Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (44937 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by chiedozie198100: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
if only these people collecting these gifts can realize that spells are casted on these gifts before they are distributed.
if you know you know.

instead of creating employment, they always prefer sharing gifts.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady
How many times have you divorced?
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by ihedioramma: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by drlateef: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

The job of Nigeria President would be very tough, demanding & tasking - definitely not what a sick old bat suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia can handle.

The woman suppose advise her husband to leave Nigeria wahala & go take care of his health & go enjoy the twilight of his life with his grandkids.

We don’t want Obi, mr do nothing, keep small money, owe big money and nothing to show. That’s not what we want in NIGERIA. We want an action man with brains, even if he is in wheelchair. That’s what we want, a first class brain, not a third class idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by papamondico: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Madam, why are you visiting them now, where have you been all this while when this people had been suffering. You people can not deceive us again. We are wise now. Madam, please use another method to campaign for your husband, any way he will not win the election come 2023.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Anetorfavour: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:

Go and look for husband to marry evening newspaper
comrade na wetin Rozrose do u na. Abeg reduce volume b4 u put person for depression mood o
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Counting her chickens before they are hatched.
Like husband like wife: she has been a senators for many years without being a voice for the voiceless.
Endsars?
When victims of fulanisation terrorists needed a voice, she didn't only keep mum like her husband but also attacked Smart Adeyemi who cried out in a senate session concerning the worrisome insecurity in Nigeria, asking if the latter had joined the PDP.
Such a heartless insatiable Nero-like sadist now wants to be a voice to the voiceless. What manner of voice is that?
That your ambition is a stillbirth.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by tokjohn1: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/10/remi-tinubu-what-i-will-do-when-my-husband-wins-in-2023/

People have started doing their own investigation all over the world on Tinubu please watch this TikTok video to the end

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNEuxPFX/
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Spherica177: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
The Aso Rock that your husband will not smell.....
una talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Greedy fools . A man who can't stand on his own is vying for presidency. Tueeh!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Soso990240(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady
shame on you and ur tribalist first lady of ur village. Tinubu wife that openly told a begger that she will not help him, that he is Ibo that she doesn't trust ibo, and she doesn't trust Hausa people too... Tueehhh
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by DOM7: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
God forbid bad thing! Affliction shall not rise the second time. Voice for which voiless? When your husband use his ill gotten wealth and teerorise and hold a whole region ransom, no body become anything unless he agree. Speak for the injustice mated on Ambode and others first.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Lordgabison(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
but madam do you really want your husband to continue in this race
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Thebigheart: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Story story storeeeeeeeeeeey

Voice to the voiceless indeed

As you have been doing in time past.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by kingyakos: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by henchc(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
She no give voice to the voiceless when she was a senator!!!!! No body heard her when she was a senator, na now she wan give voice to the voiceless!!!! Abeg shift jooor. !!!!!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Konjiboii: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wetin do your voice now,abi you get sorethroat?
Una wan begin to dey whyne us abi.
I don talk am say during election if I see anybody dey vote for PDP or APC na better cord for back.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Exceed15: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
God forbid this woman become my first Lady?
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by fof1: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/10/remi-tinubu-what-i-will-do-when-my-husband-wins-in-2023/

AM VERY SORRY TO SAY, UR HUSBAND WILL NOT WIN 2023VELECTION,PLS MARK IT DOWN.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Chinedum300: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is completely fake promised
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by chinze(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
It is now that your husband is contesting as president that you know that they exist ( deceivers)
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Mayeldah(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fake Love

Tinubu won't be President!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...dem don dey deceive you abi?
By the way, we aren't voting for Firstlady.

Go take care of Tinubu first

Tinubu will be president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by 234daniel2010(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
After how many years as a senator, what have you done with the money at your disposal for your people? Go take care of your sick husband. Greed!
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Esthered: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Doyou2019:

Lack of empathy has always been my problem with the Thiefnubus. They don't love anyone. Only to take, take and take till they completely finish their subjects.

"When we win ", she says
How's that for pomposity!!!

Oniyeye .

Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Emola12(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
point of correction your first lady not our first lady okay
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Billygee2u: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Billygee2u: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...dem don dey deceive you abi?
By the way, we aren't voting for Firstlady.

Go take care of Tinubu first

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Billygee2u: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Useless woman with criminal husband
Ur shaky shaky emilokan husband will never smell that sit
See the way one family take pocket the whole Lagos people's brain. God forbid. Later them go talk say them wise fools tueh
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by mnwogu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is waiting till the husband wins election before she can give voice to the voiceless abi. U will wait taya.
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
How many vioice to the voiceless have u given as a senator. Na only Yoruba youths whom una don use their entire destiny for ritual u go dey deceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.