Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (36093 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mercury12(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Freelane33:
Uju for president grin
all because she dispenses hate undecided
Kelechuku clap for yourself. Welldone
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by pepetua(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

Very bitter soul with fish brain.
you didn't make any point, because it's better she said what ever she wishes while the queen was alive and nothing will happen to her than what she said now the queen is dead, remember the royal family, the British empire and their allies will not take that utterances of her lightly except they are guilty of the woman claims that they will ignore it and face front.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by hammer567: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Versal:
Lost Blacks, criticising their own, mainly because she's an Igbo Brave Queen

Did you see Irish condemning themselves?

Or you don't know they are celebrating and making fun of the thievery Queen?

TWO TRIBES THE BRITISH DETEST.

1) IRISH

2) IGBO.

I AM CONVINCED IGBO ARE LEAVING NIGERIA 2023, THE TIME HAVE COME AND NOTHING CAN STOP US, NOT EVEN BRITAIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by ofexpryz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.

Let the dead have it's peace

This same woman said negative things about Prophet TB Joshua when he died.

Now to look at we Nigerians

So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully

62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.

We are our own poison
Do you truly believe you are independent now? What do those aspiring to become leaders go to the UK to discuss? We were never and still not independent!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
sammirano:

God bless you. An average Igbo has a dysfunctional brain
Thank bro
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by EndsarsReloaded: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
NorthSerious:
Lol, just proved that no matter the level of education, igbos would always be daft. Shows that Social and Emotional intelligence is far more important than Intelligent quotient. And easier to understand why igboland is the most unlivable shithole in the country.
Imagine living in a state with millions of psychopaths like Uju. No wonder the igbos as a whole can't wait to leave igboland. Even Uju is not posting from igboland. She can't deal with her type in igboland. Lmao

You're such a dumb fellow. Even the smallest Igbo is above you. Whatever miserable ethnic group you belong can't measure up to Igbos in anything, if you dare me, mention it and let's see how it fare with Igbos.

Envy and jealousy has reduced you to a hateful being who wants to die whenever anything Igbo is mentioned. May it consume you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by meobizy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seriously, whose aunty is this?
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I read Forsyth, Madiebo, Achebe and Gen. Alabi's account. I say again if that comment of yours is all you have to say then... too bad. You may deny history, you may mock its victims... but you can never change the truth that it happened.

In addition to your list, I read Effiong, Ike and Ademoyega. I read all those accounts you listed.

Are you aware of enmity between Gowon and Ojukwu. Sheer jealousy on Ojukwu's part.

I can tell you for free that Ojukwu forced himself into the Nigerian Army for a purpose despite his father opposing the idea. He had a plan.

Biafra was his sole plan. He played his people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Dabillion: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol..Omo ale name one you know that denied his region, do you think we are entitled lazy coward like you with the rest of your dirty generation before you?
goshikid:
at least I can't deny my region unlike some emeka cloning northerners cheesy name to deceive f. Ools like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by UNDFTD: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Go on sista! Tell them. Let the haters keep hating. It's NOT how you lived or died...it's the legacy that you left behind. She supervised the genocide of millions of black people and other peoples of color all around the globe under the guise of colonialism. The dead woman was an evil person no matter how you slice and dice it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mozegee: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
A proud igbo woman who is ready to defend what she believes without fear or favour n igbos are not afraid of any fucking human being. For the indomie generations who are opportune to have phone to type rubbish without reading history. The old wounds is still there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by dettolgel: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Then, the Biafra crisis was not an isolated British intervention.
Sudan, Ijebu-Ode, Benin city, China Australia, Native Americans to mention a few.

Biafra situation was not unique. My mum has Ijebu Ode ancestry, I should be mad at British monarchy too.

Even White House was invaded in the war of 1812. Yet, Roosevelt and Churchill both signed the Atlantic Charter that preceded the United Nations.
No permanent enemies. But permanent interests. Igbo need not burn bridges but form alliances.

I don't have to tell them the agitation is being approached without strategic thoughts.

That others chose to swallow theirs does not mean everyone should.

The Irish have refused to swallow theirs and you can go to Irish twitter and see them throwing party about the queen's death and no one is giving them grief.

