Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages (50581 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Five Things To Know About Nigerian-born Professor Uju Anya / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Igbojew: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaxxy:

stop being a tribal bigot that u are. her views has nothing to do with her tribe, many nationalities have their reservations about the queen.

She spoke against the Queen not yorubas and yet yoruba bigots are all over her matter. Go and attack the Irish abd Indians to na.
You don't know this Yorubas,their jealous and envy matter don tire me I swear..................I am that Igbojew
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Slynation(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow...so impressive!! At this moment, she is more popular than the President of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by obedience4(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faber:

Go sleep, UK is gone. Scotland will soon leave. Australia is planning to become a republic like US.

The Commonwealth will crumble

You sound dull..
Scotland recently had a vote and choose to stay in the UK..
The Commonwealth this days are just mere name. Australia has a functional government well independent from UK..
They just have the crown as their head of state nothing more, the Aussies are independent..

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
She is even half Trinidadian and still passionate about her Igbo root even having lived more than half of her life outside Africa. She has my respect, What a courageous damsel. Keep being yourself.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BIGNAME2020: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Why shake the world

That's her core profession

Language Education
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Theunbothered: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Intelligence is also measured on the ability to speak several languages fluently.
So, I can now attest she's intelligent.
Intelligent people usually display academic madness hence her reason for recent outbursts

She's also a lesbian atheist who routinely bashes men. Just letting you people licking her ass know.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by RexTramadol1: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:
After one God-forsaken Afonja or Gambari go come type rubbish about her
How many languages Eliza fit speak sef

Lol, Eliza fit talk to any world leader during her lifetime at any time of the day

This one gaz follow queue before she fit see her work place Vice Chancellor

Levels dey

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by greggng: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow I can believe this ...she is a special human being . I.have lived in lagos for many years I cant even speak yoruba
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by 2elliot: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Gbenga Adeboye of blessed memories speak more than 50 languages and he was not a professor in his lifetime, so what's special in this brainless and unwise professor languages speaking

her kinsmen just like to hype nonsense, that's how they told us peter obi have put Anambra in the same development of Abu Dhabi, guess what? Soludo is clearing shanties in Anambra

chest beating tribe
Bile filled nematode
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by DaveJacuzie: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages
2? Is there any other language apart from hausa that he can speak that we don’t of? May be Niger local dialet..
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrouble:

Check the unemployment rate among your fellows that studied linguistics and speak different languages, compare it to employment rate among scientists, engineers, and technologists.
Stop exposing your dumbness on a Sunday evening...

Proficiency in several languages is a measure of natural intelligence and high IQ...

Most of you don't read...

Your greatest achievement is apparently coming to nairaland to string two or three words together to form incoherent sentences...

I am learning French now and I can tell you that it is not easy to master a foreign language especially when it is not a medium of communication or instruction for the learner...
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BIGNAME2020: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
koondog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQ8204SmD8

Professor Uju Anya Shocks The World and Sends Message in 7 Languages " English, Igbo, Trinidadian local dialet , Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese." Now I see why people follow her around the world!
How can a beautiful woman like this be a lesby? To Bleep her dae hungry me I swear
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by 2elliot: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nauttyprof:

What next victim? When the whole thing had ended.

Why dwell on the past when there are so many things to tackle now?

Besides, is she not benefiting from the positive aspect of colonialism too?
You are one declaring away from slavery again, anytime time the whiteman decides to use some slaves. Shey their economy falling. When they will need some free labour, useless idiots like you will come handy.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by RexTramadol1: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
She also spoke Russian. Ezigbo Ada Igbo mara mma kiss

Footballers are even more intelligent

They learn as many languages as they can during their sojourn to different countries

This is ordinary

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Igbojew: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
riverbird:

It's truly a spirit that no one can stop, we are the sons of chukwu abiama.....we are the children of light and no one can hide us because we are light.
Indeed Biafra is a spirit and whoever she possessed your life will never remain thesame.Soon Biafra will be declared and enemies of Igbos will shout had I know with gnashing of their teeth...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by OLOKOESHIN: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lesbianism and Ipob
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by 2elliot: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrouble:

This your cursed generation of flat headed idiots are mentally unstable
If them decide to use you as an Abobaku now to prove your love for the queen, you go run hide o. Twofaced faced afonja.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:

He speaks 1 and half, Hausa and half english
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
2elliot:
If Putin dies today, people like you will celebrate, because the west media tells you to hate him. You all jubilated when Osama Bin Ladin was killed. But the queen who benefits from our direct sorrows should not be insulted. Black man and his mental slavery
And your point is what exactly?
Did Elizabeth imprison or colonise you?
The hate Russia or Putin is getting is the result of the direct consequences of what he is doing in Ukraine even though we know the terror Stalin and Lenin were and how the USSR came about the world has moved on from that and will not curse any descendant of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and others.
The world will never forget Germany's role in World war two or what the USA did to the Japanese in Hiroshima and Nagasaki but today is the USA and Japan, not friends.
Under Elizabeth she saw to the decolonisation of Africa so why should she be blamed for the sins of her fathers if that is the case let the Japanese still hate Americans for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and other crimes in history too.
Besides the British monarchy is not in charge of the government so they cannot be directly linked to it even though they benefitted from colonialism as per figurehead and prestige.
Do you think say na only the British colonise the world? The Spaniards, Portuguese, Belgians and the rest or have the immigrants in America left the land for the native Americans to date? since we want to dig up old wounds.
History is interesting and if you read it everybody is a criminal did black people not sell their fellow blacks as slaves to the abroad too wink

