Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju (15697 Views)

The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by caracas: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Jews over to your Igbo father to start wailing. Till date Anambra transport never de modernize. Lagos don tire for daily refugee from there.
Your Tinubu should go n develop osun state na isn’t that where he is from ?He should stop talking about Lagos that was developed by the federal government n igbos…
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish!

You mean the one road that Jakande built was what developed Lekki? What a uselesssss empty brain!

Good thing IPP was mentioned in the article you quoted! You do know who provided IPP for Lagos partnership? It was Tinubu!! Talk about Tinubu's housing estates in Lekki too.

When we're talking about Lekki-ajah axis development, it was Tinubu who developed it. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.

It’s good you know that the people who are not supporting your drug dealer in Bourdillon are very informed. I gave you a bit of insight. You and the rest of the owo loading crew can support your criminal. Suffer no dey tire you.

Do not try to use another account to dm me and try to get my number. Your low level of intelligence is far below my spec
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

It’s good you know that the people who are not supporting your drug dealer in Bourdillon are very informed. I gave you a bit of insight. You and the rest of the owo loading crew can support your criminal. Suffer no dey tire you.

Do not try to use another account to dm me and try to get my number. Your low level of intelligence is far below my spec

Stop describing your drug dealing father for us. You should know people caught with drug are arrested on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers for example. Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime nor was he arrested of any. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by ANON333: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yea, tinubu the conceiver!

How many governors are ever so lucky in this country to install their candidate as governor, and have the person again strictly follow and continue with the predecessor's exact vision.

So from what you things are saying, tinubu actually took the risk of doing nothing at all but conceive futuristic projects for his successors
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by capponla231(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Zydote post=116533622]

https://pmexpressng.com/tinubu-and-modernisation-of-public-transportation-in-lagos/[/quote
Modernization of his private business control by his family.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by wolebest: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Davinity:
Lies upon lies...

Only fools without brain will fall for this

You are the fool without brains here.

You don't know Jack - shit!!!

You had better go and research on the topic.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing your drug dealing father for us. You should know people caught with drug are arrested on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers for example. Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime nor was he arrested of any. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.

I sensed your shaky fingers as you typed this. Your confidence was low. You feel embarrassed but you have to do your job. Sorry oo. But you can still resign and get a honorable job. As I round up, let me inform you that I’m not ibo. I am Yoruba. We do not have drug dealers in our family. Amoda the drug dealer from irapaji that has stolen the wealth of Lagos state will not smell aso rock.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by wolebest: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I hope you have evidence to prove his drug dealing. This was part of the false allegations that AIT could not substantiate in 2015 when they were taken to court.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I sensed your shaky fingers as you typed this. Your confidence was low. You feel embarrassed but you have to do your job. Sorry oo. But you can still resign and get a honorable job. As I round up, let me inform you that I’m not ibo. I am Yoruba. We do not have drug dealers in our family. Amoda the drug dealer from irapaji that has stolen the wealth of Lagos state will not smell aso rock.

Like I care about where you crawled out from. I was only reminding you about your drug dealing Igbo brethren since you're projecting your clumsy imagination on Tinubu.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. He's served as both senator and governor of Lagos. His mother was an iyaloja of Lagos which is an inheritance position.

Embarrassed? I was only embarrassed by your "stooopidity"
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by tokjohn1: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:

https://pmexpressng.com/tinubu-and-modernisation-of-public-transportation-in-lagos/

People have started doing their own investigation all over the world on Tinubu please watch this TikTok video to the end

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNEuxPFX/
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
wolebest:

I hope you have evidence to prove his drug dealing. This was part of the false allegations that AIT could not substantiate in 2015 when they were taken to court.

Exactly what I was implying to PrettyBolu na. Very dumbbbbb girl tbh.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Like I care about where you crawled out from. I was only reminding you about your drug dealing Igbo brethren since you're projecting your clumsy imagination on Tinubu.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. He's served as both senator and governor of Lagos. His mother was an iyaloja of Lagos which is an inheritance position.

Embarrassed? I was only embarrassed by your "stooopidity"

Tinubu would be proud of you for the job you are doing.

But your whole family are already ashamed of you. Your dad must wish that he poured your akamu on the floor instead of having you.

See how you are typing lies. Any body can be senator or governor in Lagos not just indigenes. Is Hon. Jude Idimogwu who represented oshodi-Isolo II constituency indigenous to Lagos? Olodo
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Tinubu would be proud of you for the job you are doing.

