Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju (15699 Views)

The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

The business is moving for 2 reasons

1. Government money. Tinubu takes the revenue generated by BRT for personal use. Then Lagos state government refinances BRT with tax payers money. Money from your future and the future of your children are used to refinance the purchase of buses.

2. Monopoly and government protection. No other company can operate BRT. Only Tinubu company. He can raise prices as he wills. BRT drivers commit crimes and get away with it. Do you remember the story of the BRT driver who kidnapped and killed a girl? Nothing happened.

You can continue supporting Tinubu while he plunders your future. One day, a BRT driver will do same thing that happened to that girl to your daughter. I’ll be online to read it on FP

Another baseless gibberish you can't back up.

Did Lagos state say they're not paying their workers and pensioners? You dey mad? You should rather go face other states who are not paying their Pensioners and Workers.

Lagos in term of development is no one's mate yet you're crying? Is it Tinubu's fault that other states are crawling? In fact, people flocking from their region into Lagos are the ones thinning Lagos' revenue the more!
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by treesun: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:

https://pmexpressng.com/tinubu-and-modernisation-of-public-transportation-in-lagos/

You must be a big liar, Labour bus was so organises, around Methodist Girls High School, same place is where rail is now!
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by CSTRR: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
I am not going to tell anybody anything again.

Vote Tinubu if you like.

Even if you Japa, your family members will remain in Nigeria to enjoy the fruits of his corrupt governance.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm replying a bit late but let remind you that you can obviously see the evidences yet you're still crying?

People without good things in their region always cry about good things in other places. It's not as if Tinubu ruled you or your papa.

Meanwhile, read the attached below and cure your mahdness! Tinubu was the brain behind the BRT. As a matter of fact, Tinubu already constructed the lanes and had bought the BRT vehicles. Hence why Fashola could comission it within few months into office. The question you should ask your brain if you've got one is to ask how Fashola was able to commission BRT project within few months into office? You've got a brain, right? then use it.

Even Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet mentioned that the BRT was already completed and he had even asked Tinubu when they would commission it but Tinubu said the Fashola would commission it when he comes in.

Also see the clip below.. Need to say everything Tinubu stated in the clip have been achieved today. This was just a year into his tenure as a Lagos governor in the year 2000. He talked about Lagos modern transportation, telecommunications in Nigeria, Rail etc..

All have been achieved today.

Tinubu was involved in the first telecommunications into Nigeria which was Econet which is Airtel today. Imagine Tinubu who was only a governor in Lagos yet doing things for Nigeria at large while he was just a Lagos governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

The man has already paid his dues.

You quoted Wikipedia that can be edited. The same Wikipedia where Tinubu edited his age to 70 years.

Check this 2009 article from the Institute for Transportation & Development Policy a reputable organization. I might be a young girl but I observed I’m way more enlightened than all you Tinubu defenders. I always laugh at how dull and baseless your defenses are.

https://www.itdp.org/2009/06/08/how-lagos-was-transformed-by-fashola/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by CSTRR: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
There is no politician with a clear "do not vote for" signal like Tinubu.

Everything about him is just wrong.
He is highly corrupt, has no integrity, has no respect for the rule of law, opaque history, connections to drug dealing, patrons of criminals and murderous touts.

And his mental and physical capacity has visibly degenerated due to age.

It's clear as day. You can't say you were deceived.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Another baseless gibberish you can't back up.

Did Lagos state say they're not paying their workers and pensioners? You dey mad? You should rather go face other states who are not paying their Pensioners and Workers.

Lagos in term of development is no one's mate yet you're crying? Is it Tinubu's fault that other states are crawling? In fact, people flocking from their region into Lagos are the ones thinning Lagos' revenue the more!

I like the fact that my points stirs up thoughts in you. I know you will keep thinking about it until it reawakens your conscience.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

You quoted Wikipedia that can be edited. The same Wikipedia where Tinubu edited his age to 70 years.

Check this 2009 article from the Institute for Transportation & Development Policy a reputable organization. I might be a young girl but I observed I’m way more enlightened than all you Tinubu defenders. I always at how dull and baseless your defenses are.

https://www.itdp.org/2009/06/08/how-lagos-was-transformed-by-fashola/

Wikipedia you say but you could also see the visual clip as an evidence yet you're still crying? You dey ment?

