Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (36101 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by DanielPat01: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:

You are just looking for where to pour your failed state argument.
My comment didn't point to anything Biafra.

Biafra is never happening
The earlier u understand the better

Guess you have not been lectured that nothing is impossible. For something that people died for not in thousands but in millions and you think it's never happening?

Biafra might not come today, or this year or even in the next ten years but the truth remains that the message has been passed (the war) and she would definitely come one-day. Know this and know peace.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Uju mee we ha ya..Drag them to the mud..grin
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by dominic17: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2022
She is not talking about election she is talking about genocide committed in Igbo land with the help of Britain. lives was lost in every family in Igbo land she is a victim. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry. The Truth is that every Igbo person is still mourning the sad event of genocide in Igbo land.

Tinubuofemmanu:
Fighting the West and the Queen with the same Queens English

Mumu.... How has the so called UJu Anya helped Biafra actualization?..Have we heard her voice via Peter Obi Presidential ambition?

She is just distracting us pls.. Let her getout
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2022
I love her courage

Second Putin
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by abalog: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.
Let the dead have it's peace

Now to look at we Nigerians
So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully, 62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.
We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes
Understand the main point of my comment
The western one are evil yet the same western world embraced her lesbianism...(hypocrisy from her)...

She had to wait for the queen to die before she could bare out your mind ?? ...That is an act of cowardice...

Funny enough she is using British English to pour her heart, the same language she claim say Dem use take use her father as slave,

Every country had a great low point in their history, yet they moved beyond it US had the 9 11 attack and yet they are still trying to build relationships with Muslim elite country. As one ought to look beyond the past and seek to make a better present and future

But here in Nigeria we are still blaming the British for our woes even after several years.. .okay.. i
Na British make fuel expensive, or bandits on the loose. No na Madam Queen make jailbreak dey happen anyhow and na she make dollar and price of goods high...

Finally Stupidity is when all those quoting me will gladly run to UK when presented with a chance and some are chasing a UK VISA, You no like British but stay for your country, u no like queen but u like the kingdom idiats

And when all those Biafra agitators wey foolow dey quote me see Madam Uju practicing her lesbianism in Nigeria Dem go kill her or drive her out

Confused Goats everywhere
Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Had it been seun dey pay for the traffic, I for don turn Elon musk with the kind unnecessary quoting
Look Mr, It is not about the independent but that useless 1914 amalgamation. Bringing people of different thinking and ideology together in order to continue sapping.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by inegbedion30210: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Lol ! Cry harder Afonja Muslim...Unam iket ..Lol ! Cry harder Afonja Muslim...Unam iket .....
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by brownsugarvk: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2022
You know nothing... Go and learn from your elders and read... So that you will be informed...

jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.

Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully, 62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.
We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes
The western one are evil yet the same western world embraced her lesbianism...(hypocrisy from her)...

She had to wait for the queen to die before she could bare out your mind ?? ...That is an act of cowardice...

Funny enough she is using British English to pour her heart, the same language she claim say Dem use take use her father as slave,

Every country had a great low point in their history, yet they moved beyond it US had the 9 11 attack and yet they are still trying to build relationships with Muslim elite country. As one ought to look beyond the past and seek to make a better present and future

But here in Nigeria we are still blaming the British for our woes even after several years.. .okay.. i
Na British make fuel expensive, or bandits on the loose. No na Madam Queen make jailbreak dey happen anyhow and na she make dollar and price of goods high...

Finally Stupidity is when all those quoting me will gladly run to UK when presented with a chance and some are chasing a UK VISA, You no like British but stay for your country, u no like queen but u like the kingdom idiats

And when all those Biafra agitators wey foolow dey quote me see Madam Uju practicing her lesbianism in Nigeria Dem go kill her or drive her out

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Had it been seun dey pay for the traffic, I for don turn Elon musk with the kind unnecessary quoting
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by brownsugarvk: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
EWU go and learn from your elders and read history books so that you will be informed that your so called Independent country is still under the control of the British Empire ... EWU

goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

Very bitter soul with fish brain.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Freelance363: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
you are not alone.
They might be comfortable with the truth,but the truth always onlt affects the guilty ones.They know they are guilty.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

Here's how
Okay now I get what you were saying. I thought you were saying a different thing. It's just the same way the French tried to ally with Biafra because they were against Nigeria especially after Nigeria broke the ties with them after detonation of bombs on the Sahara. They knew Nigeria to be a former British colony so the needed a friend in West Africa and they saw the struggles of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by atheistandproud(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2022
EmmanuelBlaze04:
Okay now I get what you were saying. I thought you were saying a different thing

Then you did not understand me.