But your whole family are already ashamed of you. Your dad must wish that he poured your akamu on the floor instead of having you.

See how you are typing lies. Any body can be senator or governor in Lagos not just indigenes. Is Hon. Jude Idimogwu who represented oshodi-Isolo II constituency indigenous to Lagos? Olodo

A member of Lagos' State house of assembly (thanks to Tinubu btw) is now the senatorial seat? You're too dumbbbbb for my likeness. All you know about is cum, drug, preek etc... No braincells!
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

A member of Lagos' State house of assembly (thanks to Tinubu btw) is now the senatorial seat? You're too dumbbbbb for my likeness. All you know about is cum, drug, preek etc... No braincells!

I am hitting you with points based facts. I know my responses intimidates you because each time you respond, your clap back is always weak. Like you have nothing to say that makes sense. I gave you an example of a non indigene just like Tinubu. You response is just low. Don’t worry about my braincells because you have traded your braincells for agbado and cassava from a drug dealer
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I am hitting you with points based facts. I know my responses intimidates you because each time you respond, your clap back is always weak. Like you have nothing to say that makes sense. I gave you an example of a non indigene just like Tinubu. You response is just low. Don’t worry about my braincells because you have traded your braincells for agbado and cassava from a drug dealer

You had no fact. Your point are based on conjectures, in combination with your stooopidity. Hence the reason why you had first implied that the BRT project was Fashola despite the fact that the visual clip stated otherwise and the fact that a reasonable brain would know that there was no way Fashola would commission a BRT project within few months into office. That's not to forget the word of affirmation from Tunji Bello who stated that it was Tinubu's project which was completed already.

Then your obnoxious self talked about how the one road that Jakande built in Lekki was what developed everything in Lekki just to show how "stoopid" you're..

Lastly, you kept on saying Tinubu was a drug dealer blah blah blah whereas Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime. You're probably projecting your father for us here.

Then you claimed Tinubu came from iragbiji blah blah blah even when Tinubu has never stated that he came from anywhere else apart from Lagos. He served as both senator and governor for Lagos. His mother was an iyaloja in Lagos which is an inheritance position in Lagos. Lastly, in a bid to back up your "stooopidity", you started to equate Lagos house of assembly to senatorial seat to show how dummbbbbb and patheticcc you're. Heck, if e pain your dumbbbbb skull so much, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I’m not ibo. I’m Yoruba. My name is Boluwatife. I’m among the enlightened omulabis who refused to support a thief and drug dealer. You said you want to go hard on me same way APC government is hard on you with suffering and hardship. Or dollar increase did not reach your side? Insecurity did not reach your side? ASUU strike did not reach your side? Hahaha. You can’t go harder than the hardship and suffering your APC government has deposited on you and your family
No you a omoale if you are from yoruba as you claim to be you must have known BAT very well how he put his life on the line for a yoruba man's mandate how he fights for democracy how he went on exile and how he became governor of Lagos state as his compensation for standing by the truth
You must have also known why OBJ never picked a direct fight with him because he benefits from his struggle too
If you were a yoruba child you would have been wise enough to know that he is the brain behind Lagos progress because he makes sure that there is continuation from each government which was why ambode was stop because he was trying to derailed the progress
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Petie33:

No you a omoale if you are from yoruba as you claim to be you must have known BAT very well how he put his life on the line for a yoruba man's mandate how he fights for democracy how he went on exile and how he became governor of Lagos state as his compensation for standing by the truth
You must have also known why OBJ never picked a direct fight with him because he benefits from his struggle too
If you were a yoruba child you would have been wise enough to know that he is the brain behind Lagos progress because he makes sure that there is continuation from each government which was why ambode was stop because he was trying to derailed the progress

Eyah. See how emotional you are sounding while trying to defend a thief and drug dealer. Pele.

We Yorubas are know to be smart, intelligent and learned. We are not known for supporting thuggery. We are not known for drugs. We are not known for stealing.

Tinubu is the father of thuggery. Tinubu is a known drug dealer. Tinubu is a known thief that has stolen the wealth of Lagos.

