Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (36135 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by TrueNigerian300: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Listen to the fool so every other books that contradict "There was a country" should be disgrarded.If it were to be someone that did this to an Ibo man or Ibos in general, these hateful people would have called for the head of such person. These useless people are united in their hateful attitude towards others.

What evidence do they have that the queen pushed Gowon to avoid another Japan in Africa It is over 50 years of independence and the civil war - how are these hateful people developed their small region. No place in the east is even close to Port Harcourt not to talk of Abj or Dubai, yet they are dreaming Japan. Japan was also destroyed during second world war and they are third largest economy today.

You fools should stop play the victim card and move on. Blame your fore fathers for fighting a war they are sure of losing and not the british. You should rather be grateful to the british - they gave you civilization, christianity, stop you from eating each other. But being the ingrates that you are this is what the british got in return.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

This is not a tribal war... the woman 4kd up big time
Can you tell us how Uju Anya bleeped up or your Yoruba jealousy and evil mind is speaking.I spit on you people"Tufiakwa!!!...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I hate to go tribal but guys like you are not wise enough to stay on your lane. She attacked the British not the Yorubas.

Hatred will always keep you guys under the Yorubas as long as you exist.
One would think this woman is fighting a battle for all that were colonized by the British, but Igbos being self centered and hateful, she is fighting over Biafra which was as a result of Ojukwu's greed and stupidity.

Next time you want to wail about Afonja remember that non of your leaders dead or alive can be compared to the Great Awolowo.

Ask the British and they will tell you that the wisdom and the smartness of the Yorubas was the reason they gave the North the privilege to rule Nigeria. Yet we surpass both regions in achievements.

Ọmọ Ọsán lo nmu ki wọn sọ pompo mọ Ìyá ẹ. ( It is the orange fruit that makes people throw sticks at the orange tree)

I never meant to attack any tribe

Do you mean the "GENOCIDAL SUICIDAL CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO" who had not the courage to face soldiers in the war front. But starved 3.5 (probably more) million Biafran babies and women to death? Calm down bro, he's only venerated, idolized and worshipped in your AFONJALAND for his prowess at starving BIAFRAN BABIES to Death.

Do you mean the man who was infamously trying to pressure GOWON into prolonging the BLOCKADE even when a million people were dying daily?

Do you mean the Chief who shit in his own pants and poisoned his own self out of great fear and cowardice? His hate and disdain for IGBOS was common knowledge, he was far worse than AHMADU BELLO could have ever been.

Do you mean the man who represents everything the modern yoruba man today represents namely IGBO hating fellas and justifiers and proud sponsors of the GENOCIDE? Anyways all he did he did for the advancement of AFONJA, so it is actually understandable that he is IDOLIZED

We know the kinds of taste you guys have in Leaders. None not just our leaders but no IGBO BLOOD can ever do or represent any of the above listed. And even when we see the likes of HOPE UZODINMA, OKOROCHA, ORJI UZOR KALU we don't worship, idolize and celebrate them. We demonize and condemn their evil deeds. We no dey worship evil, God forbid we be compared to "CHIEF AWOLOWO". SPITS!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

brave IBO woman or super DUMB DUMB MULTI DUMB Ibo woman.....bro if not for Britain, Nigeria will be a french spekin country like togo & we will have no Wizkid Davido, Burma Boy or P Square or Fela.. U SHOULD THANK GOD!!!(no ofiense) angry
For talking like slowpoke you are i pity womb that carry and gave birth to you.Shame on you and your jealous and envious type...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by jclassiq(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.
Let the dead have it's peace

Now to look at we Nigerians
So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully, 62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.
We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes
Understand the main point of my comment
The western one are evil yet the same western world embraced her lesbianism...(hypocrisy from her)...

She had to wait for the queen to die before she could bare out your mind ?? ...That is an act of cowardice...

