Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages (50507 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Five Things To Know About Nigerian-born Professor Uju Anya / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Love800(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sir with due respect speaking different languages is one of d biggest achichevement in education. U will be in jobs internationally.
Xplorepd:

So speaking different languages is an achievement... Block head from a Biafran
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by riverbird: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nmeribe17:
Biafra is a spirit of truth that can't be swept under the carpet for long...it has started possessing it's children everywhere they are.

It's truly a spirit that no one can stop, we are the sons of chukwu abiama.....we are the children of light and no one can hide us because we are light.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages
Mu...mu
So speaking multiple languages is a sign of intelligence?

My cousins not even up to 10 speaks at least 6 languages and i speak 4 fluently too.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Love800(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dis is not funny pls if u dont ave anytin to say, kip shut
quentin06:

Go-to Aba.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by FullBlastLight: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
That's who we are, that's what we do. Great Igbo Race like no other in Africa.

I can also speak 4 including 5 African languages. All hail the Igbos.

We know u're lying, bt jst continue...
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by etrouble: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Love800:
Sir with due respect speaking different languages is one of d biggest achichevement in education. U will be in jobs internationally.

Check the unemployment rate among your fellows that studied linguistics and speak different languages, compare it to employment rate among scientists, engineers, and technologists.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by hatedisplace: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hobbiton:
Igbos went to war with Nigeria ( not friendly match o) war. As they got defeated they cry victim everywhere.

Same thing happened to nnamdi kanu, dude declared war with government but after his balls got caught trying to collect bribe. He now metamorphosed into a victim.

One thing I've noticed about igbos on the internet is that. They are good at chest beating. They can insult and they lack respect for even their elders.
They look down upon others as lesser people and cry brimstone when the whole above is done to them.

I don't trust them!!!
Slaves don't fight their master. Your people are slaves.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gbenga Adeboye of blessed memories speak more than 50 languages and he was not a professor in his lifetime, so what's special in this brainless and unwise professor languages speaking

her kinsmen just like to hype nonsense, that's how they told us peter obi have put Anambra in the same development of Abu Dhabi, guess what? Soludo is clearing shanties in Anambra

chest beating tribe

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by hatedisplace: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu...mu
So speaking multiple languages is a sign of intelligence?
My cousins not even up to 10 speaks at least 6 languages and i speak 4 fluently too.
100 Nigerian no follow for language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nauttyprof(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
hisgrace090:
She has done her bit.

We must learn to call evil evil to avoid being the next victim.

What next victim? When the whole thing had ended.

Why dwell on the past when there are so many things to tackle now?

Besides, is she not benefiting from the positive aspect of colonialism too?

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by castrokins(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
A True Citizen Of The World.

Over To You, Jeff Bezos. How Many Languages Can You Speak?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
FullBlastLight:

We know u're lying, bt jst continue...

Va fait foudre. Asslock.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by warlordd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
jubrilcastle:
What's there. When Lukaku can speak nine different languages

Lukaku that couldn't speak goal-scoring language in Chelsea.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by klonboi: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
T
nigeriancritic1:
Is she aware of the World Order and other International societies.
That nothing will happen to U.K. a founding member of United Nations.

She needs a different strategy.

Don't worry, it's the citizens of Britain that will happen to themselves
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kayode12345: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:
After one God-forsaken Afonja or Gambari go come type rubbish about her
How many languages Eliza fit speak sef
.the western world u hate so much,most of you people can do without them.Many of you are eager to travel to UK,Us and co,even the professor herself is preaching from the US,if u hate them come back to your country or village.Hipocrasy of the highest order.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Love800(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
But sir wat do they really teach in dat linguistics, i was thinking is our local dialects like yoruba, igbo, hausa. Abi do they teach international languages like spain, italian, portuguese. Just asking
etrouble:

Check the unemployment rate among your fellows that studied linguistics and speak different languages, compare it to employment rate among scientists, engineers, and technologists.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
gaby:
She spoke our language here too...

https://www.nairaland.com/7326341/throwback-igbomen-suck-dry-not#116545129

What a rare gem and natural talent.

She had it all to go far and beyond where she currently is at but she just might have messed all of it up....

Kai

Na we humans dey set ourselves up for failure by ourselves most of the time...

She went about it the absolute wrong way...

This right here is the quality and cv for a UN secretary-general position but she successfully threw all of that out the window...

Such a bitter and vengeful person can't be the UN sec general.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
hatedisplace:

Slaves don't fight their master. Your people are slaves.
you are the slave here my dear. You are the slave. If she really wanted to fight badly, she would have come back to Biafra land and charge from the frontiers .but sadly your people are cowards.

