach one man , one wife, they didn't tell you the hidden secret which is the fact that they ended up marrying up to three or four wives during their life time. The newly crown king of UK is with his second wife. Many of them like that. An average white man in his 60s is either in his second or third marriage. They didn't preach wife replacement/swap to you. And I am very sure King Charles still takes holy communion.
You are suffering from mental slavery

Did you read part where I asked who takes care of offsprings of polygamy? you people pretend as if white people are irresponsible as you guys, how many black people have resources to run a polygamaus home, how many kids did King Charles have even with his so called second wife? Continue thinking with your penis
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Procarpenter: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable wood roofing and I install all kinds of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty with 20% discount on all my work contact me through my signature below and I work worldwide
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by budaatum: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
MosesUwala:
Does that make it wrong?

Wrong for you to read for yourself instead of letting a preacher tell you what's in the book?

Depends I guess. If you can't read you have no choice but to be led by those who read.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by budaatum: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trueprophet91:

@bolded

No he didn't.
If you don't want to give you can keep your money or whatever you have to give

Someone like him did. And yes, you don't have to give if you don't want to, but I think you are better off buying yourself some education rather than giving your money to an already educated preacher.

Just my opinion, note.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by advanceDNA: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Cos wen dey remain single out there, dey can be jumping from one man to another. Dey would b free as a birth. Flying around at will, and perching wen pleased.

Don't u think so?

If guys are faithful....so men are to be blamed for cheating?? Cos i dont get what your first statement mean...

..both men and women sleep around when they are single.....its a habit..marriage doesnt automatically make that habit go away because its a problem of lack of sexual dicipline also called greed...

. having plenty wives doesnt fix greed...ask greedy politicians...there will always be a finer, curvy woman out there..
..also being married to man that fvcks several other women under the same or different roofs in the name of marriage doesnt fix it either....

Women cheat in monogamous marriage right??....u now think when other women are sharing penis with her she will be happily faithful??
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Morphinne: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Another Casulty of the Endtimes Fever.

We are living in the Last of the Last times.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent.
Take heed that no man deceived you.
It is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.
Good afternoon pastor Righteousness. Please can you shed some light on this controversial topic with reference to Exodus 21:10?
You clergies have, over the years made us believe that having more than one wife is a sin but that particular verse says otherwise
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Trueprophet91: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
budaatum:

Someone like him did. And yes, you don't have to give if you don't want to, but I think you are better off buying yourself some education rather than giving your money to an already educated preacher.

Just my opinion, note.

Self delusion is bliss grin
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by budaatum: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Self delusion is bliss grin

Is it? Or do the self deluded just not know they are in states of unbliss?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by advanceDNA: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Don't u think so?

If guys are faithful.??...so men alone are to be blamed for cheating?? Cos i dont get what your first statement mean...

..both men and women sleep around when they are single.....its a habit..a sweet, fun habit...marriage doesnt automatically make that habit go away because its a problem of lack of sexual dicipline also called greed...

. having plenty wives doesnt fix greed...ask greedy politicians...there will always be a finer, curvy woman out there..
..also being married to man that fvcks several other women under the same or different roofs in the name of marriage doesnt fix it either....

Women cheat in monogamous marriage right??....u now think when other women are sharing penis with her she will be happily faithful??
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Africans. The world is complaining about the increasing population, yet one fool is pushing for polygamy. One day like this, the west will close it's doors on Africa. Na when una eyes go open. No where to japa, no where to hide.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by joeeee240(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
He's also a lawyer.. So he could lie to twist over anything whatsoever...

I judge you not...
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Missionaire: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
The Martin Luther of our time!
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by fof1: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
1TripleC:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/anglican-priest-resigns-to-form-polygamous-movement/amp/

ENDTIME SPIRIT HAS ENTERED THIS MAN...Deceits of LUCIFER will Rule this Age,if u are not Covered in Him and by the Truth of the Word of God...Pls be WARNED or Advised.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by BnQoyyim(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Read More post on the allowance of Polygamy in the Bible on Nairaland.

1. If He Marries Another Woman..

https://www.nairaland.com/7032447/he-marries-another-woman

2. God Said He GAVE Wives (not A Wife)

https://www.nairaland.com/7029702/god-said-he-gave-wives

3. The Context Is DIVORCE NOT POLYGAMY

https://www.nairaland.com/7032858/context-divorce-not-polygamy

4. Jesus Used A Parable That Includes Polygamy

https://www.nairaland.com/7029727/jesus-used-parable-includes-polygamy

5. Polygamy In Christianity- (one Flesh)

https://www.nairaland.com/7029678/polygamy-christianity-one-flesh

6. Why Did Yahweh Support Polygamy?

https://www.nairaland.com/6093345/why-did-yahweh-support-polygamy

Fact !

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by fof1: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

Among all the faith-related misunderstandings, why is polygamy the one chooses to tackle?

The Spirit of Immortality has Caught him and he had been Complicit in it since...
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by fof1: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

The Spirit of Immortality has Caught up with him and he had been Complicit in it since...
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by MiddleDimension: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

Deuteronomy 17:17
17 Neither shall he multiply a wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly b multiply to himself silver and gold.

Who are you to judge?
The man wants a second wife because he feels he can
Why do you think "that his heart turn not away" in future?

You should be humble to "cure your madness"...

Matthew 5:17-20
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or[b] the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You MUST know the beginning before understanding the new

[/b]

Thank you so much for standing up to ignorance propagated from the pulpit by ignorant pastors to their congragation.

Also, you should also have pointed it out to him that the scripture he refered you to is actually against his stance. If that passage Deut17:17 is to be understood as god prohibiting polygamy, can we also say that God is against making money since the remaining part of verse says DO NOT MULTIPLY GOLD? HEHEHE grin grin grin
SO, when will they stop preaching prosperity, sell off all their private jets and stop ''multiplying gold''?

That man you responded to quoted a scripture he does not understand.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by abanihenry(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rev Lotanna, pls I want you to lead by example and stop deceiving us, add more two wives pls I beg of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.