Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship (54535 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Godsentd: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies !

Prove us wrong that is wrong with someone who has ever died and came to life with an experience or any prove you have as per he is lying! Na till u die u go know say all does stuff weh dem de tell us for church na true..
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by toprealman: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. A place of torment, pains, regrets and tears.

Hell Fire is Uncomparable to whatever situation or challenge that you are facing here in earth.

The moment you enter , there is no coming back.

Cast your cares upon JESUS Christ! He is always there for those who Depend and trust in HIM.
Bro you are not God! You have zero expertise in that regards. The way you sentence people to hell eh.....las las thank God, God no be man sha!

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Brushstrokes20: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
The lifeless scammer has wrecked the shithole beyond redemption undecided undecided
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uyi168:
the psychological effect of the lingering strike on students can only be imagined,especially final yr students.

he loved his family so much and wouldnt want to see them suffer, I only wonder how committing suicide will help in this case.

may Nigeria not happen to us a second time.
Economy is hard together with no pay and nowork. It's not easy to cooe
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by jimyjames(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hell Fire is Uncomparable to whatever situation or challenge that you are facing here in earth.

Cast your cares upon JESUS Christ! He is always there for those who Depend and trust in HIM.

Stop with the foolish lies, if there is a God out there, sitting somewhere in his comfort zone, patiently waiting for humans to suffer without him the so called God helping the person and he or she ends his own life, and this so called God takes the person and throws him or her into hell fire to continue the suffering, how is this so called God different from the other one you call the devil?

My friend no God is waiting out there to throw anyone into hell fire

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Kaiser20: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Buhari Tinubu and all the APC party leadership I hail una .
Later your party want to campaign on what Tinubu did in Lagos in 1999, while his party's policies and agenda are killing people in 2022.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Maj196(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
ASUU/Nasu are demonic groups
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by princewarri1985: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH THERE BECAUSE LIVING IN NIGERIA IS EVEN WORST THAN HELL! MUST YOU EVEN BRING PREACHING TO EVERY ISSUES HERE??

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by millionboi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maj196:
ASUU/Nasu are demonic groups
what about fed government?
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Babafrayol23: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
GoodIsGod:

E no concern you and the demons in your skull.
Why devil is more powerful than your GOD. The devil is controlling the world not your so called Jesus Christ. It's only African that carry religion and beliefs for head, because sufferness keep escalating in their continent. African people always pray for good leader, that will provide their needs. You can go to European countries and others, They already have what you praying for. So why your Jesus Christ can't answer prayer in your continent. It's only your personality matters, stop deceiving us with this Jesus Christ,God and preaching. When you're dead , you are gone.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by grafixdon: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
The wife must be a terrible person. No Man Commits Suicide when you have a good woman beside you.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Poor chap, madam could have been helping na, that's what a help mate is for.
Or she chose the smart option of waiting for dogs to kpai, so that she can upgrade.
Edo no dey carry last.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Atarachi1: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm what can I say ....Rip to the dead... This insensitive government must be changed....
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Truthshotcrazy: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omg! Terrible Depressive news. Oga u for hang on cos of your two kids at least na cry . Now only momma would be left to struggle to cater for them.I pray God help her o cry
Rip sir! Nigeria failed you.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Mayflowa(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is very insensitive of you to say. Don't you know mental health problems exist. Would you have given him money to eat and feed his children as Jesus would?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by obyikye(f): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
SSANU AND NASU are also on strike too. So he is not being paid as claimed by you. Get your facts right...
quote author=david22uu post=116559678]ASUU IS ACADEMIC STAFF

HE IS NOT ON STRIKE, HE HIS BEING PAID
I think the bribes he received from students has stopped

This is corruption that fought back

MY OWN THINKING[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Truthshotcrazy: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Agricmoney:
it’s time the industrial action is called off.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Fulani herdsmen rampaging and killing people in their farms have totally ruined the agricultural sector.

One would even think farms in the federal capital territory & urban regions should be safer. Just last month or so, a couple whose farm shares fence with federal Government FGC secondary school in Abuja was kidnapped right in their farm
Nigeria is bad news
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by ike007(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies !