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
2elliot:
They didn't go to war with Nigeria, Nigeria bought war to them. But come o, can your tribe go to war with the rest of the country even for five months? No other tribe in the whole of Nigeria has that mind.
Lol! Go and learn history my friend. Stop listening to Biafran radio, where your Linus father's have taken over reason!

Learn history not twistory!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Billygee2u: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by goslowgoslow(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:

Hate-filled Afonjas
Look at a tribalist talking about hate. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Billygee2u: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nmeribe17:
Biafra is a spirit of truth that can't be swept under the carpet for long...it has started possessing it's children everywhere they are.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by biafranrealson: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
I stand with uju Anya and Julius Malema.
The hottest part of the hell (if any) shall be reserved for all her attrocities to my father land .
She was a mass murderer and a thief .
All the gold reserve she has belongs to south Africa
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Amah70: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
nigeriancritic1:
Is she aware of the World Order and other International societies.
That nothing will happen to U.K. a founding member of United Nations.

She needs a different strategy.

Why then did the UK support:
creation of the State of Israel;
separation of Pakistan from India;
separation of East Timor from Indonesia;
but refused separation of agitating nations from unworkable Nigeria?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nauttyprof(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
2elliot:
You are one declaring away from slavery again, anytime time the whiteman decides to use some slaves. Shey their economy falling. When they will need some free labour, useless idiots like you will come handy.

Idiots like you whose got no sense and still live in the past will still remain silly and fall victim because you still dwell in the past.

I repeat again, she also benefited from the positive aspect of colonialism? She should give up everything she got through this also and then, I can take her serious.

Sick thought like yours live in slavery age when the whole thing is gone and we are thinking of tackling recent issues.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Munzy14(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
I’m quiet � about it, e go shock you too sef
I doubt I will be shocked..

I have heard the shocking news of the year so far..I feel for Mariah.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Naajjii: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
Beauty and brain...

God bless Igbo Nation!

Haters will only hate on nairaland and other social media platforms.
They know that the only respect Nigeria has as a country is because of Igbo.
Without Igbo, Nigeria will be dragging position with Gambia, Niger, Djibouti and Eritrea.
So the drug , prostitution ,fraud you people export to the world is that has dented Nigeria image is what you are referring to right?

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by wirinet(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And your point is what exactly?
Did Elizabeth imprison or colonise you?
The hate Russia or Putin is getting is the result of the direct consequences of what he is doing in Ukraine even though we know the terror Stalin and Lenin were and how the USSR came about the world has moved on from that and will not curse any descendant of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and others.
The world will never forget Germany's role in World war two or what the USA did to the Japanese in Hiroshima and Nagasaki but today is the USA and Japan, not friends.
Under Elizabeth she saw to the decolonisation of Africa so why should she be blamed for the sins of her fathers if that is the case let the Japanese still hate Americans for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and other crimes in history too.
Besides the British monarchy is not in charge of the government so they cannot be directly linked to it even though they benefitted from colonialism as per figurehead and prestige.
Do you think say na only the British colonise the world? The Spaniards, Portuguese, Belgians and the rest or have the immigrants in America left the land for the native Americans to date? since we want to dig up old wounds.
History is interesting and if you read it everybody is a criminal did black people not sell their fellow blacks as slaves to the abroad too wink

You know the black man especially igbo nationalists are expert at playing the victimisation card. They must look for someone to blame other than themselves for their failings and wrong choices. If it's not witches, wizzards, mother in laws, step mothers, etc for their personal failings, it will be Nigeria, Awolowo, Fulani, Britain, Queen Elizabeth, France, Obama, USA, etc for their collective failings.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by HolyPussy: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ohhhhh...this lesbian woman again? angry
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by FireUpNow(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
An intelligent woman that speaks like a fool
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Amah70: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hobbiton:
Lol! Go and learn history my friend. Stop listening to Biafran radio, where your Linus father's have taken over reason!

Learn history not twistory!!!!

Pants on fire.
Northern military dictators on Armoured Personnel Carriers supervised the 1999 Constitution.
Civilians, including Prof Ben Nwabueze, who drafted the Constitution had their hands tied. The military dictators dictated the main contents of the Constitution.
It was a Constitution designed to legitimize the political structure and governance system rigged by the northern military dictators to favour the old northern region, at the economic and political disadvantage of the old two southern regions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.