Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) (8234 Views)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2022
A friend of mine got me this perfume. He stays in Abuja. He just got into town from Abuja. I couldn't see him before he left for Abuja, so he decided to give the perfume to one of is friends to give to me. I just got the perfume yesterday.

So, I don't know if there's anyone here that has used or bought the perfume before. I want to know how much the perfume is being sold. I want to know the price of the perfume. So, if there's anyone here who knows the price of the perfume, please do let me know.

Thanks.

Attached below are pictures of the perfume;

1 Share

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2022
This is after unboxing it;

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Zonefree(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Wetin you wan use the price achieve

22 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ahnie: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:
She wan use ham take cook soup
Igbokwe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ahnie: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Igbokwe how you dey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
You want to use the price to know the guy's worth or what?
Some women sef..

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by phorget(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2022
You want to investigate the price so you can size your friend abi? undecided

20 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Pauldollars(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Ocean is a perfume by Khalis / خالص for men. The release year is unknown. The production was apparently discontinued. Price between 10k and 12k

https://www./health-beauty-fragrances/khalis/

8 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Zonefree(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

She wan use ham take cook soup
Igbokwe
grin cheesy
No be only soup grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ahnie: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

grin cheesy
No be only soup grin
Igbokwe,body sweet you this morning Sha o.
Something I should know?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Igbokwe,body sweet you this morning Sha o.
Something I should know?
Call me "Zonnie" first, then I'll tell you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by zed7: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Pour homme means for men. It's not a top brand perfume, however, ignore the price and appreciate the gift.

23 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:
I just want to know the price of the perfume he got me. I want to know the price.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Pauldollars:
Ocean is a perfume by Khalis / خالص for men. The release year is unknown. The production was apparently discontinued. Price between 10k and 12k

Alright, thanks. But, have you used it before?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2022
zed7:
Pour homme means for men. It's not a top brand perfume, however, ignore the price and appreciate the gift.
Yes, the perfume scents like a man's perfume. It has this manly perfume scent. I want to give it out.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fineberry(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2022
You wan know the price so as to know whether na Santana nylon you go put the "Thank You" abi na poly bag or even Ghana Must Go. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by internationalman(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2022
It was gifted to him too.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by JJuanMiguel: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2022
@Op scan the barcode

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by eteebanky1: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
You want to sell it abi op
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why do
You want to know the price?

Honestly I have never seen this perfume before looks like a cheap room spray.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by BigYash: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
She no even appriciate, she say she wan dash am out to her boyfriend.

Maybe that guy now, go use he last card buy this level so,to impress you.

Now see the result... You even come online dey ask d price, and I hear say that guy when buy the perf don view this your thread..

Let me cum and be going, cux I no dey like put mouth for wetin no conzan me normally.. grin Op na joke o...

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
100 naira
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by shagasha: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
I wonder what would make you want to know the price of the gift someone gave you. But on the other hand it shows your IQ level so I'm not surprised anymore. You should have known that scanning the barcode will give you every info you need but for you to have thought of this question means that you may not even know what a barcode is, not to talk of how to use it

7 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by faceland: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
It looks expensive. What I fundly call "smell like Abuja".

I would guess from 5k to 15k
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by faceland: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
shagasha:
I wonder what would make you want to know the price of the gift someone gave you. But on the other hand it shows your IQ level so I'm not surprised anymore. You should have known that scanning the barcode will give you every info you need but for you to have thought of this question means that you may not even know what a barcode is, not to talk of how to use it

Honestly, just appreciate a gift from a friend.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by pheelhip(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
A friend of mine got me this perfume. He stays in Abuja. He just got into town from Abuja. I couldn't see him before he left for Abuja, so he decided to give the perfume to one of is friends to give to me. I just got the perfume yesterday.

So, I don't know if there's anyone here that has used or bought the perfume before. I want to know how much the perfume is being sold. I want to know the price of the perfume. So, if there's anyone here who knows the price of the perfume, please do let me know.

Thanks.

Attached below are pictures of the perfume;

Eau De Parfum brand perfume are kind of expensive

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by truthCoder: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Very ungrateful Arrow.

Acting so entitled.

You want to know the price? Call him to ask nah.

This is why I don’t give out gifts anymore.

You dont owe me and i dont owe you.

Very insecure nonentity. IQ like that of lettuce

10 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
very cheap ..I must confess
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ghettochild(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pauldollars:

Low sales i guess
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by dat9jaguy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
The OP is a marketing guru. The OP has engaged you guys to talk about the price, the features and also visual presentation of the product.
Now some of you guys will actively look for this product.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by stamapro(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
The prize fit be 50k or 95k I no sure, maybe na 2k or 2,500, make I guess the original pricing, maybe na 11k or 91k. Wetin be the question again self

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them / Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.