Funny enough she is using British English to pour her heart, the same language she claim say Dem use take use her father as slave,

Every country had a great low point in their history, yet they moved beyond it US had the 9 11 attack and yet they are still trying to build relationships with Muslim elite country. As one ought to look beyond the past and seek to make a better present and future

But here in Nigeria we are still blaming the British for our woes even after several years.. .okay.. i
Na British make fuel expensive, or bandits on the loose. No na Madam Queen make jailbreak dey happen anyhow and na she make dollar and price of goods high...

Finally Stupidity is when all those quoting me will gladly run to UK when presented with a chance and some are chasing a UK VISA, You no like British but stay for your country, u no like queen but u like the kingdom idiats

And when all those Biafra agitators wey foolow dey quote me see Madam Uju practicing her lesbianism in Nigeria Dem go kill her or drive her out

Confused Goats everywhere
Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Had it been seun dey pay for the traffic, I for don turn Elon musk with the kind unnecessary quoting
Stupid ramblings of a demented goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Mumu professor with zero emotional intelligence.

I hope she gets fired!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.

Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully, 62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.
We are our own poison

Modified

God bless you! That lady is a disgrace to Nigeria and black women, in general.

So many quotes
The western one are evil yet the same western world embraced her lesbianism...(hypocrisy from her)...

She had to wait for the queen to die before she could bare out your mind ?? ...That is an act of cowardice...

Funny enough she is using British English to pour her heart, the same language she claim say Dem use take use her father as slave,

Every country had a great low point in their history, yet they moved beyond it US had the 9 11 attack and yet they are still trying to build relationships with Muslim elite country. As one ought to look beyond the past and seek to make a better present and future

But here in Nigeria we are still blaming the British for our woes even after several years.. .okay.. i
Na British make fuel expensive, or bandits on the loose. No na Madam Queen make jailbreak dey happen anyhow and na she make dollar and price of goods high...

Finally Stupidity is when all those quoting me will gladly run to UK when presented with a chance and some are chasing a UK VISA, You no like British but stay for your country, u no like queen but u like the kingdom idiats

And when all those Biafra agitators wey foolow dey quote me see Madam Uju practicing her lesbianism in Nigeria Dem go kill her or drive her out

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Had it been seun dey pay for the traffic, I for don turn Elon musk with the kind unnecessary quoting
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja Muslim Pi**g, she didn't mess up in anything. As a Biafran ,she only hplay her part of selling our liberation struggls to world . grin

Now the world get to know more about what transpired against Biafrans during the war .

Chronic unity Begging Afonja Muslim..
I know All OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS are the same grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

In addition to your list, I read Effiong, Ike and Ademoyega. I read all those accounts you listed.

Are you aware of enmity between Gowon and Ojukwu. Sheer jealousy on Ojukwu's part.

I can tell you for free that Ojukwu forced himself into the Nigerian Army for a purpose despite his father opposing the idea. He had a plan.

Biafra was his sole plan. He played his people.

You are such a Bastard that your education is a waste. This is your objective takeaway from those books. Someone mentioned that you may deny history and mock it's victims but you will never know peace.

Ojukwu forming WOKE and PATRIOTIC returned POGROM survivor back to their respective regions on two separate occassions after assurances from Gowon and cohorts, only for them to be massacred AFRESH (POGROMS). By the third massacre Igbos were clamouring for preservation and self defense as it was obvious that the killings were regimented and sponsored by the state and no one or nothing was going to be arrested.

Ojukwu was forced or should I say pressured or should I say made the tough call and took the tough decision to protect and preserve his People whom were being massacred in their thousands. Then war was declared on the very same people who were being murdered by the state and we're refused protection, to bring them back so that they can be further killed. BiAFRA was thus pushed into defensive mode. Ojukwu never wanted nor relished the idea iof a war.

All the foolish people gaslighting themselves with their baseless and illogical rhetorics of Ojukwu this and that I gettit , whatever makes you folks sleep at night, whatever lies you tell your kids to make them feel like their AWOLOWO and GOWON are not Baby killing war criminals.

