Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player (2839 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Chris2863(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2022
This same werey op. All the time….. my girlfriend this, one girl that! You need to go for STD/STI testing and please, grow up. Your own don dey too much

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Miravik900(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Jennifer663:

If you are having anything to do with that useless bitch mentioning me always,face him!
Don't you ever place the insult on me before i show you the bad side of me.
Slut!

Your mom is the slut!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Miravik900(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Mugu calling out ur weakness shows your are a small boy. Woman run u street u begin para for NL like nuggets. Take those advise serious , it could save u afterwards

Foolish soul just gerrout
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by BeanmanX(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bean boy stop wailing..go play with your troll mates.. grin
Stop disturbing me with your tags. grin
Are u going to deny that u re not
https://www.nairaland.com/mufakirnaqdiun?.....the day u switched to this account the mufakirnaqdiun hasn't be active

Mynd44,,, NLFPMOD,,,seun this is violation of rule 19,,,,,,
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by oluwole70525: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Mugu calling out ur weakness shows your are a small boy. Woman run u street u begin para for NL like nuggets. Take those advise serious , it could save u afterwardsMugu calling out ur weakness shows your are a small boy. Woman run u street u begin para for NL like nuggets. Take those advise serious , it could save u afterwards...
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Likinwee: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2022
No allow them to kill you this time. A fool becomes more foolish when he or she is angry! Take note.
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by EricZeal(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin grin God bless you
Sacrosanct12:
bro, you don't have wisdom. In your attempts to break more hearts another babe go still run you street, and you go still cry come back here. Make we bet 10k each.
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Chaos14: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why do you need to tell us..rant of wannabe redpiller.. grin
You don't deserve life
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by 7buckz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bro you just cappin... Those who act don't cap they just act and keep silent
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Streetmovement(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You be idiot for loseguarding
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by BeanmanX(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaos14:
You don't deserve life
Fernandezisback has been banned,,,,maybe she will use her time to do something meaningful,,,and if I see any alternate account of hers i will report it too... cheesy
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Chaos14: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
BeanmanX:
Fernandezisback has been banned,,,,maybe she will use her time to do something meaningful,,,and if I see any alternate account of hers i will report it too... cheesy
Thank you. you're a blessing to this forum
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by JohnOkolo: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Miravik900:
I was played badly by a hook up girl, a very young girl which I took a liking for,,,, she behaved like a wife material this really awed me that I losed my guard for her..... became very free with her she stayed 3 days in my house gave me sex anytime I want it, cook, clean my house very neatly only to found out when she left, that she absconded with all my clothes worth more than 200k my wrist watch my power bank I was awestruck when I noticed on the 2nd day of her absence tried calling her she refused picking my calls that’s when it dawned on me that I have been played she toyed with my emotions and now I’m going to do the same to those bit*ches out there,I’m a vocalno ready to explode.... girls should be ready as I’m molding my self to turn to a full time player hearts will be broken and tears will be shed. My new girlfriend will be the first example

Las Las nah HIV, Hapetatics, Gonorrhoea you dey threaten, no be Nairaland family.

Go Bleep the whole world � as you Don turn Fuckisian
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by BeanmanX(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaos14:
Thank you. you're a blessing to this forum
grin grin
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by robertvicky: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
We at Fenrir Shirts go to great lengths to deliver to you the best possible experience and products. Shop Handmade 100% Cotton Shirts for Women and Men! Our designs are 100% authentic and original!
https://fenrirshirts.com/
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by Blue86(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Brother.

If you were following the leading of the Lord Jesus, you won't be thinking of hooking up with a hoe, but getting to fulfilling your destiny ordained from heaven.

Now you want to turn over rogue and injure yourself.

Walk humbly with the Lord.
And you will be amazed how you will use your time and money for heavenly ventures.
Miravik900:
I was played badly by a hook up girl, a very young girl which I took a liking for,,,, she behaved like a wife material this really awed me that I losed my guard for her..... became very free with her she stayed 3 days in my house gave me sex anytime I want it, cook, clean my house very neatly only to found out when she left, that she absconded with all my clothes worth more than 200k my wrist watch my power bank I was awestruck when I noticed on the 2nd day of her absence tried calling her she refused picking my calls that’s when it dawned on me that I have been played she toyed with my emotions and now I’m going to do the same to those bit*ches out there,I’m a vocalno ready to explode.... girls should be ready as I’m molding my self to turn to a full time player hearts will be broken and tears will be shed. My new girlfriend will be the first example
Re: Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Miravik900:

How many times do I have to tell you to fvck off my mentions hoes cunt worshipper
Hope you know say na teenage girl be that fernadeznonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 23 And I'm Still Not Allowed To Have Friends / Is A 6 Inches And 4.6 Girth Size P*nis Average For A Guy? / What’s A Secret You Are Never Going To Tell Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.