Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement (56334 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
If Religion is a scam because one or two or more misbehave like judas, now, what is not a scam in ur life today and in this govt.
Werey, Wetin we dey Wetin this one dey talk. You better take you drugs and face your failed project call OBI.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by sanpipita(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
alizma:

Are you helping anyone to run his polygamous house? A slave will always believe anything. Who told you that the whites take care of all their children? Many of them don't take care of their kids like you think.

Lol dumb fool, as expected penis is what's doing the thinking, at least white people will ensure child support is paid for, what exactly do polygamous people do here? next thing kids will be thrown to streets to start hawking or at best the join gangs and the society rot will continue, average Nigerian can't even cater for himself alone but let's promote polygamy because all you think about is pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Lovelydaisies: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
I thought people were saying Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, so as to prevent sexual immorality. Now this married Anglican priest thinks one wife isn't enough to curb sexual immorality. Mtchew
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Another Casulty of the Endtimes Fever.
The Word of God will not Change because of a Changing World.

We are living in the Last of the Last times.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent.
Take heed that no man deceive you.
It is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.

Just Shush bro. POLYGAMY IS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Wipper7000: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is one of the CAN members that is against Muslim Muslim Ticket. Anyway Gullible Nigerians will soon converge at the church.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

It is what MY 9year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER
I AM A[/b]Brain dead gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. [b]MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, MY OLOSHO MAMA did for MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER with fingers.

MY bas.tard FATHER will even fon.dle MY[/b]little SISTERS just like [b]MY OLOSHO mother was fon.dled while menstruating before he went on to CHRISTIANÍTY his head on the floor facing the vulva shaped CHURCH stone of Satan that I'LL will be kissing in hell if I don't repent.
WOW!
COOL FAMILY STORY grin cool cool
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by donbenie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit247:
Hmm... Some would say it happened in the Bible too. It was never our CREATOR that told them to do such. The Words of JESUS and His FATHER is Final not what some do or not do. Besides, just as you don't use 3310 anymore because new Generations of Phones are better, New Generations of Humans are supposed and expected to be better than Old Generation. But Satan has deceived majority to be dumber than non-living things. Most need to know The Original Purpose of Living in Purity as Worship unto our CREATOR.

An ex-Satanist told me of how he was Deceived to love Satan because they initiated him by teaching him that the Devil saved Adam and Eve, and we their children from walking butt-naked all over the World now. Whereas the Truth is that Adam and Eve and we their Descendants would not have needed Cloths at all because our Garment was Brilliant Light of Glory! That was why Lion and every every other Animal willingly Submitted unto us then because they were fascinated and felt Privileged to come close to us. It was the Deception of Satan that caused Ichabod for mankind till date.

Worshiping our CREATOR is Spiritual Technology that HE Invented to Help Angels (and later Humans too) to Access and Absorb HIS Limitless Immortality and Light/Life-Giving Dimension. We read several Scriptures where men encountered Angels that have Worshipped I AM THAT I AM continually for long and came from HIS Heavenly Presence, such men that encountered them immediately gets paralyzed with Fear to the extent that they feel like dead until the Angel touched and Strengthened them. Some couldn't even muster the Courage to stand up let alone look at the Angel till the Angel helped and stand them on their feet. Matthew 28:2-4, 10:3-4, Ezekiel 2:2, Revelation 22:8-9.

Similarly and even far more, everyone that has seen the Ascended JESUS Son of our CREATOR can never look HIM eye ball to eye ball. Ever since He Ascended, He sits so close to our CREATOR who dwells in Unapproachably Bright Light. Saul unintentionally became Blind immediately he saw HIM Because our Ascended MESSIAH was so full of Life/Light that HE was far Brighter than the Sun multiplied to infinity.

Sincerely, I'm not sure of the JESUS that some saw lately who they say is joking with them, playing with them, drinking or eating with them. I'm very sorry if I'm mistaken on this. Obviously different from the indescribably Brilliantly Shining JESUS that Apostle Joshua Selman... https://www.nairaland.com/7326921/worship-spiritual-technology-absorbing-life
Bunch of convoluted ramblings.
Religion should be sent to the caves,where it originated..

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by FILEBE(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Shame on your emasculated self as well. Bye now.