Yes, the French and Spanish were very active in North America, yes but the United States actually began with 13 British colonies. The people were British.

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Franklin et Al

These people all had British ancestry. Their annoyance was that King George was taxing them without making laws that benefitted them. So they conspired to revolt against their King.

They couldn't have done it though without the help of France who thought removing the British would help them expand. It backfired seriously and King Louis would lose his head to the guillotine.

The colonies grew powerful, reconciled with their home state and conquered the entire North America continent from coast to coast.

In order to fill it up with people, they encouraged immigration. But you see the real power structure of America will always belong to white Anglo-American males.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by atheistandproud(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2022
EmmanuelBlaze04:
Okay now I get what you were saying. I thought you were saying a different thing. It's just the same way the French tried to ally with Biafra because they were against Nigeria especially after Nigeria broke the ties with them after detonation of bombs on the Sahara. They knew Nigeria to be a former British colony so the needed a friend in West Africa and they saw the struggles of Biafra.

I don't trust the French.

No country should. They're worse than the British.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

Then you did not understand me.

Yes, the French and Spanish were very active in North America, yes but the United States actually began with 13 British colonies. The people were British.

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Franklin et Al

These people all had British ancestry. Their annoyance was that King George was taxing them without making laws that benefitted them. So they conspired to revolt against their King.

They couldn't have done it though without the help of France who thought removing the British would help them expand. It backfired seriously and King Louis would lose his head to the guillotine.

The colonies grew powerful, reconciled with their home state and conquered the entire North America continent from coast to coast.

In order to fill it up with people, they encouraged immigration. But you see the real power structure of America will always belong to white Anglo-American males.
Oh I now understand. I thought you were disputing the fact that the Europeans weren't the real owner of the land.
By the 1700s, most of the people already were of European ancestry. Jefferson, Washington,John Adams etc. Infact,the Boston tea party was perpetrated by people of European ancestry
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't trust the French.

No country should. They're worse than the British.
Omorr, dem bad gann. They are Britain's archrival...lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Beverlyjean(f): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbojew:
Can you tell us how Uju Anya bleeped up or your Yoruba jealousy and evil mind is speaking.I spit on you people"Tufiakwa!!!...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

I am Igbo... this is not about tribe... dontvsupport a fool just because she is from ur tribe ... y dontvu also blame the sultan of sokoto or the oba of Benin when Government take certain decisions... mostvofcuvare pretty dull just like that fake Prof.... so she actually thinks the Queen had veto power grin grin... the monarchy is just a ceremonious institution... Winston Churchill made the decisions during WW2 while the King just stayed in the Palace watching... Gonand read about the English revolution and how the King was beheaded and what lead to the parliamentary system ... u think we are in 1000 AD when kings and Queens ruled the Earth

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mitsurugi(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Great that you gave a brilliant closure to this argument.

Very nice chatting with you.

Nice chatting with you too. That's what Nairaland was before kids took over undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by atheistandproud(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
EmmanuelBlaze04:
Oh I now understand. I thought you were disputing the fact that the Europeans weren't the real owner of the land.
By the 1700s, most of the people already were of European ancestry. Jefferson, Washington,John Adams etc. Infact,the Boston tea party was perpetrated by people of European ancestry

Gbam. The Boston Tea party!

Only an idiot would dispute that. In the 17th and 18th centuries, Europe was a shit hole. The entire continent was getting on ships and running away as far as possible. From the Americas to South Africa all the way down to Australia, anywhere but Europe.

I was trying to tell that guy that America and Britain are cut from the same cloth instead of that stuff he was spewing.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by omenka(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
I think this prof is just positioning herself to take Kanu's place and fleece Igbos after Obis loss next year. She knows what attracts their allegiance and all it takes to con them out of their monies.

Watch out. You heard it from me first.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

Gbam. The Boston Tea party!

Only an idiot would dispute that. In the 17th and 18th centuries, Europe was a shit hole. The entire continent was getting on ships and running away as far as possible. From the Americas to South Africa all the way down to Australia, anywhere but Europe.

