Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (44943 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by FLYFIRE(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DREAM IS FREE

YOUR HUSBAND WILL NEVER EVER WIN

NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF THE SATANIC APC

PRESIDENT PETER OBI & VP DATTI AHMED WILL WIN

1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is a senator O.A ghost senator at that.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by SirJerrie(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
“So at least, if God happens to get us to that exalted position, we don’t just go there blindly without really understanding what...."

Sorry to burst your bubble ma'am.
God is not in support of drug addicts
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Greazyman99: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
When my husband becomes President undecided lol for u and ur husband mind. Na now you jus dey familiarize with every part of Abuja. Place wey you don use over 16 yrs at
Bomboclatt !! grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
You will send Igbo's out of Nigeria fast according to your evil plans.

Shame on you, you will never have that opportunity.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by bewla(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Useless woman with criminal husband
Ur shaky shaky emilokan husband will never smell that sit
See the way one family take pocket the whole Lagos people's brain. God forbid. Later them go talk say them wise fools tueh
Don't sweat to much loos is show for Obi crones
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by JesusGprovider: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/10/remi-tinubu-what-i-will-do-when-my-husband-wins-in-2023/

what does these people think Nigerian people and voters are …..perhaps their MUMU. ABEG
PLS OBI/DATTI forwardeva and no going back .
OBIDIENT YESTERDAY
OBIDIENT TODAY
OBIDIENT TOMORROW
OBIDIENTFORWARDEVER.
2023 is around the corner now, they have started visiting those places and people they thrown to ditch and forgotten since 4 yrs now.
what about the Nigeria Youths they killed at the Lekki Tollgate,
their Blood shall certainly wait for vengeance and we will never foregate
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by princeade86(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
To
derecho:
Kikikiki...dem don dey deceive you abi?
By the way, we aren't voting for Firstlady.

Go take care of Tinubu first
Lori iro. Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Gistsme1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Akure, Ondo State Hold Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Video)

Thousand of youths Storm out for Peter Obi in Akure

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlIVheSErbA
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by holluwizzy: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
I dey tell u...

The kind of massive corruption in Lagos state government is out of this world.

That's why they do all means to make sure that no other party wins in Lagos.

Mind u wetin people dey see for Lagos state go soon reach other states if this man win.

U go need BSC or 2nd class upper before u can become an agbero.

AdamuKD:
grin
Useless woman with criminal husband
Ur shaky shaky emilokan husband will never smell that sit
See the way one family take pocket the whole Lagos people's brain. God forbid. Later them go talk say them wise fools tueh
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

The job of Nigeria President would be very tough, demanding & tasking.
Make dis woman advise her husband na to leave Nigeria wahala & go take care of his health & go enjoy the twilight of his life with his grandkids.

That Ronaldo won several UCL with Madrid no mean say he go come perform same feat with Man Utd. Him time don pass. cheesy

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by DrMuzungu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a disgrace to the nation!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by sani90(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emilokan
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by reddingtonblack: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

The job of Nigeria President would be very tough, demanding & tasking - definitely not what a sick old bat suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia can handle.

The woman suppose advise her husband to leave Nigeria wahala & go take care of his health & go enjoy the twilight of his life with his grandkids.

Say healthy grounds una use campaign against buhari, that ended in futility is the journey you guyz are embarking on again.

At what point will you people start to learn from the past. death is not by i am older or strong looks, anybody can drop at anytime
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Skty: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol...another first lady office loading...go ask Aisha how it ended ..she de Dubai
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by boldtruthalways: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abeg, shift one side. Voice ke
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Skty: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Say healthy grounds una use campaign against buhari, that ended in futility is the journey you guyz are embarking on again.

At what point will you people start to learn from the past. death is not by i am older or strong looks, anybody can drop at anytime

Did he perform well?
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Osariemen12: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu's presidency will amount to unqualified horror in Nigeria's democracy. Say no to it.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by rollywise(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
See how they decided gullible Nigerians. You've been senator for God knows when, gulping a whooping sum of over 29 million naira monthly into your account and you waited till your hubby vies for president to know the needs of the common man. Our mumu don do
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Lawalatm: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
your husband can never win...Period grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Stylz69(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
She will be worse than Aisha Buhari!

This self-centered woman that was interrupting Smart Adeyemi when he was addressing the house on insecurity! She kept muttering “ Are you sheep in wolf clothing”?
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by BeanmanX(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
amanda2013:
I fear this woman pass her husband. God na beg I still dey beg you o o o!!
See ur strong face,,,,u go wicked no be small
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Madam abeg shut up, your sisters in the lord(law) been cap pass this ones, you no go do shi shi...

If to say man been dey wait for una to come make country better by now I for don die throway because of hunger but thank God I'm not relying on you wicked souls, All of una na the same,make una getat.

As for your Agbado and cassava husband I don't have anything to say to him.

Rubbish government!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Olamiplenty1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
A wife indeed. Supportive, virtuous, intelligent and active. Absolutely presidential.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Doyou2019: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Esthered:
She was in the Senate for over 4 terms, why didn't she give voice in her constituency she represented? It's just a gimmick. In Surulere, we still saw Gbaja's impact to an extent as I lived there. I worked in one of the areas under her constituency, no impact.

Lack of empathy has always been my problem with the Thiefnubus. They don't love anyone. Only to take, take and take till they completely finish their subjects.

"When we win ", she says
How's that for pomposity!!!

Oniyeye .
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Zeezenho: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Madam chill before dinno melaye impregnate you there.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman no even think say her husband is a terrorist, sharp mouth he will win
vote peter obi
for a better nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Tooreda: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is a senator. How has she used her position as a federal lawmaker to give voice to the voiceless? Let's start from there.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by marv1: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Scarm
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Kajaard: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
When you become the first lady in your dreams.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by CSTRR: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jesus.

This woman will show Nigerians shege.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.