Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (36122 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igboslayer: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

TWO TRIBES THE BRITISH DETEST.

1) IRISH

2) IGBO.

I AM CONVINCED IGBO ARE LEAVING NIGERIA 2023, THE TIME HAVE COME AND NOTHING CAN STOP US, NOT EVEN BRITAIN.
Laughable... Una no be Jews again, Na Irish una wan use do comrade.
Why do everybody hates the Igbos why?
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Broveens42(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Continue wailing with her. I'll take her serious when she relocate back to her hometown. Till then, goodbye.

Tell all white expatriates in Niger Delta to leave then I'll take you more seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by UgosinaChi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
You just confirmed her story that the Queen is a tyrant.
goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

Very bitter soul with fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Truthdeypain: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
AnanseK:
An intelligent woman obviously, but so narrow minded and psychologically imprisoned into the Igbo victim mentality.
She fails to remember that Everyone is a victim, the Japanese were victims, all Africans and all native Americans were victims.
She will never talk about the victims of January 1966 Igbo officers massacre of non igbo political and military leaders.
And she will never blame Ojukwu the architect of the Biafran war who lived comfortably though it only to escape when the chips were down.

Do you admit that it was a GENOCIDE and that 3.5 million people were strategically and regimentallly starved to death?

Do you agree that the British shielded and covered the Nigerian Army while GENOCIDE was being committed on the IGBOS.

These sentiments you have here, would these have been your line of thoughts if you were born an IGBO man/woman and had to learn about your history?

Why is it that since I was born till date no single yoruba, Hausa or Nigerian has ever made a statement that seems to nearly suggest or resemble sympathy, remorse or understanding, humanity. Only the bolded which is pure propaganda and illogical? Ojukwu was more Nigerian than all your GENOCIDE warlords, he kept sending the IGBOs back to Nigeria after assurances only for them to be massacred afresh in fresh POGROMS.

How are you able to MORALLY JUSTIFY STARVATION BLOCKADE GENOCIDE and 3.5 MILLION DEATHS(WAR), 600 THOUSAND POGROMS with the bolded?

The first bolded says Everything about Nigeria. A GENOCIDE, POPULATION DECIMATION, WAR CRIMES, STARVATION POLICIES, BLOCKADE, ECONOMIC SABOTAGE, MARGINALIZATION with all these IGBOS are not victims, but playing victims?

Why do you twist and massage history ? Let's say all of every of your propaganda is correct which of course it is not, so the killing of a few persons is MORAL GROUND for GENOCIDE?

WOULD YOU VIEWS BE ANY DIFFERENT IF YOU WERE BORN AN IGBO PERSON?

I FEAR UNA!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Broveens42(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
UgosinaChi:
You just confirmed her story that the Queen is a tyrant.

grin
That is what raw truth is all about. .. you can't help but agree with the Prof while criticizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mitsurugi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

The Gowon-Ojukwu rivalry predated the ascension of Gowon.

And tell me, why didn't Ifeajuna eliminated Ironsi as planned by the coupists. Blood being thicker?

And why didn't Ironsi tried the coup plotters. Same?

That's the Bleep up that ruined Ndigbo today.

I thought you read the accounts. Read that of Alabi, Ifeajuna bleeped up by going for a personal vendetta first. By the time he refocused on his mission Ironsi a very smart tactical officer had gotten wind of the coup and taken steps.
That Ojukwu and Gowon had a rivalry does not mean that Ojukwu should allow a misnomer prevail. It's like saying you won't challenge a thief because people will point to the fact that you quarelled with him the previous day. This is the problem we have with Nigeria.
For Ironsi, I can't speak for his naivety which cost him but then it's a Nigerian thing, innit? It's still happening today. Shielding "your kin"

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by lawrenzooo: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
tolufase:
Perhaps you should also refer them to the popular book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa". Most people don't know that these European countries particularly Britain did more harm than good to African countries
So how has Africans fared after the European left. Have we had any meaningful development to have suggested we would have been better off without them. Over 60 years ago we sent our colonial masters parking and today we are running to go and join them in there own country...! Enough of blame games. Africans were not the only ones colonized, Others have rise above the ashes we should do the same.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I thought you read the accounts. Read that of Alabi, Ifeajuna bleeped up by going for a personal vendetta first. By the time he refocused on his mission Ironsi a very smart tactical officer had gotten wind of the coup and taken steps.
That Ojukwu and Gowon had a rivalry does not mean that Ojukwu should allow a misnomer prevail. It's like saying you won't challenge a thief because people will point to the fact that you quarelled with him the previous day. This is the problem we have with Nigeria.
For Ironsi, I can't speak for his naivety which cost him but then it's a Nigerian thing, innit? It's still happening today. Shielding "your kin"

Great that you gave a brilliant closure to this argument.