I fear who no fear una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by ofexpryz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
November1857:
I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates; African Countries Need Justice – US-based Nigerian Prof, Uju Anya

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-moved-pressure-threats-western-associates-african-countries-need-justice-us-based
You see some people saying let the past be the past, but I say they don't know what they are saying. The British still have their both hands in everything in this Country! They are the once influencing our corrupt leaders!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Dabillion: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have much peace and enjoyment more than your generation can afford....Omo ale.
goshikid:
God punish you and your generation for involving my mom, you'll never have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
dettolgel:

That others chose to swallow theirs does not mean everyone should.

The Irish have refused to swallow theirs and you can go to Irish twitter and see them throwing party about the queen's death and no one is giving them grief.

I fear who no fear una.

The Irish will still not have the Ulster.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Broveens42(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
shegz24:
This woman sounds confused.

A war is fought between two entities not one.

The Igbos wanted the war as much as the Nigerians, the English only supported the country they founded.

Igbos need to stop playing the victim card because they lost the war and move on.

If ,on the other hand, she is talking about how the Britons colonized African countries; she has a point there.

Ok and she calls bluff all those that massacred her people. How is that a problem?
Did she ask you not to air your own counter opinion when her own support is needed?

All these comments go to show the level educational decay in a shit hole country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by TempleHouse: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Justice for Igbo

Crying me a River? Igbo Messiah !
Where is the Justice for your Igbo from Fulani rapist and and kidnappers?

Justice from your kinsmen with Osu cast?

Justice for your kinsmen under Okija Shrine bondage!

Yet thousands of Igbo are selling their properties to secure Visa to the Queen’s land.

You’ve lost it Uya and there’s No hiding place for your vile transferred aggression in the modern world.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mvem(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.

Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

We are our own poison
USA were made up by British people ...it is nothing like colonialism. US is a case of British and some Germans, French moving to Northern America and with time fought to be independent. There was nothing like colonialism in this case because they were same people. I think you don't understand you are painting two different pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mitsurugi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

In addition to your list, I read Effiong, Ike and Ademoyega. I read all those accounts you listed.

Are you aware of enmity between Gowon and Ojukwu. Sheer jealousy on Ojukwu's part.

I can tell you for free that Ojukwu forced himself into the Nigerian Army for a purpose despite his father opposing the idea. He had a plan.

Biafra was his sole plan. He played his people.

It doesn't change the fact that he acted because Igbos were being slaughtered in the North. The decision to declare Biafra was a direct result of that and is always a point a lot of people keep silent about. Every factual war account stated that. Remember Ojukwu thwarted the Jan. 1966 coup in the north. What you call jealousy was his justified grouse that Gowon was not the most senior officer to take charge of the country, a fact that is on record. Our problem is that because of ethnic rivalry and discord we read a part of history that favors the narrative we prefer and discard the rest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Dabillion: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
!!
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by fx45(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
mumu I'm from ph, .. Not everyone from the south support your stu.pid and miserable actions.. Just carry hand the type nons.ense
You're from which PH?
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mvem(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Let her and her cohorts continue to wail.

USA were made up by British people ...it is nothing like colonialism. US is a case of British and some Germans, French moving to Northern America and with time fought to be independent. There was nothing like colonialism in this case because they were same people. I think you don't understand you are painting two different pictures

Also you don't tell the Jews to forget holocaust or the Russians World War 2...why should a black man always be coerced to forget atrocities meted on him...Go and tell a Jew that holocaust happened long ago and they should forget it and wait for their reaction

And you said let continue to wail. What have you gotten from the birtish empire that you defend them. Do you know the atrocities from Africa to Asia especially India. The structured genocide

And don't you know they subtly supported Arpatheid. I think one reason people act that she is over reacting is because we don't know our history. If history is taught properly you won't see comments that looks ignorant.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:

We are our own poison
I’m not in anyway supporting his previous tweet concerning the queen. But you seem to be ignorant on how the world is ran today

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Broveens42(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mozegee:
A proud igbo woman who is ready to defend what she believes without fear or favour n igbos are not afraid of any fucking human being. For the indomie generations who are opportune to have phone to type rubbish without reading history. The old wounds is still there

Nija people are not intelligent especially those that did their whole education in Nija. I keep telling people it isn't by packing a lot of degrees you can't defend...