I know you are not a poor student of history, just a poor student of truth and a coward like your fathers. It comes as no surprise. One thing is certain. IGBOS know the truth and so does the world. Yorubas and hausas can feed themselves lies all day doesn't change the history books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by ebufa: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=116540436]What a clown! [/quote

The joke is on you! when Great Britain was gifting Nigeria bombs and bullets to kill defenseless women and children una no see am! Only a black baboon with no conscience is capable of your post! ndi uchu!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 1:51am On Sep 11, 2022
occam:
She’s writing from the comfort of her American home, sharing her thoughts through western technology (Twitter) and throwing tantrums on the corpse of a British queen. And Remember it was the British that migrated to the Americas to form modern day USA. Yet this lady doesn’t see the irony of earning her living in an anglo Saxon society and belly aching about the Queen. The closest friends to the Brits and the monarchy is the USA. What’s the difference between Britain & USA (where she comfortably lives)? Nothing

You have always been a slave. It's in your DNA you can't understand nor recognize SUPREME BRAVERY even if it stood in your face.

MADAM is a legend whether it pains you or kills you. For all the pain and heartbreak I have for Those poor BIAFRANS I could never have done what she did.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 2:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Deji08:
The biafra war, left an indelible mark in the lives of Nigerians regardless of region or ethnicity.

Nigerians can relate to her pain, but instead of dwelling on the past the question we should be asking ourselves is what have we learnt from the past and how can we move forward. Fire doesn't quench fire.

I understand the British govt was hypocritical about the civil war, claiming to be neutral but secretly supplying arms to the central govt, a lot of lives were lost from both waring factions. It is truth indeed if there are no enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. Nigeria has always been a business enterprise to the colonizers, (Royal Niger company) so loosing a fraction of it, especially a fraction with oil is not something that the Nigerian govt and the British govt were ready to forfeit.

We need to heal as a nation the deed has been done, this ego-war amongst tribe needs to be discarded. United we stand divided we fall, and guess who still benefits if we fall the colonizers.

OGA let's start the healing with these 5 paragraphs of questions.

BABA AWOLOWO said that "all was fair in war" were his brainchilds GENOCIDAL BlOCKADES and STARVATION POLICIES fair in war? Read your write-up again, this time around with your church mind. Does it not sound Sugar coated, patronizing, insensitive and dishonest as well as bereft of an ideal capture of a spirit of true reconciliation and healing?

Did you really just place the sufferings of the BIAFRANS on equal footing with the Nigerian Soldiers? Did you really just equalize the pains and sufferings of people whose over 4 million ancestors were starved to death by one CHIEF AWOLOWO with others?

Why do you run around like a dog being chased, are you truly incapable of handling and admitting obvious truths, and why do you shift words and twist them to favour and guard your insecurities? why don't you condemn evil with a sense of justice and integrity without fear or favour?

Why do you Play the game of neutrality and tribalism in the face of a GENOCIDE, a crime against humanity? Do you hold these same views for the JEWISH HOLOCAUST and the RWANDAN GENOCIDE? if not so are you not a hypocrite?

Do you know what it means to loose your ancestors most of them babies, women, men, young enterprising, educated, beautiful folks to bombs, shells, Gang Raping, Mortars, Bullets, Kwashiokor, starvation all for self preservation and the will to protect themselves from state sponsored and regimented POGROMS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbojew:
For talking like slowpoke you are i pity womb that carry and gave birth to you.Shame on you and your jealous and envious type...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

bro u sound IBO...the dumb type thou!(no oofeinse) smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by tiswell(m): 2:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Cry harder Afonja Muslim...

Unam iket ..
it is 'unam ikot"

afonja Muslim miscr-eant sad
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 2:41am On Sep 11, 2022
GoodIsGod:

How many lands have the Igbos bought in Yoruba land. You guys like day dreaming. Are you saying Yorubas who own lands and edifices are not in Igbo land? Though not as many as your people who are scattered all over our towns and cities.