Very nice chatting with you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Chinedum300: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Don't forget that foreigners hate African with so much passion
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by ATLIEN2027: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dabillion:
If also given the chance you will still say it's our fault you came from a family with no background of wealth...Omo ale!!
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
I'm from a family of great wealth, I have also created my own wealth. I'm not wallowing in poverty like you.
I'm a self made man with great achievements in life.
That started with taking responsibility for the good and the bad in my life unlike you and your fore fathers who always look for someone to blame for your miserable low life existence.
Oloriburuku omo monkey.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Mayeldah(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.

Let the dead have it's peace

This same woman said negative things about Prophet TB Joshua when he died.

Now to look at we Nigerians

So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully

62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.

We are our own poison

Her pain is not because they colonized us, but because the British supported the Nigerian state in the massacre of over 3 million Ibo people. Have you not noticed, only those in the North celebrated the Queen since she passed. Why only the North?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dabillion:
I have much peace and enjoyment more than your generation can afford....Omo ale.
ipob pigs grin
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by clericuzzio(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Let her and her cohorts continue to wail.

Mumu,

Why was Ghadafi killed? How long has it been since he was killed by France.
?

Why did the coup plotters in Mali focus removing themselves from having thir reserve in France.

Have you asked yourself why anyone who tries to liberate their country face death from supposedly opposition from their country.

Did you read of the counter coup plotter in Nigeria, who after succeeding ran to a British Embassy for protection.
Why was Sankara killed? Why was Saddam Hussein Killed?
Why is the west concerned about Russian operation in Ukraine

You simply showed you know nothing about history

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dabillion:
The shame should be on you that's straight with no sense and strength. Cowardice is the nature of an average ewedu man. Spit!
but a man from the coward tribe verbally sent 3million “brave men” to their early graves lol.

Watched through his binoculars as the war lord ran to Ivory Coast disguised in his wife attire grin

Couldn’t forget eze indigbo ass was wiped in ekiti by those cowards while the fearless,giant tribe were wailing all alone grin

All hail the brave tribe of Igbo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dabillion:
Lol..Omo ale name one you know that denied his region, do you think we are entitled lazy coward like you with the rest of your dirty generation before you?
cheesy don't sit at home during election and see what your mazi Simon will do to you pigs

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

I know you people are buttered because she has single handedly projected the Biafra struggle you people have been doing everything humanly possible to subdue.Is God not wonderful,you people thought arresting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will automatically silence the struggle of Biafra agitation but God have use another brave Igbo but this time a woman to continue where Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)stopped for now till he comes out.Remeber what great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said,that if zoogeria government killed him more radical Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will rise up and it is already started.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by hammer567: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
cheesy don't sit at home during election and see what your mazi Simon will do to you pigs

2023, NIGERIA WILL COLLAPSE, YOU REFUGEES FROM BENIN REPUBLIC WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE HORRORBA LAND.

WE DONT NEED YOUR INPUT TO IGBO AFFAIRS.

UJU, HAVE OUR FULL BACKING AND BRITAIN CAN GO TO HELL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mvem(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Continue wailing with her. I'll take her serious when she relocate back to her hometown. Till then, goodbye.

and what has relocation got to do with what has been discussed?

You can constructively make an argument about all I brought up. That's how learned people talk or argue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Broveens42(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mayeldah:

Her pain is not because they colonized us, but because the British supported the Nigerian state in the massacre of over 3 million Ibo people. Have you not noticed, only those in the North celebrated the Queen since she passed. Why only the North?

Their dull brains won't let them understand it... When you raise this type of argument, they come up with funny stuff like: but France supported biafra.."
they should allow her praise a French monarch or something so they would condemn her .. it's as simple as that... But how would they even think of such when they have swallowed the slave pill

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by hammer567: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
FROM 2023, WE WILL END BRITAIN ANIMAL FARM CALLED ZOOGERIA.

ANY OBJECTION, BRITAIN WILL COLLECT WOTOWOTO ALONGSIDE THEIR FULANI MERCENIARIES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Christian36: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:

The holy book that said there is time for everything knows it all. I think she said it at the right time, one thing will surely lead to another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

2023, NIGERIA WILL COLLAPSE, YOU REFUGEES FROM BENIN REPUBLIC WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE HORRORBA LAND.

