Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship (54537 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Breakingnews101: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wettoid123:
only coward commit suicide you killed yourself because of your family upkeep mind you this same family will still survive no matter the circumstances do you think where you are going to his better!

On the contrary, suicidal people are one if the bravest people ever.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not glorifying suicide or depression. I just trying to create awareness on this taboo topic/issue.

There is more to it than meets the eyes.

Depression is a real medical condition. Some people unfortunately are 'more predisposed to depression...this is not to say that there is no help for these ones. There is hope. Careless and stupid comments like this do only more harm.

#seekfirsttounderstand.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by boldtruthalways: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
So who will pay the school fees now? No matter the situation, suicide is completely NOT an option. It's an evil act as you do not have right to take life you did not create.
FG has seen what they are doing to Nigerians.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by harmony75: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
So you now left the woman to bear all the burden?!
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
MyFlair:

And you think farming will immediately eradicate the problem. You don’t even know whether he’s built any house in the village.
It is normal for mediocres to become wise advisers when they meet those facing challenges

Only a lazy and comfortable person die this way. People got to be dynamic some time. Two adults who are not sick him and his wife cannot at least work out feeding for two small kids? Going to the village which may not necessarily be his own village is to reduce cost of living.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by mhiztajoshua8(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/strike-uniben-staff-commit-suicide-in-edo
Suicide is not an option, now he has finally become an enemy of God and a candidate of hell fire. May God help us all.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by We4all: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sorry to say but that man was a coward and very selfish. Now that he has committed suicide, who will take care of his kids?

Will ASUU be on strike forever? No…. There are others means he could have used to survive; no matter how degrading but he choose the cowardly way.

Anyways, perhaps it was more than meet the eyes. RIP to him.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by millionboi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
oga you Bleep up .and Chicken out ! It will now be worst for the kids .is the sucide going to pay their school fees . U can evolve start Uber , run a PoS business ,start a poutry .
you need capital to do this
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Counterfeit:
That is, if Fulani herdsmen will allow you farm in peace. [qquote author=SpecialAdviser post=116559701]Too bad. I know a lot of who do not have kids will not relate.

But suicide is not the option. What happens to relocating to a village and starting farming.
At least our forefathers survived farming and hunting in the bush.

Village schools are cheap and the children will not bother where they attend school.
And ypu have your two hands and two legs. You and your wife are not sick.
Fulani herdsmen are not everywhere. Again it's better to go farming and get killed by them than to die a coward.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by BananaPeel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies !

Oya commit suicide make you know how far.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by MadamOk(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is sad �
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by millionboi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
He didn't commit suicide because of he couldn't pay the daughters fees but to the wife constant pressure.Bad wives everywhere.
you have a point oh

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by killer3: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=116545853][i]Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. A place of torment, pains, regrets and tears.

Hell Fire is Uncomparable to whatever situation or challenge that you are facing here in earth.

The moment you enter , there is no coming back.

Oga just shut up

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GoodIsGod: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
henrybangs44:

The wrath of God will soon descent on you, you wolf in sheep's clothing. It's not funny, stop this nonsense u are doing. U can't be reducling Christianity and mock God all the time. What Is ur problem

Where has he mocked God. Mr. Pharisee
Point to the sentence in his post that he has mocked God.
Is it about hell?
Or that suicide us Evil.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by killer3: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. A place of torment, pains, regrets and tears.

Hell Fire is Uncomparable to whatever situation or challenge that you are facing here in earth.

Cast your cares upon JESUS Christ! He is always there for those who Depend and trust in HIM.

Oga shut up!

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GoodIsGod: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
henrybangs44:

The wrath of God will soon descent on you, you wolf in sheep's clothing. It's not funny, stop this nonsense u are doing. U can't be reducling Christianity and mock God all the time. What Is ur problem

Where has he mocked God. Mr. Pharisee
Point to the sentence in his post that he has mocked God.
Is it about hell?
Or that suicide is Evil.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by 2Radii: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
GoodIsGod:

Abi o
I wonder how atheists and other religions think. You are doin your own I no insult you. Why must you put your mouth on anything Christianity.