The truth stands that you guys are second class citizens where Yorubas are.
The reasons why you keep saying you buy lands in Yoruba land is because

1. Igbos don't stay in their land to do business they see Yoruba land as Dubai or Canada and it is Like if they don't go to Yoruba land they can't succeed in life.
It shows in your movies when anyone arrives from Lagos in your village they welcome them like someone who had just arrived from America.
"Chigozie don come from obodo Lagos,"
"Please let your brother follow you to Lagosii go chop life in Lagosii Biko," cheesy

2. Why are Yorubas not plenty in Igbo land. You guys are not as hospitable as the Yorubas. And your land is not as safe as the Yoruba land.

3. Why can't you claim you have bought all Hausa land. Hausas are not as hospitable as the Yorubas and they don't tolerate all your excesses . Damboroba! Yorubas are loving and tolerant.

4. Lastly, all the development that exist in Yoruba land half of it are not in Igbo land.
Your land is full of mere villages while Yorubaland is made up of towns and cities. More developed than your region.

Sorry for all these facts.

Stay blessed.

Common man. Not one thing you said is true. grin grin It must be really frustrating to have to resort to cheap nursery two rhymes abi lies, just to be able to join an argument.

Hurry along boy, enjoy your delusion!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 2:44am On Sep 11, 2022
OPICANTO2223:

Well i feel your pain. Its unfortunate that the developmental acumen of ibo men is a massive threat to yorubas. Quite unfortunate. If you had traveled to Iboland, you will never ask if Yoruba has edifices in Iboland.

Do you know how many ibo men that own houses in Yoruba land and corresponding yoruba tenants paying them rents in their own Yoruba land?

I think Yorubas fears ibos to the bone thats why they cant stand the name ibo.

The fear of what Iboland will become if their Biafra succeeds, is the problem.

Look am from Kogi and it's time we should be truthful. Swallow your pride and face the reality.

Upon the war that nearly eradicated a whole tribe,they were still strong. No tribe will face that war on Nigeria and still be relevant. Financially stable and dogged.

Those guys were industrious. Even the British acknowledged that when they said they dont want to creat another Japan in Africa.

The fear of their conquering tendencies like army of locust infesting yoruba land is the issue.

Everybody is tire. WHAT WILL STOP THEM IS THE PROBLEM.

Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by BRATISLAVA: 2:51am On Sep 11, 2022
tolufase:
Perhaps you should also refer them to the popular book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa". Most people don't know that these European countries particularly Britain did more harm than good to African countries

I guess Africa was a space faring continent when the Europeans came across it and underdeveloped the place. That's just awful.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Let her and her cohorts continue to wail.

Abuse the Irish also as igbos, Irish who died in millions, abuse the Indians 10 million and more, abuse the South African killed during apartheid during her reign, Mandela jailed for 27 years during her reign, tortured, molested, people died, in South Africa. She was the Queen, she was on throne, when Kwame Nkrumah was disposed, molested. Read histories, not just because she is igbo, Yoruba collect too, benin empire fall,

it’s crazy Nigeria can and never will be one

Never will Nigeria be one. The hatred for south south and south East by the yorubas from the south is alarming. Ages same, Nigeria will never see the light of oneness
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Dozie32(m): 3:19am On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
What a clown!

Lol grin go tell am your mama. Idiot!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by TrueNigerian300: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

OGA let's start the healing with these 5 paragraphs of questions.

BABA AWOLOWO said that "all was fair in war" were his brainchilds GENOCIDAL BlOCKADES and STARVATION POLICIES fair in war? Read your write-up again, this time around with your church mind. Does it not sound Sugar coated, patronizing, insensitive and dishonest as well as bereft of an ideal capture of a spirit of true reconciliation and healing?

Did you really just place the sufferings of the BIAFRANS on equal footing with the Nigerian Soldiers? Did you really just equalize the pains and sufferings of people whose over 4 million ancestors were starved to death by one CHIEF AWOLOWO with others?

