Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (44934 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by IfnobeGod20: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
This her third term as a federal senator, if not because of presidential election, that her family needed votes, she now found her voice to visit the less privileged. Politician will always be politician.
She has spent good 11 years, how many time has she visited such places in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by t2luv1: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady

Not to rain on your parade but what heck is stopping her from doing this right now, Ain't she in the Senate? give me a fu^king break.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by PartnerusIsBack: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Sadly enough, that will only happen in your dream!!!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Gohs: 2:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the people's choice for 2023. . .
He has strength to work.

He has a good mind towards Nigeria.
Let's vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Spandau: 2:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/10/remi-tinubu-what-i-will-do-when-my-husband-wins-in-2023/

Mrs Emile O'Corn already counting her chicks before they hatch.

Sponsored by seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Endtimecaller: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Haaa, Pastor please preach to your dear husband and kindly remind him about what the Bible says about liers. Check yourself if you are truely sincere to Nigerians. Polithiefcians can promise anything.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Sambam104(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Victory on assumption
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2022
May God help this nation
This nation is mess, everyone want to be president even the dead
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by ambale(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Is this woman not also vying for the senate again?

How will she manage to run as a senator and first lady? angry
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by everythinggirly(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Una never tire to thief more money Haba!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by OGFarouq(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Is it for Garri?? ...is it for Beeeanss!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by weslay: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Is this not the same woman that called an APC senator a wolf in sheep clothing when the senator was agitating about the incessant killings in different parts of the country?

Madam you are a greedy fellow just like your husband. You can never be a voice for the voiceless
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by midehi2(f): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady
She don start again cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2022
midehi2:

She don start again cheesy
I’m a future First Lady and I know what I’m saying, Even if I marry a broke man(God forbid) he’ll automatically become rich and become a president making me the First Lady. Don’t worry I’ll make you a minister but you’ll have to join the big daddy’s team now
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by midehi2(f): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
I’m a future First Lady and I know what I’m saying, Even if I marry a broke man(God forbid) he’ll automatically become rich and become a president making me the First Lady. Don’t worry I’ll make you a minister but you’ll have to join the big daddy’s team now
But you are married already with kids, thou he's not poor grin

No be only big daddy, na sugar daddy cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
midehi2:

But you are married already with kids, thou he's not poor grin

No be only big daddy, na sugar daddy cheesy
� I’m a babymama of five kids with different fathers but I’ll get married as soon as I find a virgin man. Join the winning team now before it’s too late
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by midehi2(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
� I’m a babymama of five kids with different fathers but I’ll get married as soon as I find a virgin man. Join the winning team now before it’s too late
Chai you are a clown cheesy

I can't join when I never chop national cake tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Iamthoney(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
No need to worry yourself cos your husband ain’t winning, rather worry about how to take care of him and help him nurse his bruised ego and wounds and injuries he will sustain as a result of his loss from the election
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by maste: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
May our dear Nation never have the misfortune of been ruled by incompetent, nepotistic, clueless and greedy religious bigots that are bent on destroying the Country and handing it to their brethren from the Sahel or any other region of aliens. AMEN�.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by ChukwuObe: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

The job of Nigeria President would be very tough, demanding & tasking - definitely not what a sick old bat suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia can handle.

The woman suppose advise her husband to leave Nigeria wahala & go take care of his health & go enjoy the twilight of his life with his grandkids.

Now I know what Nwazuruike said is true

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Babakolanut(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Waiting to see the fulfilment of this now!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.