Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense (1297 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
See how a guy was messed up after surprising his supposed girlfriend with an iphone and proposal ring.

I felt for the guy initially but then I remembered how heartless men can be. What do I mean?
There will be one decent girl somewhere dying for this man but he'll
bushit her and be going for agaracha that doesn't send him one bit.

So, I withdraw my pity.

Serves him right!

https://fb.watch/ft2_fhB1Qz/
Nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 11, 2022
The link is available. You can now watch it.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Are you hurting? Why will you withdraw the pity, lols.

Look relationship works both ways the fact that a good girl is dying for me doesn't mean I should love her, neither does it connotes that I'll be falling for lady without morals.

If both parties aren't willing to like, commit and sacrifice for each other, in my estimation it's not a relationship but a "situationship" where each party is out there for themselves: sex/money or status/emotional support for the time being.

That's why it's important to discern what drives people to enter into relationship's: this particular reason will save you a lot of headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Are you hurting? Why will you withdraw the pity, lols.

Look relationship works both ways the fact that a good girl is dying for me doesn't mean I should love her, neither does it connotes that I'll be falling for lady without morals.

If both parties aren't willing to like, commit and sacrifice for each other, in my estimation it's not a relationship but a "situationship" where each party is out there for themselves: sex/money or status/emotional support for the time being.

That's why it's important to discern what drives people to enter into relationship's: this particular reason will save you a lot of headache.

Ok, I get. I'm not hurting though.

The thing is when a lady discovers she's not loved, she stops pestering but if it's a man, he won't stop, rather he'll start gifting the lady thinking that will make her change her mind until it ends in dramas like the one in this video.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The thing is when a lady discovers she's not loved, she stops pestering but if it's a man, he won't stop, rather he'll start gifting the lady thinking that will make her change her mind until it ends in dramas like the one in this video.

Aha, I read you correctly.

Typically a guy is wired to be a fighter, for everything we get we have to conquer something, so it's ingrain, however where it gets tricky is what you've pointed. I mean a guy should be able to talk with a lady to reach meaningful ends without gifts initially, personally I hate building things that last with physical things at first I believe that's ephemeral.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by garriAndsugar: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Why
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Aha, I read you correctly.

Typically a guy is wired to be a fighter, for everything we get we have to conquer something, so it's ingrain, however where it gets tricky is what you've pointed. I mean a guy should be able to talk with a lady to reach meaningful ends without gifts initially, personally I hate building things that last with physical things at first I believe that's ephemeral.

If men are fighters and you're saying they don't need to use gift, then how do they intend to fight when mere chyking by mouth fails? I believe the fight not to give up is where the gift usually comes in. So??

I've had a few experiences. At a point, I told the man to just keep his gifts because my conscience was beginning to trouble me but he continued until he got tired and retracted.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by advanceDNA: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

...sometimes some people are just unlucky to be in relationship with people that have other plans....it happens to men it happens to women....so its probably not that hes tryimg to force her with gift....

in fact it happens to women more...its just that u women dont spend money like that and u dont propose that often...
..u will be dating a man that doesnt want to marry you but will be loving and doing everything for you...

. if you hint marriage like this.. ammargeddon don start be that
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

...sometimes some people are just unlucky to be in relationship with people that have other plans....it happens to men it happens to women....so its probably not that hes tryimg to force her with gift....

in fact it happens to women more...its just that u women dont spend money like that and u dont propose that often...
..u will be dating a man that doesnt want to marry you but will be loving and doing everything for you...

. if you hint marriage like this.. ammargeddon don start be that

I disagree with your second point. It's the men that suffer rejection the more. That is why they have to go the extra mile to brine with gifts.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by dilini(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
The video is a skit, no real
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

If men are fighters and you're saying they don't need to use gift, then how do they intend to fight when mere chyking by mouth fails? I believe the fight not to give up is where the gift usually comes in. So??

I've had a few experiences. At a point, I told the man to just keep his gifts because my conscience was beginning to trouble me but he continued until he got tired and retracted.

Lols, I said at first, gifting will always be associated with love no matter how meager. The proof of love is that one gives: but first the gift of self, time, attention, interest then lastly resources (where money and material things fall).

I for instance don't place the cart before the horse, we (myself and the said lady) must emphasize and discuss primordial things, like beliefs, ambition, life experiences, values and the basis for the relationship, roles and responsibilities and her decision before I get into material things upon her acceptance.

I've always left my ex's better than I met them, and likewise them and the agreement to resolve the relationship is very mutual, because the basis of separation is obvious. I'm not perfect either and seek to grow too and work on my limitations.

What's the point of my epistle: the habit of gifting a lady first on the beginning stages of relationship to gain her assent in my assessment is very flawed: Reasons before things

Lols to your point if the chyking by mouth fails I rest, I won't spend on you to gain your approval, how a thing start matters, why you no gree for the guy, he seem to be nice, nice guys finish last abi grin
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Ximenez(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Fadilamaikiriki.
To your question, sorry I couldn't reply you on your thread cos I've been ban by spambot there.

So, I was always having a very heavy flow that last up to a week or more making me spend so much on sanitaries and disrupting my activities.

I then did a research on what can reduce or stop it. These were my findings.

A nurse recommended that if it exceeds the normal flow days, I should use levofem ( birth control pills). So, when it came, on the fourth day, I took it and by the next day it stopped completely. I was only just spotting very little every other day and that was because I ate garlic but that wasn't much of a problem as it didn't feel like the real menses.

Before then, I read that ibuprofen can stop it. So I was already on ibuprofen two days to my menses and four days into it, I took levofem in the morning of the fourth day and night.

All this was on the 7th of last month and till now, I've not seen it. Though I felt all the symptoms when it was supposed to come last week but it never came apart from that once I spotted last week and I don't want it to ever come. So, I got another pack of ibuprofen ready. I can't deal abeg.
You have to be careful tho,
You might end up creating two serious problems while trying to solve one.
NSAIDS like ibuprofen shouldn't be taken indiscriminately, it will eventually eat away the mucous lining of your stomach which will lead to gastric ulcer.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nonexisting1: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Simps deserve whatever they get. Whenever I see them kneel to propose to the G String gender, my heart immediately goes out to their poor fathers. Some sperms are truly worth wasting.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by advanceDNA: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I disagree with your second point. It's the men that suffer rejection the more. That is why they have to go the extra mile to brine with gifts.

Men suffer it more...okay ooo...
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Ximenez:

You have to be careful tho,
You might end up creating two serious problems while trying to solve one.
NSAIDS like ibuprofen shouldn't be taken indiscriminately, it will eventually eat away the mucous lining of your stomach which will lead to gastric ulcer.

I'm very much aware of the side effects, reason I've not taken it again after the first time.

Thanks.
Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Ximenez(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm very much aware of the side effects, reason I've not taken it again after the first time.

Thanks.
Alright, also check your pcv if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong Some Guys Dense by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Ximenez:

Alright, also check your pcv if you can.

Ok. Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Payment Platform Can I Use To Stay Anonymous / I Heard In Buddhism / A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.