Why do you run around like a dog being chased, are you truly incapable of handling and admitting obvious truths, and why do you shift words and twist them to favour and guard your insecurities? why don't you condemn evil with a sense of justice and integrity without fear or favour?

Why do you Play the game of neutrality and tribalism in the face of a GENOCIDE, a crime against humanity? Do you hold these same views for the JEWISH HOLOCAUST and the RWANDAN GENOCIDE? if not so are you not a hypocrite?

Do you know what it means to loose your ancestors most of them babies, women, men, young enterprising, educated, beautiful folks to bombs, shells, Gang Raping, Mortars, Bullets, Kwashiokor, starvation all for self preservation and the will to protect themselves from state sponsored and regimented POGROMS?

Cry us river like your grand fathers did. Yes, all is fair in a war only fools believe otherwise. Saying all is not fair in a war is political correctness. Same west that preaches this nonsense carpet bomb Iraq, destroyed Libya and the list is endless. Guess how many children and people died in Iraq? Millions. So the people who said all is not in a war only use that statement when it favor them.

There is nothing good about war but chaos and once it starts all is fair. You cant expect someone you want to kill to feed you that is stupidity.

Stop playing the victim card and move on. Other nigerians died too we are tired of your cry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by TrueNigerian300: 3:26am On Sep 11, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Abuse the Irish also as igbos, Irish who died in millions, abuse the Indians 10 million and more, abuse the South African killed during apartheid during her reign, Mandela jailed for 27 years during her reign, tortured, molested, people died, in South Africa. She was the Queen, she was on throne, when Kwame Nkrumah was disposed, molested. Read histories, not just because she is igbo, Yoruba collect too, benin empire fall,

it’s crazy Nigeria can and never will be one

Never will Nigeria be one. The hatred for south south and south East by the yorubas from the south is alarming. Ages same, Nigeria will never see the light of oneness

Tomorrow you will cry the south south didnt return your houses. The only people that hate others are Igbo people. Today it is hate for the british, tomorrow for the yoruba and next tomorrow for the Ijaws. You are bunch of hateful morons

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mickykarim: 3:46am On Sep 11, 2022
THE POINT REMAINS WHO CARES ABOUT A BITTER SOUL WITH A FOREVER CANCEROUS BILE IN HER MARROWS?
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are such a Bastard that your education is a waste. This is your objective takeaway from those books. Someone mentioned that you may deny history and mock it's victims but you will never know peace.

Ojukwu forming WOKE and PATRIOTIC returned POGROM survivor back to their respective regions on two separate occassions after assurances from Gowon and cohorts, only for them to be massacred AFRESH (POGROMS). By the third massacre Igbos were clamouring for preservation and self defense as it was obvious that the killings were regimented and sponsored by the state and no one or nothing was going to be arrested.

Ojukwu was forced or should I say pressured or should I say made the tough call and took the tough decision to protect and preserve his People whom were being massacred in their thousands. Then war was declared on the very same people who were being murdered by the state and we're refused protection, to bring them back so that they can be further killed. BiAFRA was thus pushed into defensive mode. Ojukwu never wanted nor relished the idea iof a war.

All the foolish people gaslighting themselves with their baseless and illogical rhetorics of Ojukwu this and that I gettit , whatever makes you folks sleep at night, whatever lies you tell your kids to make them feel like their AWOLOWO and GOWON are not Baby killing war criminals.

I know you are not a poor student of history, just a poor student of truth and a coward like your fathers. It comes as no surprise. One thing is certain. IGBOS know the truth and so does the world. Yorubas and hausas can feed themselves lies all day doesn't change the history books.

The progroms were largely unjustified but I assure you the Northerners were scared of their existence. The coup plotters had no good plans for the other tribes
In one fell swoop, the coup plotters eliminated key leaders of the two major tribes. Having Ironsi installed who failed to prosecute same coup plotters who happened to be mostly from his tribe.
And Ironsi quickly ushering a unitary system giving all state powers to himself at the center. Dominating civil service, military and political space with lesser population sounded like a Tutsi error here.

