Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? (633 Views)

Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
I’m trying to request for 3 prepaid meters in our compound and I’m being charge 10k processing fee for each meter. And then 64k for each single phase meter after processing is complete.

I just want to know if anyone has gone through this process before

Re: How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by odogwu190(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Since you're requesting for 3metres, I think you should negotiate with him for 5k.. That's the best price... Like 5k each though
Re: How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
odogwu190:
Since you're requesting for 3metres, I think you should negotiate with him for 5k.. That's the best price... Like 5k each though

I tried to, but he said they were doing promo a while ago and it was 5k then, and I should have applied as at then, but the promo has ended and it’s back to 10k.
Re: How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by Peskid147: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

I tried to, but he said they were doing promo a while ago and it was 5k then, and I should have applied as at then, but the promo has ended and it’s back to 10k.

pls Wat state is it
Re: How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Peskid147:
pls Wat state is it

Lagos, why?
Re: How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? by odogwu190(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

meet your marketer and talk to him, he'll help you out with an engineer that'll help you out on that... When you're to pay, you'll go to the bank yourself and make the payment

Wonders Will Never End!!! Naija Babe Recorded Piercing Her Toto / See What This Guy With A Big Dick Doing To A Young Girl In Benue State / Naija Bleep

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9