I know you are working for the owo loading that they share for you but please stop tarnishing the image of Yorubas by dragging us into your manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You had no fact. Your point are based on conjectures, in combination with your stooopidity. Hence the reason why you had first implied that the BRT project was Fashola despite the fact that the visual clip stated otherwise and the fact that a reasonable brain would know that there was no way Fashola would commission a BRT project within few months into office. That's not to forget the word of affirmation from Tunji Bello who stated that it was Tinubu's project which was completed already.

Then your obnoxious self talked about how the one road that Jakande built in Lekki was what developed everything in Lekki just to show how "stoopid" you're..

Lastly, you kept on saying Tinubu was a drug dealer blah blah blah whereas Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime. You're probably projecting your father for us here.

Then you claimed Tinubu came from iragbiji blah blah blah even when Tinubu has never stated that he came from anywhere else apart from Lagos. He served as both senator and governor for Lagos. His mother was an iyaloja in Lagos which is an inheritance position in Lagos. Lastly, in a bid to back up your "stooopidity", you started to equate Lagos house of assembly to senatorial seat to show how dummbbbbb and patheticcc you're. Heck, if e pain your dumbbbbb skull so much, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na. Yeye dey smell.

So because they named it Tinubu square means Tinubu built Lagos? Chai. That means tafawa belewa also built Lagos because there’s tafawa balewa square too. You are too dull oo. Who do you this kind thing. Please go back to your school and ask for refund. It was wasted
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Petie33: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Eyah. See how emotional you are sounding while trying to defend a thief and drug dealer. Pele.

We Yorubas are know to be smart, intelligent and learned. We are not known for supporting thuggery. We are not known for drugs. We are not known for stealing.

Tinubu is the father of thuggery. Tinubu is a known drug dealer. Tinubu is a known thief that has stolen the wealth of Lagos.

I know you are working for the owo loading that they share for you but please stop tarnishing the image of Yorubas by dragging us into your manipulation.
Thanks for showing us how you were brought up I pity the ones who raised you go buy brain ibo man
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

So because they named it Tinubu square means Tinubu built Lagos? Chai. That means tafawa belewa also built Lagos because there’s tafawa balewa square too. You are too dull oo. Who do you this kind thing. Please go back to your school and ask for refund. It was wasted

I'm telling you that even before Tinubu was born, there has been Tinubu's square in Lagos. Everything point to Tinubu as a Lagos indigene, starting from his mother who was an iyaloja of Lagos etc..

Tinubu has never stated that he's from anywhere else apart from Lagos. In fact when Tinubu stated that he's so pleased to contest because no Lagos indigene has ever become the president, you should have known at that moment that Tinubu is a Lagos indigene. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm telling you that even before Tinubu was born, there has been Tinubu's square in Lagos. Everything point to Tinubu as a Lagos indigene, starting from his mother who was an iyaloja of Lagos etc..

Tinubu has never stated that he's from anywhere else apart from Lagos. In fact when Tinubu stated that he's so pleased to contest because no Lagos indigene has ever become the president, you should have known at that moment that Tinubu is a Lagos indigene. Yeye dey smell.

I floored you tonight
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by PrettyBolu(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Petie33:

Thanks for showing us how you were brought up I pity the ones who raised you go buy brain ibo man

I dealt with you in one comment. Haha
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I floored you tonight

You floored yourself!
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Bontafa: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You floored yourself!

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made ordinary egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made ordinary egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change

Is Tinubu your President?
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Bontafa: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Is Tinubu your President?

Phahahahahah

I will follow from your footsteps.

If the footstep is so good for hy contesting ?

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Epedure: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Your myopic reasoning sir, is Tinubu older than America and Britain leader?
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Bar1941(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm replying a bit late but let remind you that you can obviously see the evidences yet you're still crying?

People without good things in their region always cry about good things in other places. It's not as if Tinubu ruled you or your papa.

Meanwhile, read the attached below and cure your mahdness! Tinubu was the brain behind the BRT. As a matter of fact, Tinubu already constructed the lanes and had bought the BRT vehicles. Hence why Fashola could comission it within few months into office. The question you should ask your brain if you've got one is to ask how Fashola was able to commission BRT project within few months into office? You've got a brain, right? then use it.

Even Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet mentioned that the BRT was already completed and he had even asked Tinubu when they would commission it but Tinubu told him that Fashola would commission it after he takes Over.

Also see the clip below.. Need to say everything Tinubu stated in the clip have been achieved today. This was just a year into his tenure as a Lagos governor in the year 2000. He talked about Lagos modern transportation, telecommunications in Nigeria, Rail etc..