My dear, the Igbo sealed their fates by those affronts. The West not being power hungry looked on, while the North tried to save its future and secure the political future of their majority.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Naajjii: 4:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Naajjii: 4:27am On Sep 11, 2022
This woman thinks she is helping Nyamiri people situation rather she is complicating their situation. Igbo people started the whole Biafra thing. When the British left Nigeria they handed Nigeria to Igbo. Most of the top Military officers were from Igbo extraction. The same top Igbo Military officers did not manage the advantage well due to their greed, arrogance and quest to dominate otber tribes. A coup was Initiated by these top igbo officers and other Military officers from other tribes agreed to join the coup. Guess what happen next, these Igbo officer leaked the coup to their leaders Nnamdi Azikwe ,Okpara and the rest.
They killed both civilian and military leaders from other tribes and did not touch theirs.
After the coup Igbo people were jubilating all over the country. Ironsi took over as the first military Ruler of Nigeria instead of doing justice by punishning these Igbo officers he did not, the reaction was the revenge coup and consequently Biafra War.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Antivirus92(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2022
After going through the comments, I realised that:
1)we are not meant to be one in Nigeria, the way we see things vary a lot....
Yorubas live for the moment, Igbos always have yesterday and tomorrow at the back of their mind.

2) Yorubas are favour-seekers, they can condemn you just to look good in the eyes of the outsiders. most Igbos will say or do that which you don't want to see, they don't care whose ox is being gored

3) from the look of things, servitude and slavery is ingrained in Yoruba DNA...
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Tomorrow you will cry the south south didnt return your houses. The only people that hate others are Igbo people. Today it is hate for the british, tomorrow for the yoruba and next tomorrow for the Ijaws. You are bunch of hateful morons

No Igbos hate anybody, na Una Dey create hate, I have Igbos Wey live for warri with us, nobody hate the British, everyone aired their anger, was Mandela not brutalized? Imprisoned under her reign?? At least if you don’t read you know Mandela story, nobody hate, no Dey behave like 20 years old boy with small sense, except you be one.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Patriotsleague: 5:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Go and live in your stinking Biafra, uncouth foolish people with no manners. Blame Ojukwu who invaded Portharcourt and Ore. You Biafrans have a brain deficiency, so you think you will start a war and don't get killed?

Ask Germany that started WW2, they were killed in millions, and till today, they still pay reparations for starting the war. Fools.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Bizibi(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2022
tolufase:
Perhaps you should also refer them to the popular book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa". Most people don't know that these European countries particularly Britain did more harm than good to African countries
I am tired of blaming the Europeans, countries in other continents are moving forward we are still blaming the White man in the year 2022.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by funshint(m): 5:37am On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:

GO AND FACE YOUR TRIBE, IGBOS WILL NEVER ABANDON ONE OF THEIR OWN.

UJU IS OUR BABY.
Yeah we know....this is the kind of attitude that got Jonathan out of power; but we're not yet ready for that conversation.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by funshint(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
After going through the comments, I realised that:
1)we are not meant to be one in Nigeria, the way we see things vary a lot....
Yorubas live for the moment, Igbos always have yesterday and tomorrow at the back of their mind.

2) Yorubas are favour-seekers, they can condemn you just to look good in the eyes of the outsiders. most Igbos will say or do that which you don't want to see, they don't care whose ox is being gored

3) from the look of things, servitude and slavery is ingrained in Yoruba DNA...
Ability to use discretion and wisdom is what stands out Yorubas but for Igbos, na the one wey go put them for trouble go dey rush for their mouth. A lot of them lack emotional intelligence.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mmsen: 6:07am On Sep 11, 2022
jaeyking:

We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes

Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

She said it while the queen was technically alive.

Don't get mad at her for telling the truth be mad at others for being spineless and refusing to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.