Don't mind the pastor of doom...only fear is what he preaches..pity for his wife and kids

1 Like

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Lovetbecky(f): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies !

son of bitch what the hell are you saying? Can you listen to your self?
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Lovetbecky(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Stop with the foolish lies, if there is a God out there, sitting somewhere in his comfort zone, patiently waiting for humans to suffer without him the so called God helping the person and he or she ends his own life, and this so called God takes the person and throws him or her into hell fire to continue the suffering, how is this so called God different from the other one you call the devil?

My friend no God is waiting out there to throw anyone into hell fire
No need for argument sons of devil are at work, continue you devilish preach my dear, you forgot someone exist before and formulate the earth and livings in it? Are you sure you have sense?
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by FullBlastLight: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies !

U'd better beliv it & repent b4 u realise too late dt evrytin is an eternal truth!
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by ike007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Well....see his wife and kids..what will be one of them...get money oooo before you settle down to any family life..e get why
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by BigCowHornn: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How much is salary of primary and secondary School teachers?

Doctors? Nurses? How much?

Use your head

I'm using my head but are you using yours?

I have a large extended family with people in all those professions you mentioned and they are all complaining bitterly.

It's the same issue all around.... the little money they pay is useless... it's not enough and the cost of everything keeps rising.

My cousin was a lecturer in a university in the east. He was always begging for money form the rest of us and lived like a poor man in a single room for years with his wife and baby. Now they are in the UK and happy... no more begging

I have two cousins and an aunt in the medical profession... one is in the UK *(nurse) and the other in Texas *(Dr). The last one is here waiting t5o Japa before December after getting tired of managing 45k a month with his wife and kids in Benin city as a highly qualified nurse at a private hospital..... He's got over 19 of study in different Nigerian institutions.. from Nursing school to university of PH. He refused to work again after learning his mates earn more than 10 times what he earns overseas so the family are processing papers for him to leave.

His mother is a 65 year old govt primary school headmistress in Benin pulling in about 120k monthly after nearly 35 years of service. I fed them all and others during the pandemic cos government slashed their income by more than half even as the cost of ever skyrocketed

I lived with that women growing up and she was always a teacher. The money was never ok.. salary increment almost never occurred and the price of things were always rising... its why she's also a farmer.

You have never lived with a teacher before and seen how it gets first hand and that's why you are here deceiving yourself
You've never had to eat corn and coconut 2 times a day all week cos they haven't been paid and when the payment comes debts and rent takes it all.

You know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
None academic staff are being paid right?
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by jimyjames(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lovetbecky:
No need for argument sons of devil are at work, continue you devilish preach my dear, you forgot someone exist before and formulate the earth and livings in it? Are you sure you have sense?
There are a lot of planets out there in the universe, few have been discovered the rest are yet to be discovered, how is this so called God of yours the creator of the universe? is he the only God out there? How did he come into existence?
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Indispensable85(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Suicide does not solve any problem. It's never an option.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by PhantomProbe(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
crackhouse:
Hope the wife was a good wife to him in this condition.
Tbh, I doubt she was. Our women these get as dem dey see life.
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by 6ixT8: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tboymessiah:

No be so, nothing really dey this life

No dey deny am. Cos e sure me say one of your excape route wey Yiu dey tell yourself when things hard suicide na sure way to rest am all. wink
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by komols856: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
ASUU/NASU Leaders should be Happy.

They should feast on his flesh.

Union that need to be proscribed. Nonsensical

This is how to identify all this clowns that calls themselves APC members. You guys have caused more problems to Nigerias
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Realist777: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ajay7411:
Buhari's government has pulled this country backwards, it will take a messiah like Peter Obi to bring it out of suffering. angry

Vote Peter Obi, vote for your future wink
How sure are you that the nigga is going to be a good leader?
I fear all the candidates in the coming election because they are all in the same circle
Re: Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by rumenase(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

when he was alive and begging you did not reach out o now he’s dead you’re typing epistle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.