All have been achieved today.

Tinubu was involved in the first telecommunications into Nigeria which was Econet which is Airtel today. Imagine Tinubu who was only a governor in Lagos yet doing things for Nigeria at large while he was just a Lagos governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

The man has already paid his dues.

Just look how intelligent this man is, 'THE MASTER PLANNER' and some eeediots want to compare this genius to a thirdclass Obi, na God go punish all of unna.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by IfnobeGod20: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Stanislause94:
Too much lies just for the presidency, if I address them properly now, Seun will come for my head undecided
Please what did he do. A man that used 8 good years to be writing blueprint and forgot his primary assignment of bettering Lagosians and Lagos.
That he conceptual the framework doesn't mean he did it.
The question people need to ask him are:
1. How much did he paid to acquire the first batch of 100 buses?
2. When was those buses delivered?
3. How many km of brt lane didn't he construct before he handed over?
4. Did he made advance payment for the purchase and construction of brt and brt lane?

Why I am asking all these questions, as at the last time, Niger bridge was conceived and conceptualized by OBJ and the first trance of payment was made by Jonathan but now it is Buhari that is completing it.
Can we now say, it was OBJ's project?

I don't understand how some people think. If Fashola is also contesting for presidency, can they safely claim the project for Tinubu. These people should be man enough to tell us what Tinubu started and completed, not what Fashola and Ambode did.

My own Bible tells me that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof. That you conceive a thing, doesn't give you result, you must be seen doing it and also complete it.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by lowaist101: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm replying a bit late but let remind you that you can obviously see the evidences yet you're still crying?

People without good things in their region always cry about good things in other places. It's not as if Tinubu ruled you or your papa.

Meanwhile, read the attached below and cure your mahdness! Tinubu was the brain behind the BRT. As a matter of fact, Tinubu already constructed the lanes and had bought the BRT vehicles. Hence why Fashola could comission it within few months into office. The question you should ask your brain if you've got one is to ask how Fashola was able to commission BRT project within few months into office? You've got a brain, right? then use it.

Even Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet mentioned that the BRT was already completed and he had even asked Tinubu when they would commission it but Tinubu told him that Fashola would commission it after he takes Over.

Also see the clip below.. Need to say everything Tinubu stated in the clip have been achieved today. This was just a year into his tenure as a Lagos governor in the year 2000. He talked about Lagos modern transportation, telecommunications in Nigeria, Rail etc..

All have been achieved today.

Tinubu was involved in the first telecommunications into Nigeria which was Econet which is Airtel today. Imagine Tinubu who was only a governor in Lagos yet doing things for Nigeria at large while he was just a Lagos governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

The man has already paid his dues.

fashola stated the same thing when he was interviewed in 2008.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by plaetton: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense slum state with mad people everywhere including the criminal Tilinbu tueh
Lagos this Lagos that. Foolish people with no functioning brain. No wonder ritual is prevalent in their region because of their gullibility and warped mind tueh

I keep laughing each time people try to give Tinubu credit for making Lagos this and that.
I keep wondering if there is another Lagos or the same Lagos that I know and see .
Even if, for the sake of this discussion, we are to accept the lies that Tinubu purportedly built Lagos , what is there to be proud of in Lagos?
Lagos remains perhaps the dirtiest, most polluted and moat disorganized megacity in the world. It is one gigantic slum. Lagos, as a city, stsnds as an embarrassment to anyone who have been to cities outside of Nigeria.
If the current Lagos is the best that Tinubu can do, then the case is already made that he's among a league of political dinosaurs that Nigerians should force into extinction.
Re: Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju by Kagd10: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
plaetton:

I keep laughing each time people try to give Tinubu credit for making Lagos this and that.
I keep wondering if there is another Lagos or the same Lagos that I know and see .
Even if, for the sake of this discussion, we are to accept the lies that Tinubu purportedly built Lagos , what is there to be proud of in Lagos?
Lagos remains perhaps the dirtiest, most polluted and moat disorganized megacity in the world. It is one gigantic slum. Lagos, as a city, stsnds as an embarrassment to anyone who have been to cities outside of Nigeria.
If the current Lagos is the best that Tinubu can do, then the case is already made that he's among a league of political dinosaurs that Nigerians should force into extinction.

Lagos will even become much better if you loserrrr's are flushed back to your enclave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Resigns With Two Others / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.