Not just that, Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet stated it with his mouth that BRT would have been commissioned under Tinubu but Tinubu left it for Fashola to commission. Question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain is how Fashola was able to commission BRT project within few months into office? You even saw video clip yet you're still crying? Na madness?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by CSTRR: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
One of the shocking thing is tinubu claiming the ambode oshodi terminal as his achievement.

I thought ambode was removed from office because he was not following the so called tinubu master plan.?

He wants to claim the small successes of much better governors than him while shying away from the failures of the Buhari apc.

A con man.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I like the fact that my points stirs up thoughts in you. I know you will keep thinking about it until it reawakens your conscience.

Your point are baseless! Lagos' employ more workers than any other state and pay their workers and pensioners. Go face other states who are not doing the same!

Lagos' in terms of development is no one's mate. Go face other states who are not doing same!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Have you heard from Adadike recently? Last I heard in July she was in hospital following Unknown Gunman attack. Do you know her phone number or that of any of her relations?
NwaMamaIwota:
hmmmmm e be like say Tinubu don finally buy Seun wholesale cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by happney65: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Babajide specs fadoju. Former Media aide to late Oyo Govornor,Abiola Ajimobi and their online propaganda arm.

Dude is friends with Funke Phillips. I leave you all to guess who Funke Phillips is. grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Your point are baseless! Lagos' employ more workers than any other state and pay their workers and pensioners. Go face other states who are not doing the same!

Lagos' in terms of development is no one's mate. Go face other states who are not doing same!

This issue is about BRT. Don’t dance away from the topic. A person that can present their points without deviating from the topic has a high level of intelligence. A dull person on the other hand would begin to say unconnected things just to try to spike emotions. Are you dull or intelligent?
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

This issue is about BRT. Don’t dance away from the topic. A person that can present their points without deviating from the topic has a high level of intelligence. A dull person on the other hand would begin to say unconnected things just to try to spike emotions. Are you dull or intelligent?

My point is still part of the discourse since you implied that Lagos wasn't functional because of Tinubu but you couldn't back it up..

Point is Lagos is working more than other states and more developed than other states. As a matter of fact, it's people who are leaving their enclave into Lagos that are thining Lagos revenue the more and causing rowdiness in Lagos. Lagos today is overpopulated with them. Overpopulation in a place isn't something good whichever way you look at it.

On BRT, it's been confirmed that it was Tinubu's brainchild as evident by the clip, Tunji Bello's confirmation and the fact that Fashola was able to commission the BRT within few months into office. All that meant the BRT was almost completed under Tinubu before Fashola came in. Heck, it was Tinubu who carefully selected Fashola to continue his administration to begin with.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Patriotsleague: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
God bless Lagos state, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

The business is moving for 2 reasons

1. Government money. Tinubu takes the revenue generated by BRT for personal use. Then Lagos state government refinances BRT with tax payers money. Money from your future and the future of your children are used to refinance the purchase of buses.

2. Monopoly and government protection. No other company can operate BRT. Only Tinubu company. He can raise prices as he wills. BRT drivers commit crimes and get away with it. Do you remember the story of the BRT driver who kidnapped and killed a girl? Nothing happened.

You can continue supporting Tinubu while he plunders your future. One day, a BRT driver will do same thing that happened to that girl to your daughter. I’ll be online to read it on FP
I never want to go hard on you but you have pushed me to be hard
Was it not your brother whom we employ that kidnapped our sister
You speak evil toward my daughter but I return it back to you since you are the one who says that may all your children end up in the same way as you say I call the SUN and MOON and the EARTH to bring it to you and your family AMEN
U lied like your pay Master Obi please provide proof or do you work with them and also help them with the buying of busses
If you have any proof please let us know but if not please hug transformer
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

My point is still part of the discourse since you implied that Lagos wasn't functional because of Tinubu but you couldn't back it up..