A woman makes a comment and when you look at the level of argument of Nigerians, you can't help but laugh...
Look at statement released by her university.. they still inserted she still has her rights to expression, they only wanted to show
her views ain't general views of the university... grin

I'm very sure in their own universities, you would see something like... We give her 4 days to retract and apologize or her certificate/license will be withdrawn...some schools would even deny she was ever their student/staff...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mitsurugi:

It doesn't change the fact that he acted because Igbos were being slaughtered in the North. The decision to declare Biafra was a direct result of that and is always a point a lot of people keep silent about. Every factual war account stated that. Remember Ojukwu thwarted the Jan. 1966 coup in the north. What you call jealousy was his justified grouse that Gowon was not the most senior officer to take charge of the country, a fact that is on record. Our problem is that because of ethnic rivalry and discord we read a part of history that favors the narrative we prefer and discard the rest.

The Gowon-Ojukwu rivalry predated the ascension of Gowon.

And tell me, why didn't Ifeajuna eliminated Ironsi as planned by the coupists. Blood being thicker?

And why didn't Ironsi tried the coup plotters. Same?

That's the Bleep up that ruined Ndigbo today.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!
Very bitter soul with fish brain.
She actually dropped that tweet when she’s still in the hospital. If she has said when she’s was a life it wouldn’t have drawn much condemnation . And the queen wouldn’t actually give her attention.
So she’s not in anyway a coward. She made the tweet when she felt more attention would be drawn.
Most of you here aren’t intellectuals, you think linearly like kids

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Versal: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

TWO TRIBES THE BRITISH DETEST.

1) IRISH

2) IGBO.

I AM CONVINCED IGBO ARE LEAVING NIGERIA 2023, THE TIME HAVE COME AND NOTHING CAN STOP US, NOT EVEN BRITAIN.
You've spoken noble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Elidrisy20: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Very usless olosho wea Toto dey scratch
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igboslayer: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

YES, IT IS OUR STUPIDITY, NOT YOURS.

GO AND FACE YOUR HOPELESS TRIBE.

IDIOT!
The idiot na Biafra for Night and Nigeria for Day...Zoogerians and Zombidients in one... grin ;DHehe hehe hehe. Na we go give una independence make una no hurry... Illiterate dey use capital letter type nonsense.
grin grin angry
hammer567:
THESE ARE THE REAL NIGERIANS.

THEY ALREADY KNOW THIS COUNTRY WILL BE DIVIDED SHOULD NORTH ATTEMPT TO CLAIM THE PRESIDENCY.

THOSE ON THIS THREAD THAT DOUBT THE CAPACITY OF BIAFRA TO EXIT NIGERIA SHOULD KEEP PUSHING TO MARGINALISE THE SOUTH EAST.

THEY WILL LIVE TO WITNESS BIAFRA LIKE THEY WITNESS SOUTH SUDAN.
Werey get solution for prostitution... I beg make we give this people independence... I wan see something.
hammer567:
IF I HAD MY WAY, I WILL LEGALISE PROSTITUTION.

I WILL PROVIDE THEM WITH NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURE, HEALTH CARE AND SECURITY.

THEY WILL PAY TAX AND CHARGE MEN PREMIUM PRICE.

LET US DO THIS THING PROPERLY.

IT IS AN INDUSTRY/EMPLOYEMENT TO GROW THE ECONOMY.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by ComradeShegs(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
For how long will we keep on with this blame game. Africa underdeveloped Africa...
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Heterodox(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bitterness just follow this tribe everywhere.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
mvem:

Also you don't tell the Jews to forget holocaust or the Russians World War 2...why should a black man always be coerced to forget atrocities meted on him...Go and tell a Jew that holocaust happened long ago and they should forget it and wait for their reaction

And you said let continue to wail. What have you gotten from the birtish empire that you defend them. Do you know the atrocities from Africa to Asia especially India. The structured genocide

And don't you know they subtly supported Arpatheid. I think one reason people act that she is over reacting is because we don't know our history. If history is taught properly you won't see comments that looks ignorant.

Continue wailing with her. I'll take her serious when she relocate back to her hometown. Till then, goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.