Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju (15701 Views)

The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Lagos will even become much better if you loserrrr's are flushed back to your enclave
A very daft response indeed.

Such moronic responses usually confirms that the previous post, the one to which the mor.on is responding to, has merit.

If you had anything remotely meaningful to say, I'm sure you would have said it.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

A very daft response indeed.

Such moronic responses usually confirms that the previous post, the one to which the mor.on is responding to, has merit.

If you had anything remotely meaningful to say, I'm sure you would have said it.

Shouldn't you be happy to be flushed back to your enclave? You dey mad?
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Shouldn't you be happy to be flushed back to your enclave? You dey mad?
My bad.
I should have known.
A Limited-vocabulary mor.on.

Unfortunately,
Social media gives every moro.n a platform to express their daftness .
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

My bad.
I should have known.
A Limited-vocabulary mor.on.

Unfortunately,
Social media gives every moro.n a platform to express their daftness .

Stop projecting yourself. You should be happy to be flushed back to your enclave. Imagine the trash talking about Lagos bla bla bla yet doesn't want to go back to his enclave? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I dealt with you in one comment. Haha
No na you dey cry na
To put things straight I am not suffering any hardship but you and your lazy type and who call themselves youth or should I say children who have no brains in their head
Buhari really helps we the hardworking people in Nigeria I am a producer even if dollar to naria is 5,000 its can never effect me I can say it with joy that Nigeria economy is now at its best and I enjoy it����������
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Jews over to your Igbo father to start wailing. Till date Anambra transport never de modernize. Lagos don tire for daily refugee from there.

What do you mean by modernise ?? Lol, have you travelled outside Nigeria to know what is a modernize Bus system ? ?

is there a GPS system for BRT? is there a Bus Card system, is there bus card for students or women ? how is the Bus fare collected? digitally or cash (conductor ), How many BRT lanes do you have ?

what is the difference between BRT and Danfo ?? stop saying comment rubbish with your ignorance please
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting yourself. You should be happy to be flushed back to your enclave. Imagine the trash talking about Lagos bla bla bla yet doesn't want to go back to his enclave? Yeye dey smell.
Do you really understand the meaning of enclave ? Or is it just another big word you heard somewhere, and feel proud throwing around?

You keep hiding behind words.
Come out and say what you mean if you actually mean something.
What is enclave?
Do you honestly have one ?
What is my enclave , and what exactly do you mean by " flushed back to your enclave?

Low IQ slowpoke.s like just throw fancy words around, without even a feeble attempt to connect it with the topic in question.

If this " enclave " is all you've really got in your skull, then I pity you the more.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

Do you really understand the meaning of enclave ? Or is it just another big word you heard somewhere, and feel proud throwing around?

You keep hiding behind words.
Come out and say what you mean if you actually mean something.
What is enclave?
Do you honestly have one ?
What is my enclave , and what exactly do you mean by " flushed back to your enclave?

Low IQ slowpoke.s like just throw fancy words around, without even a feeble attempt to connect it with the topic in question.

If this " enclave " is all you've really got in your skull, then I pity you the more.

I don't care about where you crawled out from. Go back to your enclave..

Hatefilled miscreantt came to Lagos yet has got the mouth to talk trash about Lagos. Why don't you go back to your enclave? Don't you know it's you Ungrateful people who are thining Lagos revenue the more?
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't care about where you crawled out from. Go back to your enclave..

Hatefilled miscreantt came to Lagos yet has got the mouth to talk trash about Lagos. Why don't you go back to your enclave? Don't you know it's you Ungrateful people who are thining Lagos revenue the more?
It does not matter where I come or where I live. Truth must told. If you live in this glorified Slum called Lagos, it's not your fault. But just because you or I live in Lagos does not mean we should not call a slum a slum when we see it. Nigerian political elites since independence have failed all of us, including you. If you are so blind by loyalty to an individual, party or tribe, that you cannot tell yourself some honest truths, then your situation is even more pathetic than the rest of the suffering and wailing citizens all over Nigeria.

Don't you find it a tad interesting that the same rapacious political elites wine and dine with other, their children go to the same elite schools, marry each other , etc etc. One day, they in party A, tomorrow they are party B.
Then they brainwash unthinking morons like you that the person from tribe A or tribe B is your problem, and you keep swallowing the same nonsense over and over again.

Lagos is a glorified slum. Period.
It's not an insult to any tribe or region.
It an indictment of the decades of low quality leadership.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

It does matter where I come or where I live. Truth must told. If you live in this glorified Slum called Lagos, it's not your fault. But just because you or I live in Lagos does not mean we should not call a slum a slum when we see it. Nigerian political elites since independence have failed all of us, including you. If you are so blind by loyalty to an individual, party or tribe, that you cannot tell yourself some honest truths, then your situation is even more pathetic than the rest of the suffering and wailing citizens all over Nigeria.

Don't you find it a tad interesting that the same rapacious political elites wine and dine with other, their children go to the same elite schools, marry each other , etc etc. One day, they in party A, tomorrow they are party B.
Then they brainwash unthinking morons like you that the person from tribe A or tribe B is your problem, and you keep swallowing the same nonsense over and over again.

Lagos is a glorified slum. Period.
It's not an insult to any tribe or region.
It an indictment of the decades of low quality leadership.

It's you Igbo who created shanties at Alaba for example! You would soon be flushed back to your enclave. Toxic hatefilled miscreantts
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

It's you Igbo who created shanties at Alaba for example! You would soon be flushed back to your enclave. Toxic hatefilled miscreantts
There is a standard psychological profile for arch tribalists, especially Igbophobes.
There is a standard, well researched fact that arch Igbophobes are usually people that have " who is my father " issues. These people tend to fine other people to that they can easily vilify, scapegoat and vent their father-issue frustrations.
I can wager that you are one of those pathetic people.

Another pitiful Igbophobe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

There is a standard psychological profile for arch tribalists, especially Igbophobes.
There is a standard, well researched fact that arch Igbophobes are usually people that have " who is my father " issues. These people tend to fine other people to that they can easily vilify, scapegoat and vent their father-issue frustrations.
I can wager that you are one of those pathetic people.

Another pitiful Igbophobe.

Who cares about Ungrateful hatefilled miscreantttsss? You don't have monopoly to hate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 45yrs For Stealing Aregbesola’s Phone / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors / I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.