I was trying to tell that guy that America and Britain are cut from the same cloth instead of that stuff he was spewing.
Those werey now named it “ European Age of Discovery”. From Hernán Cortés, Francisco Pizarro and the Conquistadores to Ferdinand Magellan to Captain Cook to the even people like Da Gama.. circumnavigation of the world but were taking people's land...omorr those people tried!!! lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by atheistandproud(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
EmmanuelBlaze04:
Those werey now named it “ European Age of Discovery”. From Hernán Cortés, Francisco Pizarro and the Conquistadores to Ferdinand Magellan to Captain Cook to the even people like David Livingstone here in Africa....omorr those people tried!!! lol

The Conquistadors were evil. They committed genocide. The British gave blankets laced with small pox and anthrax to the North America natives.

Captain Cook and Ferdinand Magellan (and their crew) raped women and plundered Pacific Islanders and they got their duly deserved rewards.

The only person on value there is David Livingstone.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

The Conquistadors were evil. They committed genocide. The British gave blankets laced with small pox and anthrax to the North America natives.

Captain Cook and Ferdinand Magellan (and their crew) raped women and plundered Pacific Islanders and they got their duly deserved rewards.

Lol...you get it. The Pacific Islanders dealt with those ones by killing them. Infact, Genghis Khan is better than those people oo atleast he would give chance to those people to surrender.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

Britain mercilessly killed the natives. My mind goes to the wail of tears and the Seminole wars

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mftivi: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:

We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

lol humans dey talk this slave poop licker dey cap
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Chinedum300: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Most people have 5 senses. Some people have 6 senses. But u r blessed with 7 senses. An extra sense is NON SENSE... This message is for Prof uju anya
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Oracleforce: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Now u are sounding like Buhari keeps blaming PDP even after spending 7 years in office.

One of the things that have hindered the growth of this country is the constitution...
Tell those Aboki in government that we want regional or true federalism where each region. we develop itself with its own local and natural resources and then send a percentage to the federal government...and watch as an average Fulani politician fight it with the last pint in his blood.
Now, I dare then to allow true federalism...

This nonsense constitution started when the westerners were with us.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by lawrenzooo: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Oracleforce:

One of the things that have hindered the growth of this country is the constitution...
Tell those Aboki in government that we want regional or true federalism where each region. we develop itself and send some percentage to the federal government...and watch as an average Fulani fight it...
This nonsense constitution started when the westerners were with us.
Just briefly highlight three part of the constitution that has hindered our growth?
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MakyavelitheDon(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:

We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Young Man before she dropped this quote had you ever read any of her books or followed any of her teachings ? Obviously not otherwise your speech would be more informed
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
I think this prof is just positioning herself to take Kanu's place and fleece Igbos after Obis loss next year. She knows what attracts their allegiance and all it takes to con them out of their monies.

Watch out. You heard it from me first.
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Nice chatting with you too. That's what Nairaland was before kids took over undecided

https://www.facebook.com/100063560499568/posts/505944748200871/
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by chinos20(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:

We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Oga, you're not making any sense
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are such a Bastard that your education is a waste. This is your objective takeaway from those books. Someone mentioned that you may deny history and mock it's victims but you will never know peace.

Ojukwu forming WOKE and PATRIOTIC returned POGROM survivor back to their respective regions on two separate occassions after assurances from Gowon and cohorts, only for them to be massacred AFRESH (POGROMS). By the third massacre Igbos were clamouring for preservation and self defense as it was obvious that the killings were regimented and sponsored by the state and no one or nothing was going to be arrested.

Ojukwu was forced or should I say pressured or should I say made the tough call and took the tough decision to protect and preserve his People whom were being massacred in their thousands. Then war was declared on the very same people who were being murdered by the state and we're refused protection, to bring them back so that they can be further killed. BiAFRA was thus pushed into defensive mode. Ojukwu never wanted nor relished the idea iof a war.

All the foolish people gaslighting themselves with their baseless and illogical rhetorics of Ojukwu this and that I gettit , whatever makes you folks sleep at night, whatever lies you tell your kids to make them feel like their AWOLOWO and GOWON are not Baby killing war criminals.

I know you are not a poor student of history, just a poor student of truth and a coward like your fathers. It comes as no surprise. One thing is certain. IGBOS know the truth and so does the world. Yorubas and hausas can feed themselves lies all day doesn't change the history books.
https://www.facebook.com/100063560499568/posts/505944748200871/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.