Point is Lagos is working more than other states and more developed than other states. As a matter of fact, it's people who are leaving their enclave into Lagos that are thining Lagos revenue the more and causing rowdiness in Lagos. Lagos today is overpopulated with them. Overpopulation in a place isn't something good whichever way you look at it.

On BRT, it's been confirmed that it was Tinubu's brainchild as evident by the clip, Tunji Bello's confirmation and the fact that Fashola was able to commission the BRT within few months into office. All that meant the BRT was almost completed under Tinubu before Fashola came in. Heck, it was Tinubu who carefully selected Fashola to continue his administration to begin with.
My friend chilli you dey mind that zombiedent
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Petie33:

I never want to go hard on you but you have pushed me to be hard
Was it not your brother whom we employ that kidnapped our sister
You speak evil toward my daughter but I return it back to you since you are the one who says that may all your children end up in the same way as you say I call the SUN and MOON and the EARTH to bring it to you and your family AMEN
U lied like your pay Master Obi please provide proof or do you work with them and also help them with the buying of busses
If you have any proof please let us know but if not please hug transformer

I’m not ibo. I’m Yoruba. My name is Boluwatife. I’m among the enlightened omulabis who refused to support a thief and drug dealer. You said you want to go hard on me same way APC government is hard on you with suffering and hardship. Or dollar increase did not reach your side? Insecurity did not reach your side? ASUU strike did not reach your side? Hahaha. You can’t go harder than the hardship and suffering your APC government has deposited on you and your family
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Jack500: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense slum state with mad people everywhere including the criminal Tilinbu tueh
Lagos this Lagos that. Foolish people with no functioning brain. No wonder ritual is prevalent in their region because of their gullibility and warped mind tueh

This hate will destroy you
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Lagos is more developed than other states. Fine

In 1999 before your Tinubu came, which state in Nigeria was the most developed?

Lagos has always been the most developed state in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with that drug dealer. If you can tell us a state that was more developed than Lagos before your Tinubu came in 1999, I will vote your Tinubu
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Adjovi: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
So for the 8 years he was in office, all he did was draw master plan for Lagos for good 8 years. Una don mad finish for this Nigeria o. Oshodi potopoto dey there will tru his tenure he know do anything until ambode did it, same as mile 12.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Lagos is more developed than other states. Fine

In 1999 before your Tinubu came, which state in Nigeria was the most developed?

Lagos has always been the most developed state in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with that drug dealer. If you can tell us a state that was more developed than Lagos before your Tinubu came in 1999, I will vote your Tinubu

You do realise that Asaba and Calabar were also previously the federal capital Territory?

As a matter of fact, you should know that Lagos state today is different from the then Lagos. Because Lagos back then was only Lagos Island which was the federal capital whereas other major part which became Lagos state today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo. Ikeja etc was developed by Awolowo for example. Sink that into your skull.

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc.. sink that into your skull.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by sunray(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Tochi3 post=116535338]Dem don come again with Amoda Blockbuster for propaganda, lies and deceit....

Jakande alone acheived much more than Tinubu not to mention Buba Marwa and Ambode... The rocket science Minister acheived more visible projects which can be testified today...

Tinubu when are you going on Live interwiew?... Show us your Certificates ??.. How old are you.... Does your hobby include carrying bullion vans of tax payers sweat and blood all over Bourdillon?

Tinubu visible projects till today Revolves around NURTW only... He modernized the likes of MC Oluomo to a suit wearing thug... :

You never reach Lagos when Tinubu was governor. Den say den say group.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Freethinker87: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Those were the means of transportation in Lagos since I was born in Lagos until Tinubu put an end to it.

I was talking to a group of young people recently and none of them could conceptualize what a molue looked like until I showed them a picture just like the one you posted here and they wondered how we ( generations before them) survived with such a transport system.

I believe no under 20 Lagosian can tell you that he or she has seen molue in their lives.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu made it possible.

Huh?

Are you kidney me? Tinubu put an end to what? As at 2007 when Tinubu left Government, molue was still the means of public transport.

Fashola brought BRT, not Tinubu. I challenge you to show me where Tinubu changed Lagos transport system.