WE DONT NEED YOUR INPUT TO IGBO AFFAIRS.

UJU, HAVE OUR FULL BACKING AND BRITAIN CAN GO TO HELL.
no dare carry una nonsense come south, because una go collect... As for your obi, I no sure if him go even smell asu rock, una plans don fail cheesy
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbojew:
I know you people are buttered because she has single handedly projected the Biafra struggle you people have been doing everything humanly possible to subdue.Is God not wonderful,you people thought arresting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will automatically silence the struggle of Biafra agitation but God have use another brave Igbo but this time a woman to continue where Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)stopped for now till he comes out.Remeber what great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said,that if zoogeria government killed him more radical Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will rise up and it is already started.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
keep waiting bro... cheesy you'll wait in vain
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by hammer567: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
THE AFONJA-YORUBA QUOTING ME, SEEMS TO HAVE SECEEDED HIS LAND TO FULANI MILITIA.

THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN, YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by hammer567: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
YORUBA-AFONJA, HOLD ME AND FACE ME, I'M FROM THE EAST AND EVERYDAY FULANI DEY COLLECT WOTOWOTO.

THEY HAVE RUN AND LEAVE OUR FOREST.

YORUBA-AFONJA, FOLLOW IGBO TO BE EXCHANGING WORD, FROM 2023, WE ARE GONE AND NOTHING YORUBA, FULANI OR BRITAIN CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

YOU AND FULANI WILL SHARE LAGOS, OYO AND OGUN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
mumu I'm from ph, .. Not everyone from the south support your stu.pid and miserable actions.. Just carry hand the type nons.ense
If you like come from one of the state in the South East that is none of your business you evil,bitter and jealous soul.With this her message Biafra recognition is already spreading like wild fire all over the world and I know you people are bittered about it because you people have been trying everything humanly possible to subdue Biafra restoration that is already closer than we anticipated.You parasites will drink acid when Biafra is actualised...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mastermaestro(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
tolufase:
Perhaps you should also refer them to the popular book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa". Most people don't know that these European countries particularly Britain did more harm than good to African countries

This is why your leaders see you all as myopic and pliable. These colonizers left you guys over 60 years ago, yet you still blame everything on them. I am sure they are the reason you lots keep electing thieves and bastards into power and expect some sort of miracle.

Just like an Nwan boy blaming his master for his woeful failure 60 years after gaining freedom. Na GOD go give una sense for this country.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Allisgud: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.

Let the dead have it's peace

This same woman said negative things about Prophet TB Joshua when he died.

Now to look at we Nigerians the reason we still blame them up to date is not just the civil war,it's because they handed power to malu abokis see wat they have turn nigeria to

So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully

62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.

We are our own poison
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
keep waiting bro... cheesy you'll wait in vain
I really pity you Yorubas that is black sheep of Southern Nigeria including any myopic ethnic groups that still buys you people deceit that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria cos Biafra is already gone and when Biafra is actualised Housa/Fulani will sice you people like suya when brave Igbos that protect you people will go.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Guyman01: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:

You are not current, the anger over her comments is that it came at a period the Queen was on her deathbed and the doctors were battling to keep her alive. Eventually the Queen died and she followed up with new comment why she should not be mourned which started a worldwide debate that attracted people like Jeff Bezos and Tucker Carlson etc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by mastermaestro(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
lawrenzooo:

So how has Africans fared after the European left. Have we had any meaningful development to have suggested we would have been better off without them. Over 60 years ago we sent our colonial masters parking and today we are running to go and join them in there own country...! Enough of blame games. Africans were not the only ones colonized, Others have rise above the ashes we should do the same.

I don't know how we can make this point understandable to most folks here who have proven to be mentally helpless. The colonizers left here over six decades ago for GOD sake! What have we done with the freedom? I am tired of Africans crying and crying about colonization.

I even think the colonizers left too early. They didn't inculcate democratic and administrative principles into our dumb leaders well enough. See the mess being created right, left and centre by so called leaders.
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Igbojew: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja will always claimed PH..
You know them too well,always denying their tribes when their deceit have been busted.I don't know why this people are so bittered and frustrated whenever brave Igbo rise up to challenge any government that is oppressing them.............I am that Igbojew

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / N180M Covenant University Fraud: Suspect's Mother Resists Recovery Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.