Is that all you can say? You will trick a lady to have sex with you, entice her enough to get under then you insult her after for opening her legs for you.
Even going to the extent of raping her

This world is wicked! If all you wrote is just to catch "cruise". It is wrong but if it is who you are then you need to seek help.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Pimine: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
FILEBE:

Is that all you can say? You will trick a lady to have sex with you, entice her enough to get under then you insult her after for opening her legs for you.
Even going to the extent of raping her

This world is wicked! If all you wrote is just to catch "cruise". It is wrong but if it is who you are then you need to seek help.
You are sick. When did I say all of those things?
You better get yourself checked in soon cos you're fast losing it
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Lukuluku69(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

But why is polygamy his area of focus?

Among all the faith-related misunderstandings, why is polygamy the one chooses to tackle?

Maybe his own "calling" is to justify polygamy.

Many many Sisters are without a man. And they want to be with a man.

Polygamy can solve that life problem hence this pastor calling.....
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by donbenie(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
"OGBUCHUKWU" in Igbo Language means person wey dey Kill God....sometimes in this life, name way u dey answer matters
So,did he actually kill God?
The same God that blessed many polygamous men in your Bible?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Basiljoe: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
The man became Redpilled. Lol. You don't need to get married though. It's one of the single worse decisions a man can make in this century.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Zinpat: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Louder!

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, Wetin we dey Wetin this one dey talk. You better take you drugs and face your failed project call OBI.
be4 u could call a real mad man a mad man, he don already call u first, b4 u could call a person a thief, he don already call u a thief, see how a real scammer misbehaves here, satan, come and collect ur pikin here, he is messing up.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by BigBashiru: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
LikeAking:
Nice one from d priest...

We must break d chains of colonialism.

"The western european is a savage in need of native american and african civilization" - unknown author.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Charles545: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
1TripleC:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/anglican-priest-resigns-to-form-polygamous-movement/amp/

...coming from a man who married one (1) wife by name of Chinyere Abigail.
He wants to trend without first PRACTICING what he PREACHES.
I pity those who take him serious
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Unable to take over his congregants' wives, he decided to form his own church where he will have the women as he wants. End time Reverend.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just like Muhammad will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.

grin
Na me and your today.
grin
Waka anybody wey go separate this fight.
My 75GB is ready.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
be4 u could call a real mad man a mad man, he don already call u first, b4 u could call a person a thief, he don already call u a thief, see how a real scammer misbehaves here, satan, come and collect ur pikin here, he is messing up.
Werey can't even type words correctly...go school na lie, Na hook up dem dey do up and down..

This thing really pain you oooo continue to LABOUR in vain…children of hate and perditions. Zoogerian looking for votes in Nigeria…you and your household will weep and cry blood very soon. Ọmọ àlè olori pelebe, smelling urchin.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Yé have no deep knowledge of the scriptures...
Are there no prophets of God with more than a wife...

Make everything difficult!
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by FILEBE(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

You are sick. When did I say all of those things?
You better get yourself checked in soon cos you're fast losing it

How did you come up mentioning me ? Why did you ? Shame on your emasculated self as well. Bye now.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stanleyq: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey can't even type words correctly...go school na lie, Na hook up dem dey do up and down..

This thing really pain you oooo continue to LABOUR in vain…children of hate and perditions. Zoogerian looking for votes in Nigeria…you and your household will weep and cry blood very soon. Ọmọ àlè olori pelebe, smelling urchin.
if u chase a mad man when u are naked, u are also a mad man, therefore, to stop chasing the mad man is the solution, as i said earlier, real mad man will be the first to call u a mad man or all sorts of names.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by FarmTech(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Old testament is different from the new. God allowed polygamy in the old but not in the new. The coming of Christ restored God's original plans for man. And that is one man one wife.
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

— 1 Corinthians 7:1-7
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Christianity
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
lendahand:
a Christian thread shouldn't have an antichristian like you meddling

When you guys preach in the bus, on the streets, etc no one claims you are meddling with people's space!

Na when people return your preaching to you....

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Igboslayer: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Stanleyq:
if u chase a mad man when u are naked, u are also a mad man, therefore, to stop chasing the mad man is the solution, as i said earlier, real mad man will be the first to call u a mad man or all sorts of names.
Ọmọ àlè olori pelebe, Na your papa I blame for not giving you proper home training and education, you can't even type full words without abbreviations. As a female, you are mentally damaged with hatred and anger, you are irredeemable from total destruction as result of you profound foolishness and indescretion. You will never turn out well either as mother or wife. Product of dysfunctional upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.