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

My friend chilli you dey mind that zombiedent
I still remember how lekki ajah used to be how tinubu visited that place but what surprised me most was how he was able to find a good solution in a short time
It was like after a terrible rain and there was a very serious flood and the road was blocked I remember we spent a night there but today people see it as a source of income for him rather than a solution he created

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You do realise that Asaba and Calabar were also previously the federal capital Territory?

As a matter of fact, you should know that Lagos state today is different from the then Lagos. Because Lagos back then was only Lagos Island which was the federal capital whereas other major part which became Lagos state today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo. Ikeja etc was developed by Awolowo for example. Sink that into your skull.

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc.. sink that into your skull.

It was Jakande that developed Lekki. Your skull can’t take wisdom because it is filled with “owo loading”. I do not expect you to know anything.

It was fashola that built link bridge. It was ambode that worked on epe. Ikoyi has been there. Vi has been there. Ikeja has been there.

You shot yourself in the foot by mentioning banana island. The development of Banana island started well before your drug dealer became governor. Tinubu DID NOT CREATE BANANA ISLAND
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

It was Jakande that developed Lekki. Your skull can’t take wisdom because it is filled with “owo loading”. I do not expect you to know anything.

It was fashola that built link bridge. It was ambode that worked on epe. Ikoyi has been there. Vi has been there. Ikeja has been there.

You shot yourself in the foot by mentioning banana island. The development of Banana island started well before your drug dealer became governor. Tinubu DID NOT CREATE BANANA ISLAND

Which Jakande developed lekki? Same Jakande that Left in 1984
3? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there?

Check the attached below and cure your mahdness! See the date too. It's obviously you dey mad hence why you champion a failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Tinubu was part of nadeco who oversaw the plan of banana island which couldn't even materialise while the military governors were doing whatever they like in 90's.

Banana island officially took off in 2000, a year after Tinubu became the governor.

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Which Jakande developed lekki? Same Jakande that Left in 1984
3? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there?

Check the attached below and cure your madness! See the date too. It's obviously you dey mad hence why you champion a failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Tinubu was part of nadeco who oversaw the plan of banana island which couldn't even materialise while the military governors were doing whatever they like in 90's.

Banana island officially took off in 2000, a year after Tinubu became the governor.

I enjoy educating empty heads. See this image. Can you see Lateed Jakande? Tinubu went to put toll gate on a road he did not create. He only expanded. If every governor has to put toll gates on every road they repair or expand, do you think you will be able to survive. It is my joy that the toll gate has failed. And it will fail forever.

Go get another job. Defending Tinubu on empty stomach isn’t worth it. I want to eat now. I know if I send you a picture of the food I want to eat, you will end of eating your pillow.

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by LegalWolf: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Davinity:
Lies upon lies...

Only fools without brain will fall for this

So are you saying that Tinubu did NOTHING good for eight years he governed Lagos State? Since there is nothing he does or claim he did that you chap believe.

I am not a PO supporter, but it is stretching logic to its limit if I antagonise ALL his records. I think this thing goes beyond objectivity. It is pure hatred at this
Point
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I enjoy educating empty heads. See this image. Can you see Lateed Jakande? Tinubu went to put toll gate on a road he did not create. He only expanded. If every governor has to put toll gates on every road they repair or expand, do you think you will be able to survive. It is my joy that the toll gate has failed. And it will fail forever.

Go get another job. Defending Tinubu on empty stomach isn’t worth it. I want to eat now. I know if I send you a picture of the food I want to eat, you will end of eating your pillow.

Another gibberish!

You mean the only one road that Jakande built was what developed everything in Lekki? What a uselesssss empty brain!

Good thing IPP was mentioned in the article you quoted! You do know who provided IPP for Lagos partnership? It was Tinubu!! Talk about Tinubu's housing estates in Lekki too.

When we're talking about Lekki-ajah axis development, it was Tinubu who developed it. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
GenBuhari:
Have you heard from Adadike recently? Last I heard in July she was in hospital following Unknown Gunman attack. Do you know her phone number or that of any of her relations?
nope
Vicky (Adadike) is a bit secretive and sensitive.

I only communicate via pm
all efforts to get her number then didn't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Why Buhari Won't Attend Fayemi's Campaign Rally On Tuesday - Daily Independent / Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.