You say there's no God I keep quiet dey look you. You say god is dis and dat I dey look you. I com talk about by God you vex. grin
It's simply called madness.
grin grin

Na imbecility dey worry dem, awon apoda
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Slymontee: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
ASUU/NASU Leaders should be Happy.

They should feast on his flesh.

Union that need to be proscribed. Nonsensical
The way you and people like you think is the reason Nigeria is this horrible! Sometimes you should lock yourself in ur room, off ur phone, think for 30 minutes on why you are this pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GoodIsGod: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
killer3:

Oga shut up!

Take some time to check your brain. You are running mad little by little.

He has the right to preach his belief. Preach the ones the demons have fixed in your brain.
undecided
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by billgabb(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
ASUU has killed more students and their staff than Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen combined. Many students are not coming back to the classroom because of the deaths of their sponsors, loss of interest, financial ish, and general economic woes.
The funny thing is that the lecturers are also hit. Those enjoying the evil strike are the FG parties.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Munamoqel: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
millionboi:
you need capital to do this
. capital can be sourced .by selling property ,family and friends ,debt ,Good will etc.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GoodIsGod: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
2Radii:
grin grin grin

Na imbecility dey worry dem, awon apoda

I don dey fire Dem one by one.
grin

If righteousness is gentle God has many children. Some are not gentle. They are like Elisha.

grin
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Babastrong(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
The problem is that minds are getting softer and softer everyday.
nothing can make me think of suicide. This life competition can never be too tough. I will always get my ways.
I WILL RATHER BETRAY THE WHOLE WORLD RATHER THAN LET THE WHOLE WORLD BETRAY ME.

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lannister360:

Shut up you insensitive brat, you think it's easy out there, you are probably at home feeding from your mama that's why you have the guts to cap rubbish.

easy how? that man is a faliure & a disgrase to Nigeria, blooody foool. lookat women doing olosho job, why dint they chooose the option to commit sucide like the edddiot..they had to HUSSSLE. i even respet olosho women coz they do wot the gats to do...unlike the edddiot man. . a real man must husssle. cant he go n do olosho job or work as driver or security officer.? .therris NO EXCUSE for failure. that man is a embarassssment to Africa, Nigeria, Peter Obi and even me ...he a foool for dying.!!!(no ofeinse) angry

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by millionboi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
leisuretym:
So, he couldn’t find anything else to survive, or even use the strike period to build a side business to test his business IQ ?

He’s an idiot

Will he’s kids now eat well?

Very lazy weak man, Tueh!!
business needs capital to start
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GoodIsGod: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
hell fire gateman! Well done oh. Your stupidity is Legendary Mr man

You are as sick as the next mad man on the street of Lagos. Are you the one announced in the breaking news that escaped from Aro some days ago?

Leave the guy alone. He has the right to his beliefs as you do to yours.

Make sure you don't bite anyone around.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by kingyakos: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Or even doing POS business. Problem is that a lot of people are too comfortable and too lazy to get dynamic

So you know this why then u put the blame on ASSu/NASU, not even FG.

I'm sorry about my first reply
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by funkyjaay: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Not a funny situation at all,rara.hmmm,this someone who is working just the pay wasn't coming as expected ;image the trauma,depression and the likes that graduates go through.One can't help yourself talk more of helping another person.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by eguarojeona: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/strike-uniben-staff-commit-suicide-in-edo
The strike should be called off.The unions should negotiate with the major candidates for next year election. Buhari has failed.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by millionboi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
. capital can be sourced .by selling property ,family and friends ,debt ,Good will etc.
atimes you may not see
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Harmlesspill(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
I know that nothing justifies suicide... But the way some ignorant guys throw garbage amazes me. You can't know what the Bleep he going through before he made the difficult decision to take his own life. some situations, it takes strong minds to come out strong. For him to make that decision, you need to know that it's gotten into his neck, although it's not a wise decision, but don't blame him for not being strong enough to get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Amanyanabo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. A place of torment, pains, regrets and tears.

Dude stop talking stuff you know nothing about. You have no idea what it means to be depressed or suicidal. You think anyone will ordinarily want to end it

Cast your cares upon JESUS Christ! He is always there for those who Depend and trust in HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.