Is it Ojukwu ? Is it Nnamdi kanu? Is it Simon ekpa? U guys aren't even united as you claim be. oh well, keep heating ur chest until ipob kill ur loved one.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by klonboi: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrouble:

Ask her if she knows Newton's First Law of Motion. If she doesn't, then she isn't more useful than a used sanitary pad. If you are not a science, engineering, or technology professional, then you are useless to this generation.

Before you quote me abuse your parents, sharpen your mouth, because mine is sharper than a double edged sword

My brother science has done more harm than good. People are now drifting to the old ways of life
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by fof1: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kentox:
I'm coming for you.

Don't be Blasphemous, is She Christ...Queen has no More Power. Let the Woman Rest in Peace and Disregard the Folly of d Prof. Seeking international attention.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Elidrisy20: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
She for add Yoruba and hausa language nau,oloroburuku

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by deeva2: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Charly Boy says Yorubas are unwelcoming to Igbos, yet we have Charly Boy busstop.. He is Igbo.

Let me goan look for Sunny Ade Junction or Shina Peters Bus stop in Anambra..

I'll be right back.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Js50: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kentox:
I'm coming for you.

Why una like vawulence like this

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by kunleiky(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

No big deal. According to the Agbado & Cassava crooner, she inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. cheesy
Comrade stop eet grin
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Gemma11: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faber:

Go sleep, UK is gone. Scotland will soon leave. Australia is planning to become a republic like US.

The Commonwealth will crumble

The Australian referendum suggest they want to keep the monarchy and they have already proclaimed Charles III as their new King

Canada have also proclaimed the new King.

Ditto with New Zealand and the rest of the states where Charles III will take over from his mother as the New Head of State which are Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu.

The Commonwealth is not the same as the above. It consists of 54 countries and some of them were not even former British colonies. Please note that the Commonwealth is a voluntary membership and no one is forced to join and one can leave at any time so if it wanted to crumble it. would have done so long ago

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by richie240: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Throw wetin 'out of the window' gini?
Her 'wise' brethren have said she is a 'strong and fearless woman' for her tirades !

Its even good sef, we don't want someone who wil end up shouting ''suu must fall'' on d floor of d UN parliament biko.
Her talents [foulmouth , bitterness and hatred] wil be appreciated in BSS/ESN!
cool
gaby:
She spoke our language here too...

https://www.nairaland.com/7326341/throwback-igbomen-suck-dry-not#116545129

What a rare gem and natural talent.

She had it all to go far and beyond where she currently is at but she just might have messed all of it up....

Kai

Na we humans dey set ourselves up for failure by ourselves most of the time...

She went about it the absolute wrong way...

This right here is the quality and cv for a UN secretary-general position but she successfully threw all of that out the window...

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Do a short video, speaking these 9 languages, u must be putting on a red cap, a white top and a jean trousers, then hold a DSTV remote in your left hand and big soup spoon by your right hand call my moniker like 4 time in the middle of your presentation , post it here and I will give u 100k, no jokes,

See this one oo.. 100k like its something i should jump on. If u like u believe it or not i dont care .. better give ur momsy the 100k I no need am ir use am carry two hoes take sleep tonight
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Such a bitter and vengeful person can't be the UN sec general.

I am telling you

I even found out that her bitterness did not start with the late Queen she came for TB Joshua and a lot of people too.
That is not how to talk particularly for an academician.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BRATISLAVA: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kobicove:
What exactly is she trying to prove? undecided

By the way why is it that a lady as beautiful as this is a lesbian?!

Aren't all lesbians ugly, old, misandrist, masculine feminists on Nairaland?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by wirinet(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Did she call for an attack on UK or called for anything to be done to them? She only spoke about what they did to her people and cursed the queen while others were mourning her and praising the queen like she's some kind of a goddess

What did they do to her people that has never been done to other people? The vikings and and the Romans did a lot to the angles and Saxons? The Japanese did worse to the Chinese. The Germans did even worse to the Jews. Today, the Russians are doing a lot to the Ukrainians . You will not find these people jubilating at the death of their former enemies leader. Every one learns to move on and face the present and the future.

To jubilate at the death of the most powerful monarch of the 20th century and spite the British is the greatest mistake the igbos can ever do. If the ultra loyal British people and their allies start taking it out igbo people, they will start screaming victimisation and hatred.

7 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Igbojew: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
No matter how you try to block or stop great Igbos it is impossible because great Igbos are like spring water that is flowing endlessly from unknown source.In my next world I will come as an Igbo but it will definitely be independent Igbo nation not the one we are under zoogeria.Proudly nwa onye Igbo from Ogwashi Uku in Delta ��...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.